• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Love the SSJ4 designs, but I feel like these cards don't deserve the LR moniker. Their passives and SAs are okay, not as mindblowing as the movie units, but that's to be expected given the source material.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
These LRs are not underwhelming (they hit like trains) but they are boring, more excited for all those rebirths.

Got Boujack and Gohan so I am happy, plus finally pulled TEQ King Piccolo from WT tickets.

EDIT - The rebirths are 120% Goku/Vegeta lineage leads, I did not expect that, very generous of Akatsuki. I also think the STR Majeta is now best linking partner for the LR SSJ3 Goku in the game (on Pure Saiyans).

Last edited:

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Man, I wish the anniversary wasn't SSJ4. I've got my rainbowed SSJ4 Goku and he still hits like a truck, didn't really think I needed another one.

On the other hand, the new categories are stellar. Goku in particular is going to be super broken and fun to play around with.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Am i crazy or those SAs on SSJ4s are kinda outdated compared to what we got post AGL Metal Cooler? They lack fluidity.
These units are really weird, aside Active Skill they feel like they were supposed to come out ages ago.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Am i crazy or those SAs on SSJ4s are kinda outdated compared to what we got post AGL Metal Cooler? They lack fluidity.
These units are really weird, aside Active Skill they feel like they were supposed to come out ages ago.
These card arts leaked a long time ago but we didn't know if they were legit, so I think you're right. I mean they literally use the same SA animations as the Majin Vegeta/SSj2 Goku cards.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Goku Banner:

SSJ4 Goku
LR Vegito
AGL Transforming Goku
UI Goku
Jiren
Golden Frieza
STR SSJ4 Goku
AGL SSJ2 Goku
TEQ KK Goku
PHY SSJ2 Goku

Vegeta Banner:

SSJ4 Vegeta
LR Gogeta
TEQ Transforming Frieza
SSBE Vegeta
PHY 17
Turles
AGL SSJ4 Vegeta
STR Majin Vegeta
PHY Vegeta
AGL GT Trunks

You get 10 Coins per multi, 500 coins for LR and 400 for category.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Those banners are a lot better than I would've expected, but 50 multis for an LR? Some people gonna pull themselves into debt.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Those banners are a lot better than I would've expected, but 50 multis for an LR? Some people gonna pull themselves into debt.
Yep, If you lack self control and try to justify it, people will fuck themselves over in real life.
Banners are great though, probably the best ever...and Turles is there.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Ugly.

You know someone is gonna get 500 coins to get the LR they want... Not on JP, how much is it gonna cost to get that many, assuming a player starts with zero stones?

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this shit is pretty disgusting, especially if these coins are only around for these banners. Gacha is manipulative garbage at the best of times, but when you can price it out like this, ew.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
So those coins are... scummy. If it weren't for a time limit I'd be okay with them, but... yikes.

Pulled out my JPN account this week to farm free stones I had lying around, did some pulls. Results:

GOKU BANNER:
- Transforming AGL Goku, Jiren (dupe), TEQ Nuker Goku, SSJ3 STR Goku, UI Goku (dupe), and the new AGL Broly

VEGETA BANNER:
- INT Beerus, STR Majin Vegeta, Champa., some bad trunks.

Decided to start another round of Vegeta and... I GOT THE FUSION LR DUO! Completely makes up for not getting the new guys. Just need to farm a bit more (or wait for gift stones) to get another summon and a free one

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
If I underatand correctly coins are exp. X/X/9999 treasure but the units you can trade them for are directly tied to active DF banner.
As a F2P It's not like I get 400-500 anyway in any timely matter,.

Deleted member 388

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If I skip Broly and everything after, I'll probably accumulate enough stones to get to 2500 and net the 500 coins.

How much patience can one person have?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
This is speculation on my part but I think there is high chance, these coins will come to GLB very soon. The GSSR came right after JP since it was very major change.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
It seems the coins do carry over, but the units are the ones who expire.

So, in theory, we could keep acumulating coins and spend them on a future banner. At least I hope that's how it works, otherwise it's beyond scummy (not that it isn't already questionable anyway).

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Did 3+1 on Goku and got garbage.
I have damn near all of the story to run though, I'll do a 3+1 on Vegeta also.

My Movie Hero team is awesome so it doesn't bother me.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
That dokkan for STR Majing Vegeta... I have him rainbowed and its already a great unit... can't wait!!!! :O

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LR cards still underwhelming.
Banners are lit.
Don't think anyone should celebrate over the introduction of gacha coins besides Nano and whales lol

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah funny enough the STR MV, AGL SSj2 Goku and Base Vegeta I've got those either maxed out or with 3 dupes so I can't wait for those awakenings.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
more stones inc

HJAs7Ev.jpg

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Top ranking gave me the stones for my third and free vegeta pulls. Didn't get him but did get ssbe vegeta. So far this has been a great banner

Really not sure how to proceed with global (my main account). I have the fusion Lr so I don't really need gogeta blue even though I want him for completion. And Broly banners always burn me but he'd be a great lead and WT user

Main problem is I have all the 120 leads and some of them even rainbkwed. I'd purely be pulling for new units. And we all know how that goes

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I won't wait for the anniversary because I don't like GT units in general, and those new LRs aren't that exciting anyway.

However, this game has been trying really hard to make me not even care about the Movie banner, with this wet fart of a delayed celebration (which isn't even going to be complete lol).

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna hit the Movie Banners and do what it do when the anniversary hits as always simply because the whole "I'll skip this and then get this other banner" thing is like a continuous cycle for some people. Eventually you're gonna have to use your stones or at least attempt to use some of them on some banners. It makes sense if you've got a clear banner you're deadset on saving for and when it hits you use the stones on it but it's another thing when you say you're going to skip a banner for another one and then the other banner's about to drop but then there's another better banner on the horizon.

Depends on the person but me personally I'll just get in when I can.

Oct 25, 2017
It makes sense if you've got a clear banner you're deadset on saving for and when it hits you use the stones on it but it's another thing when you say you're going to skip a banner for another one and then the other banner's about to drop but then there's another better banner on the horizon.
The only people considering that are the ones who blew their stones early and don't have much right now for the movie banner.

aka the ones that didn't do a good job of saving for these banners in the first place

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
The only people considering that are the ones who blew their stones early and don't have much right now for the movie banner.

aka the ones that didn't do a good job of saving for these banners in the first place
Depends on the people. I've seen some people online claiming they've got over 1000 stones and they're skipping the movie banner because the anniversary banner (which drops on global this Summer) looks way better. I get why they're doing it but at the same time when you've got people skipping the New Year's banner and then the Movie banners and now waiting for the anniversary one, it just makes you wonder when they'll drop their stones then because in theory there will be another great banner after that one so in theory they might save for it as well.

Hey it's their stones so they can do what they want. They're bigger than me. I couldn't do that.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Banner skipping makes sense in the long run, but I want Broly/Gogeta in the meantime. Otherwise, I'm just logging in for the login bonus and to do the mission.

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on the people. I've seen some people online claiming they've got over 1000 stones and they're skipping the movie banner because the anniversary banner (which drops on global this Summer) looks way better. I get why they're doing it but at the same time when you've got people skipping the New Year's banner and then the Movie banners and now waiting for the anniversary one, it just makes you wonder when they'll drop their stones then because in theory there will be another great banner after that one so in theory they might save for it as well.

Hey it's their stones so they can do what they want. They're bigger than me. I couldn't do that.
Those people are liars

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Need to see which units I can use the event units on to raise SA. I figure I can use 10 for the SSR of LR SSJ3 Goku for one.