• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
finished my first step up on the banner.

EZA: FP Frieza
120EX: 17
120SP: SSJ3Goku
Category: Turles
LR: Rosemasu

Didn't get anything outside of the guaranteed stuff, but Turles is new and Rosemasu was the only LR that I genuinely wanted/needed so a success overall. Now to horde everything for the blue boi. (also with both turles and fpgoku, I can safely ignore the broly banner if I feel like it)

LR Blamasu is pretty solid. I got him from my first run through the step-up and I've used him on Realm of Gods. He needs STR Rose to truly shine to his full potential, but once you learn how to use him he's a fun unit to play with. And that healing is really good for ROG since so few units in that category can do it.

Deleted member 388

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC premiere of the movie was yesterday and the banner comes out next month. Makes sense.

I slacked on Battlefield this time around due to a sour first attempt on Zamasu. Just pummeled him with Potara and reshuffled some teams to make it a breeze.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Not too susprised if we see them that late I guess, though I'd thought we'd get the first part of the movie event next week alongside the international release and then get the banners sometime the week of 1/28.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Been trying to up the SA of my STR Gohan I got in the banner recently by going through the Commencement story. Each Gohan drop there is 50% chance to up the level.

Too bad the drop rate is garbage. Not sure how many times Ive run through it. Only received 7 so far, and of those 7...only one SA level gained.

God damnit.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
So far Both ssr and TUR cards are both based on the og DB flims their theatrical posters in order of their original release, So the next one should by all rights be Mystical adventure and the poster with Goku flying with Arale on kintoun.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Since we're waiting a bit longer on the movie dudes, I did two yolo toilet pulls on the New Year Banner. These weren't step-ups.

UIA26exl.jpg

Not Turles, but I'll happily take two new LRs pls. And now to wait 84 years for Beerus medals...

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
Added LR Cell (Perfect Form) & Cell Jr to my list with the last step up summon. Third LR from the banner. Not too shabby.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I think any of the pullable LRs are worth getting to SA20. Everyone has their team they're a beast on.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this is the same developer who released Vegito Blue on JP the literal same day the episode where he appeared aired. wtf is this wack-ass timing with all the movie stuff, on both versions?

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Nice, I will have some free time to just gather stones! :)
240 today (after all the stones spent on the new year and hit banners), so I need to save...

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
I still need 100 stones to complete the 2nd step up.

Hope we might get a stone sale before the step up banner goes away.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
This is like anti-hype. An absolute waste of a banner for them too, nobody in their right mind will pull for fucking Buu. This company / dev is so bizarre, man.

Well, as people said, a little more time to gather stones and a few more weeks of doing absolutely nothing in the game except the lame daily missions for the stone.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
This is like anti-hype. An absolute waste of a banner for them too, nobody in their right mind will pull for fucking Buu. This company / dev is so bizarre, man.

Well, as people said, a little more time to gather stones and a few more weeks of doing absolutely nothing in the game except the lame daily missions for the stone.

I guess they figured they had to get it out of the way at some point. And in some insane way they figure it makes more sense to put it now so people MIGHT pull on it and then spend money again when the movie banners come out.

It won't work, but I imagine that's what they're shooting for.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
The only good thing is that there are potentially shitload of stones coming.

30 - Battlefield.
16 - Kai Story
34 - Kid Buu EZA
20 - Login Bonus
~10 - Missions
15~20 - Punching Machine ( you can get up to 60, but good luck getting there)

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I have Buu on Japan, and I actually kind of really love his team? Don't pull on him over the movie banners, but damn, he's super fun to use and I actually really like his transform mechanic. Almost impossible to find a friend to run dual leads though.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
He'd be a cool unit to pull on during some down time, but no one is even gonna think about it knowing the Movies are near.

Although, people are kinda hyping the 4th anniversary, so maybe it's better to save for the summer (lol)