• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if they would transform (since fusing would mean we would get 2 more Gogeta, but they could go Super Full power shit like they did with Teq SSJ4 Goku) and probably something like a new Gogeta LR (and it could be a dual one against SSB Vegito since that's another figure revealed)

No, no fusion or anything.

For goku it would be: Kid Goku --> SSJ3 --> Golden Ape --->SSJ4 Goku

Or something like that

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
It could work exactly like LR Goku and Frieza (new Dokkanfestival and then LRs uses medals from both).

Also I wonder how they will handle Gogeta's EZA on GLB, I hope they won't postpone it.

Definitely I think that's how it would be for LR Gogeta.
I would love to get Gogeta's EZA early but I don't know if they would (they have done EZA's out of order so anything can happen) since a unit that good being given early would be something big (trying to remember did they not let you use the red stone to get Gogeta the last time on Global? Or was that another unit)

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely I think that's how it would be for LR Gogeta.
I would love to get Gogeta's EZA early but I don't know if they would (they have done EZA's out of order so anything can happen) since a unit that good being given early would be something big (trying to remember did they not let you use the red stone to get Gogeta the last time on Global? Or was that another unit)
Yes, Gogeta was RS unit last time on GLB. We are kinda getting new dual meta leaders (Gogeta and Broly) much earlier, so they should just say fuck it on STR Gogeta and drop it.

The only wonky thing is that Paragus' passive boosts combination category and GLB will have the Yamcha leader for that in the next WT. So they will have to put in category without a leader.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
WT got me just enough to do my LR pull. Ended up with STR Janemba (3/4) Angel SS3 Goku 1st dupe, TEQ Blue Vegeta and LR Boujack.

My Res Warriors and Movie Bosses Team is gonna be stupid.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
New categories for 4th anniversary are Son Family and Vegeta Family, Goku vs Vegeta confirmed. Rage Vegeta finally gets a good category.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
For the first time I reached 36M on the tournament (I never play that much... well I played for 2 days all the free time I had), but still I was at 25000 position.... not even close to the 20k... so no free cards... lesson learned, never again, lol

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
For the first time I reached 36M on the tournament (I never play that much... well I played for 2 days all the free time I had), but still I was at 25000 position.... not even close to the 20k... so no free cards... lesson learned, never again, lol
Starting from next WT there is copy of card reward at 23 milion points so that's nice.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the first time i didn't go for at least 30 million, and hearing how competitive top 20k was, I'm glad. I got all the stones, did all the missions, I don't need the cards or the kais, I'm good. Had a lovely weekend mostly playing RE2.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You needed 41 million points for top 20k. I managed to grind up to the 16ks before the deadline. Really wanted to hit 10k, but the threshold for that was 50+ millions... Just ridiculous.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Well this was arguably the best WT in terms of rewards, two good cards and one is exclusive as of today. I hope Broly stuff starts dropping this week.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so bored of world tournaments. I got my 20 wins in a row and just gave up. It's not worth my time anymore.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I did like how they gave daily rewards for winning x amount of times per day. Tourney should just be one day though.

Pocket Sand

Jan 8, 2018
New Jersey
They always do a good job with having WTs on weekends Im super busy so I can barely get any good ranks in.
Id be shocked if I didnt get below top 200,000 but hey got that free WT SSR pull woo.
I still think they should be doing this bi weekly or just not as scarce as they are now. Especially with the Quests not getting updated anymore (Someone correct me if JP updated Quests)
It would be something to do outside of grinding for medals.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Have absolutely zero desire to go hard for the WT anymore.

The guaranteed SSR pool is kinda shit, so realistically what does it matter?

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Got a Buff Kale on the GSSR, so could be worse. Can't see myself pushing hard on the rankings though, it's a borefest, event by Dokkan's standards.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
The new LRs are SSj4 Goku and SSj4 Vegeta confirmed for the 4th anniversary, JPN's getting them in a few days. Should be fun when it hits GBL around July.

As for the WT, I don't care much about the WT these days, I get my awards, get my 12M and then I'm out.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I did the 20 straight wins and even for that I contemplated just not doing it at all.

WT has always been trash, now it's even more pointless since the character pool doesn't include the more worthwhile units. Back in the day, people didn't have too many SSRs, so it was a way (still shitty) of getting a new one. Of course, these days there's always that random good luck pull that gives you a dupe you need, or something, but that's rare especially for older players.

But at least now we don't need to play it 80 fucking times to get an SSR, I guess.

In other news, it would be cool to have something drop this week but this is Dokkan and given the end dates of the current celebration, the new stuff should only arrive on friday. And the banners themselves even later.

If only there was some piece of DB content currently being very popular and making tons of money at a mass market for the game to take advantage of.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
It's funny, this time was the first time I've ever gotten all of the rewards (I usually have bad luck with 20 times in a row), and the first time I went noticeably over 30 million points (I usually stop there), yet I was 17 in my local, where I've been in the top ten before with a lesser score.

Feels like my local group got a lot more intense since the last time I put in the effort.

The wait for Gogeta/Broli in Global is something. Going to probably drop my 150 into Broli, since it has more units I need.

The new LR Bee Pan looks great. The level of healing you'll be able to do will be something else.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
Celebrating in solidarity with JP's 4th year anni from GLB only player

ivIotCe.jpg

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Broly Event on Friday + LR Trunks & Mai double rates banner, punching bag coming too.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
So... we will have a step-up banner for the Movie event I suppose... someone knows how many stones for each step?
15+25+50+free?
So a 90x2=180 stones to 8 pulls? (4 in one banner and 4 in the another one)

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
How long do you think the LR double rate banner will be around? Will it end before the Broly/Gogeta banner or after?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Double rates is filler untill Gogeta, if you want LRs (any LR) this is your best bet.

I think Movie Banners will be modified compared to JP.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'll just save for the movie banners and do my summons on those. Once I get the Gogeta/Broly I'll try out the LR rate banner since it'll probably be around still to see what I can get.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I'll just save for the movie banners and do my summons on those. Once I get the Gogeta/Broly I'll try out the LR rate banner since it'll probably be around still to see what I can get.
I wouldnt bet the LR banner will be still available when the Movie Banner drops... but that would be the best so we can all choose what is best to do... :P

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Sweet, Rageta from the GSSR tickets. Just need one more for some rainbow action now.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
Sweet, Rageta from the GSSR tickets. Just need one more for some rainbow action now.

Congrats! Rainbowed STR SSJ2 Vegeta & Bulma are a fantastic card. I lucked out getting six copies when I did four multis on their debut banner (that was the Featured GSSR one), so yeah, they were one of my first rainbowed cards.

Can't wait to see what the Vegeta's Lineage category is like for them.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
They randomly added third LR Cooler copy to baba shop so grab that if you want, a new LR BF is coming to JP soon.

zyxwvu4321

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just going to assume that Goku Family will be +170% ATK, +130% HP & DEF, while Vegeta Family will be +170% HP & DEF, +130% ATK, since that's how they always do for "paired" Gokus and Vegetas (Goku gets ATK, Vegeta gets DEF).

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just going to assume that Goku Family will be +170% ATK, +130% HP & DEF, while Vegeta Family will be +170% HP & DEF, +130% ATK, since that's how they always do for "paired" Gokus and Vegetas (Goku gets ATK, Vegeta gets DEF).
I think you've got it exactly backwards. Reason being Goku has the bigger category by far, and those usually get smaller boosts. But since these are LRs I can see them both just being 170% across the board.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Those are anniv. LRs so I expect brokeness on Gogeta/Vegito level.
170% to lineage and 150% to Pure Saiyans (Goku) / Shadow Dragons (Vegeta)