• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like the Trunks/Mai banner will be around until the 16th so if calculations are right then the Movie banners drop days before. People can summon on the Movie banners and then go to the LR one if they want since there's time.

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
lol. did another 3+1 on the vegeta banner thanks to top grossing

2x LR Gogeta, so that's a thing I have now. 8 multi's total with only those 2 featured units. Can't complain and yet somehow I am still disappointed.

(Worth noting that I already have LR Gogeta on global so not as exciting as it should be.)

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Morning shaft..

image0.png

fml

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
vq6ZlGSl.jpg

Movie Heroes 205% team, let's go!

Also, definitely rainbow EZA Vegeta Blue and Goku. They're excellent units with Vegeta being a decent tank as well.

Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I have 215% boost and I get 4 x drop pretty often. Vegeta and Goku done, after Frieza and Broly I will farm SA of the SSBKK Goku for his potential future EZA.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Welp, there goes all my luck forever.

GLOBAL: Did one multi on Trunks' banner, first card of the multi was LR Trunks!
JAPAN: First day of banners got me LR fusions. With top grossing I got LR potara duo.

EDIT: Which is the best place to farm SA ups for LR trunks - the future event (SR -> SSR) or the LR event drop? Both probably stink....

Last edited:
OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I have 215% boost and I get 4 x drop pretty often. Vegeta and Goku done, after Frieza and Broly I will farm SA of the SSBKK Goku for his potential future EZA.
Just switched out PHY SSJ3 to LR SSJ3 and hit that 215% as well. Just keep forgetting I have that unit and was probably too busy keeping the leader boost intact.

Welp, there goes all my luck forever.

GLOBAL: Did one multi on Trunks' banner, first card of the multi was LR Trunks!
JAPAN: First day of banners got me LR fusions. With top grossing I got LR potara duo.

EDIT: Which is the best place to farm SA ups for LR trunks - the future event (SR -> SSR) or the LR event drop? Both probably stink....

In JP, the Future Trunks event had a category boost.

EDIT: Dope, it has it in GLB as well.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Did one multi, got Android 21 so that was good. Done for now.

Which event had her farmable SA?

Last edited:

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
2 LRs on one pull is mighty nice. Your luck is done on that banner, lol.
Definitely, I noped the hell out of additional pulls. Still at 200 for Gogeta/Broly, hopefuly I'll reach 300 to do two one rotation in each.

On another point, not sure what's the best way to increase SA on Trunks&Mai, between the Prime Battle SSR and the Future event SR brought up to SSR. Future event now has a category buff for loot, so I might get a lot of SR.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely, I noped the hell out of additional pulls. Still at 200 for Gogeta/Broly, hopefuly I'll reach 300 to do two one rotation in each.

On another point, not sure what's the best way to increase SA on Trunks&Mai, between the Prime Battle SSR and the Future event SR brought up to SSR. Future event now has a category buff for loot, so I might get a lot of SR.

I'm doing the future event. Fully boosted future team is getting me 195%, I get 1-2 drops per 16 stamina. Issue is you need to awaken it (medals/training items) to get 50%. Up to 4/10 so far so that's something for me

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
I'm doing the future event. Fully boosted future team is getting me 195%, I get 1-2 drops per 16 stamina. Issue is you need to awaken it (medals/training items) to get 50%. Up to 4/10 so far so that's something for me
Yeah I think I'll do that too. Had some great success with SR Bardocks, 6 SA+ on 7 bardocks. Let's hope I'll have the same luck on trunks.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Did one multi and went SSG. Unfortunately none of the units were much to speak of. Saving for movie banners continues. I do appreciate the Kais though.

dogedurango

Jan 9, 2018
I finally got up to 300 stones for two rounds of each movie banner.....but I got the itch and did a yolo pull on the new trunks banner. Got the LR Trunks&Mai on my first pull so I'm only kinda regretting it haha. I think I can get back up to 300 when the new banners drop though. Good luck on your pulls everyone!

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
One pull, no special flyers, no saying thing. "Goddamn this sucks, screws me over so much."

2nd unit was the new LR Trunks. Yay.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Did a few summons, got Trunks/Mai and Beerus. If all works out I should have around 900 stones saved for the movie banners so I'll be good hopefully I get at least one of the new units.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
The drop rates can be iffy but if you have the bonus drops and take LRs which the Saiyamen duo and Gogeta LR fall under. You can have over 180% drop rate or even 205% if you really go for it with as much LRs as possible. Thats how you get a ton of Vegetas and Gokus. I'm almost done with Vegeta too.

Its important to finish Vegeta first since he has the leader skill and dokkans too so he buffs all of your team. Unlike my current bootleg LR Fusions team with 2 members lol.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
How have people already rainbowed this free Vegeta Blue unit? Jesus

With 215% (I think that's the highest it can go?), I got frequent drops.

I think I rainbowed him in about one and a half stamina bars this afternoon (got a rank up, that helped). Goku is only missing one dupe, too.

I don't think i'm gonna grind any extras, though. I'll move on to the other units and then I still need Lord Slug.

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
Did one multi on the RDC banner, got Str roid Trunks and Teq Future Trunks. :/

I'd absolutely love to pull a LR that doesn't take me a million stones to get.

Edit: friendly reminder to get extra SA5 of these free units for the EZA.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
100% Vegeta earlier today, and just finished getting the units for Goku (need more blue orbs). On to Broly I guess. Frieza doesnt look spectacular. Is he really as ho-hum as he looks, or am I missing something obvious?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Did Shadow Dragons SBR and with that only Majin Buu and Hybrid Saiyans are left. I don't have Ult Gohan or Super Vegito leaders, although I read the SSJ2 Goku rebirth from Battlefield can do the job.
As for Hybrid Saiyans I think I will either have to get lucky on some random summons or wait for new teen SSJ 2 Gohan or something.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Got all the units I needed for Vegeta and got him awakened, but man I can just not seem to get Gokus to drop from stage one even with a full Movie Heroes team.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I also recommend farming a bunch of base Vegeta for the F2P LR one, you won't have to grind his SA via his shitty stage.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like I didn't do the old Lord Slugs missions to kill 500 slugs soldiers... found something to do! :D

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Finally dokkaned my two new LR (Trunks Mai + Bardock), was a pain to farm their SA, but glad that the events are up.
Completed the free rainbow from Broly event also, with SA5 dupe for the EzA. I guess I should farm a few more of their base form? I think the Broly will be useful soon, and the Vegeta for the F2P LR?
Now if only the Beerus LR event could be back ... Maybe for part two? :(

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I farmed 20 x Broly/Vegeta/Frieza and now gonna do Goku. They will come in handy If I pull AGL Broly/STR FF Frieza or PHY KK Goku. Vegeta is for LR one.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
So.. tomorrow should be released the "Punching Machine" Event...
Any team suggestions to maximize damage?
Wha team will you try on it?

I think I will try an INT team:
INT Beerus 33% Atk per sphere (+ friends I hope)
LR Gohan (1 dupe) (damage dealer)
INT Android 18 (orb changer)
INT Gotenks (halloween) (orb changer)
?
?
or maybe a STR team
STR SSJ3 Goku GT 33% Atk per sphere (+ friends I hope)
STR Majin Vegeta (orb changer)
STR Majin Buu (orb changer)
LR Vegito Blue (sa20 rainbow) (damage dealer)
STR Beerus (rainbow sa10)
?

I need still to think well about the units I have... some units that give atk boost per ki sphere maybe...

https://dbz.space/box/7981

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
The best units for Punching Bag are LR Goku&Frieza, LR SSJ3 Goku, LR Gohan and EZA Cell. Build around any of those (unit + 3 orb changers + 2 supports), then pray for RNG.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
The best units for Punching Bag are LR Goku&Frieza, LR SSJ3 Goku, LR Gohan and EZA Cell. Build around any of those (unit + 3 orb changers + 2 supports), then pray for RNG.

Ok I have only EZA Cell (Rainbow) and LR Gohan (1 dupe), I will try to create a couple of teams then! :D

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Got 18 million on the Zeni machine with EZA Cell, but got supremely shafted on the other two (especially the stone machine, 1st run Cell was on the third rotation, and on the 2nd run he couldn't super lolol).

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Got 18 million on the Zeni machine with EZA Cell, but got supremely shafted on the other two (especially the stone machine, 1st run Cell was on the third rotation, and on the 2nd run he couldn't super lolol).
This event is gonna be fun... rng daily event with only 2 tries and impossible tasks!

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Hit 20 milion with LR SSJ3 Goku on Zeni machine, everything else was "lol RNG".