• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
4th anniversary (partial) leaks so far.
-Free login SSJ4 Goku (I think?)
-Goku jr EZA (lmao)
-new Bee Pan
-new F2P rainbowable dumbass robot from GT
-coins, login bonus, new Red Dragon Stone

So far whatever, I assume DFEs will be either Goku&Vegeta SSJ4 vs Shadow Dragons or transformable GT Goku vs Shenron.
I think I will be again at 1400+ stones for Broly/Gogeta.
It'll be something completely unrelated like last year. UI Goku vs Jiren

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
I absolutely cannot believe Global is holding out on the Broly movie banners until after the movie's theatrical run. The synergistic potential would have been huge for both sides.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I'm wondering if it's worth to try some 30stones pulls on the category banner considering there are a lot of LRs in it... probably not...?
I just feel that I want to try some pulls... and I will regret it... :D

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I'm wondering if it's worth to try some 30stones pulls on the category banner considering there are a lot of LRs in it... probably not...?
If you need Android 21 then go for it, otherwise not really worth it.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017

Unless you are really in some need for the featured units don't go for it on LRs since you have a much smaller chance than say an LR banner (best chance of pulling an LR is usually on the guaranteed SSR at the end but like since its featured SSR at the end)

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wish I hadn't slacked on the Fighterz story event. Would love the Android 21 support unit on my Android team right now.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
If you need Android 21 then go for it, otherwise not really worth it.

I don't have android cat. leader so that could be a good card.

Unless you are really in some need for the featured units don't go for it on LRs since you have a much smaller chance than say an LR banner (best chance of pulling an LR is usually on the guaranteed SSR at the end but like since its featured SSR at the end)

Maybe I will just "waste" 30 stones to remember myself to not do it again in the near future.

Edit :

LOL, dust called it, I got Android 21!!! :)

Last edited:

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I absolutely cannot believe Global is holding out on the Broly movie banners until after the movie's theatrical run. The synergistic potential would have been huge for both sides.

It is really weird. I was thinking they'd at least start the story event with the F2P units this week and have the banners near the end of the month.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017

It's so dumb.

They had several chances to take advantage of the hype and momentum from JP going crazy over them: Xmas, New Year, movie premiere in certain territories, and now the premiere in the US with good reviews and word of mouth...

It's a missed opportunity for sure. But in the end, as soon as they drop people will go wild over them anyway, so i'm sure they're not very worried about losing some synergy with the movie itself.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
hype

7ru2wwenwza21.jpg

aox2WKq.jpg

double hype

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Decided to pull on that banner for Android 21 for my Android team and of course I got dumped on. I have the absolute worst luck when it comes to this game.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Japan Data Download 1/20/2019

JPN Official
New Cards
  1. AGL Pan(Young)
  2. INT Goku Rebirth
New Missions
  1. Looks like all of the EZA events and their missions are returning tomorrow night. This includes Piccolo.
  2. WT Missions.
New Items
  1. 4th Anni Summon Tickets
WT Information
  1. Start Fri 01/25/2019 12:00 am PST End Sun 01/27/2019 04:59 am PST
  2. Prize is the Pan. INt Goku is a prize for various missions.
  3. Rest is the same. Goku is added in, doesn't replace anything.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/ai59td/japan_data_download_1202019/

Japan Data Download 1/20/2019

JPN Official
New Cards
AGL Pan(Young)

INT Goku Rebirth

New Missions
Looks like all of the EZA events and their missions are returning tomorrow night. This includes Piccolo.

WT Missions.

New Items
4th Anni Summon Tickets

WT Information
Start Fri 01/25/2019 12:00 am PST End Sun 01/27/2019 04:59 am PST

Prize is the Pan. INt Goku is a prize for various missions.

Rest is the same. Goku is added in, doesn't replace anything.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/ai59td/japan_data_download_1202019/

4th anniv countdown images

DxZpn3mXQAAQgVI.jpg

DxZpqHxWwAUDif7.jpg

DxZprF2W0AMH1f7.jpg

DxZpr4_XgAEf7IN.jpg

DxZptVoWkAAe2Ua.jpg

DxZpuVZX0AEkMmJ.jpg

DxZpvH7WsAAZccV.jpg

https://twitter.com/mai_fgc/status/1087172626731204609?s=21

- - - -

New Missions [Data Download 01/20/19] World Tournament Edition

JPN Official
28th World Tournament
Join the 28th Martial Arts World Tournament- 1x Goku & 4x SSR Guaranteed Ticket(s) & 5x DB Saga Summon Ticket(s)
Get to the quarter finals- 3x DB Saga Summon Ticket(s)
Get to the semi-finals- 1x Dragon Stone(s)
Win 3 tourneys with "World Tournament" category units- 1x Master's Mark
Win 7 tourneys with "World Tournament" category units- 2x Master's Mark
Win 3 tourneys with "Peppy Gals" category units- 1x Master's Mark
Win 7 tourneys with "Peppy Gals" category units- 2x Master's Mark
Win 3 tourneys with "Combination" category units- 1x Master's Mark
Win 7 tourneys with "Combination" category units- 2x Master's Mark
Daily WT Missions
Win 1 Tournament- 1x Dragon Stone(s)
Win 2 Tournaments- 1x Gravity Chambers (150G)
Win 3 Tournaments- 2x DB Saga Summon Ticket(s)
Win 4 Tournaments- 2x SSR Guaranteed Ticket(s)
Win 5 Tournaments- 2x Dragon Stone(s)
EDIT: You get 13 more Goku's card by completing these tasks:
Get 1 Million points.
Get 2.5 Million points.
Get 5 Million points.
Get 7 Million points.
Get 8 Million points.
Get 10 Million points.
5 Consecutive wins.
10 Consecutive wins.
20 Consecutive wins.
Win 5 tournaments.
Win 10 tournaments.
Win 20 tournaments.
Reach Beerus Tier.
You also get 1x Pan (Youth) at 26 Million

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Heads up, there seems to be two weeks bannerless gap between end of Buu's banner and estimated Gogeta's/Broly's banners drop.

We might get AGL Cooler next week.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't imagine they give us Cooler already, that would leave only the movie units and INT Black as dokkanfest units we don't have. Then we literally only have the INT Black dokkanfest between march and the anniversary in July, and some odd banners here and there (Heroes perhaps). Unless they're actually trying to catch global up to JP, but with the way they (mis)handled the movie stuff, I don't see that being their plan.

Also, the WT being this weekend (when RE2 comes out) sucks! And we had one a month ago. I'm eager to try a new team with LR Broly, LR Cell, and the STR Fat Buu rebirth tho.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
Heads up, there seems to be two weeks bannerless gap between end of Buu's banner and estimated Gogeta's/Broly's banners drop.

We might get AGL Cooler next week.

Wait was there any leaked date on the movie stuff? Curious because the only thing I remember was that one of the leakers was thinking the movie stuff would be released on February

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait was there any leaked date on the movie stuff? Curious because the only thing I remember was that one of the leakers was thinking the movie stuff would be released on February
It's gonna be mid-February, because the first part of the movie celebration doesn't have the banners, only the new Story events with the farmable Goku and Vegeta units. So that puts the movie banners mid-February, with no dokkanfest banner (that we know of) in the first half of the month, since Buu's goes away at the end of this month. 'tis strange.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna be mid-February, because the first part of the movie celebration doesn't have the banners, only the new Story events with the farmable Goku and Vegeta units. So that puts the movie banners mid-February, with no dokkanfest banner (that we know of) in the first half of the month, since Buu's goes away at the end of this month. 'tis strange.

Ah ok. Dokkan really striking the movie while the iron's hot....by releasing it a month later when it comes out internationally which is also being released 2 months later than JP... Good job Dokkan

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I would definitely summon on AGL Cooler's banner, my need of Gogeta/Broly is waning.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would blow all my stones chasing Cooler. I have everyone for that team except for STR FF Frieza but he's a general pool unit so I'll get him eventually. I love how cohesive (and strong) that team is.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah they dropped the ball with global's movie celebration. Should have dropped it instead of Super Buu. People can see the movie and then do the summons, the movie might even make them summon more than without. Just, man that's just bad. Nobody wants to be waiting even if you've got time to grind for more stones. It's just bad management on global's side.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017

Pan will be the 1st of the new gen cards to possess an active skill, skills activatable manually under certain conditions;

Pan's Stats : HP : 16788 ATK: 10734 DED: 8239 Leader: Regen 3333 HP when a character takes a same colored orb
SA :
12 Ki - Collosal, Chance to stun
18 Ki - Mega Collosal, Medium chance to stun
Active Skill :
All allies atk +33% for 1 turn. Activatable (manually) after 3 turns of start of the battle, once
Passive
Regen 33% of damage inflicted
High( or great idk) chance of reducing damage by 55%

It would seem that dokkaning to LR will Bring VOICES to this card

Last edited:

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Mono STR makes quick work of it.

Never got under half health until stage 30, and that one was over in 3 turns anyway (would have been 2 if i didn't have bad luck with orbs).

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
2 EZAs, at last a reason to finally have something to do in this game...

*half an hour later*

... aaaand it's gone.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Same. At least there's a WT coming soon, right? It's... something?

Well, it sure is a thing, alright.

I'll still play it with natural stamina to get some more stones, but if the Movie banner wasn't coming I would skip it entirely.

The WT would be improved by a factor of 500 billion if they removed the atrocious preliminary round.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
This EZA was too easy to be even called EZA. Back to big fat nothing I guess.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think I already made a "really puts the EZ in EZA" joke a few EZAs ago, but it's really true for this one for anyone with even a quarter-way decent box

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I like how we seem to have forgotten how EZA SSJ3 AGL Goku was so hard and multiple people complaining about it lol.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I like how we seem to have forgotten how EZA SSJ3 AGL Goku was so hard and multiple people complaining about it lol.
It was hard because without AGF you were toasted. I do feel they will revamp difficulty for the 70% leaders.
Something like only specific units will do 100% damage (for example Vegito units against Buuhan EZA or SSJ4 units against Shenron EZA), while category does 50% damage and any other units deal zero.