• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
I'll try those, should be OK. Totally missed the Goku Blue in my roster, so I'll have to Dokkan him to get an additional 3% per sphere.

WCWGgGW.jpg

c1uZurE.jpg

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
My team was exactly that one (TEQ), but I did swap Bardock for LR Ginyu a couple times. I don't remember which one took me to 18 million but I assume either one could, with good enough RNG.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Best I could do was a 6 million crit with 1 dupe EZA Cell. I've been playing for 700 days lol why is box so badddd

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Welp, RNG definitely wasn't on my side for the stones rounds ...

1st turn, note that Gohan is there of course :

CxqFKfvl.jpg

2nd turn, gohan long gone :

rxK4fdcl.jpg

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
shit i dont have that bardock and that goku.. any other alternative?

For Bardock you can use 18 or Tapion. Are you talking about SSB Goku? If so that would be hard to replace since his leader skill is needed and the only other leader like SSB Goku with his passive is a Vegeta card that's not out in Global.

If you are talking about SSJ INT Goku then you can use 18 as a replacement

Edit: wait the SR Teq 17 has the same orb changing property as Bardock

This page gives you a list of Orb changers and Orb leaders

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Been trying with a team based around LR Gohan. Did pretty well aside from a few instances of him not coming into the rotation and me forgetting to make sure he attacks the TEQ machine for maximum damage.

Cleared 8 million on the Zenny and 4 million on stones and orbs. I have no idea how I'd manage to get some of the higher numbers for the missions.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
*me before today*
Punchbag will be easy thanks to my 1dupe LR Gohan!
*me today*
Gohan on 7th slot 4/6 times.

That hurts. Also hurts that it's a daily limit, I'd think since it's all RNG just leave it open forever? Ah well, tomorrow's another day

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Had more success with a EZA TEQ team, which is more reliable (got more orb changers), did 10M+.
Having the correct setup for Gohan is a pita.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Got 19 million with Cell on one of the Zeni stages... (of course, the one no one gives a shit about).

Heavy RNG, though. It was almost a perfect rotation.

Has *anyone* ever gotten near 77 million? Is it even possible currently?

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Got 14 million (of course on the Zeni stage!) with LR Gohan team.
Around just 11 milllion with EZA Cell next.

Got just around 9 million in both orbs and stone stages...

LR Gohan looks like the mvp, but I suppose also LR Gogeta and LR Vegito (PHY and INT) could do a great job. Need to experiment a bit. Why the 2 times a day limit? This is a fun stage... :(

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
This game putting arbitrary limits on the only vaguely interesting modes (even if they're RNG bullshit) for no reason?

Color me shocked.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Damn machines are rigged, I tell ya.

Got 28 on the zeni, 18 on the orbs and then both Stone attempts had Cell in the first rotation not even able to super.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
18M is my best for now... useless until i get at least 20m!
LR Gohan looks like the mvp here for me. I just need more luck on rotation.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Broke 20 M today with LR Freezku.

Not even a perfect rotation, but was close.

I have no idea how one would get above 25 million. That basically seems impossible at this point.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Got 20 milion on orbs, now only Stones on 20 milion and I am done with this mode.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
To JP Players : does the punching machine event & rewards ever reset?

They haven't yet on JP (and like it's nearly impossible to get 77 million damage, you have to pray the planets align with LR Goku and Freeza or LR Gohan with at least 1 dupe) and probably won't at this point, unless we get a unit that can get 77million easily

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
JP did get a valentines day event with some dokkan awakenings and a new ribrianne IIRC (may not be valentines but I think they would do it now)

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Hope the Movie Banners drop soon so I can go after that brief dopamine rush from gacha gambling to try and momentarily forget about the brutal couple of months i've been having, which will surely go well.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
They haven't yet on JP (and like it's nearly impossible to get 77 million damage, you have to pray the planets align with LR Goku and Freeza or LR Gohan with at least 1 dupe) and probably won't at this point, unless we get a unit that can get 77million easily

I have both of them, LR Gohan with 2 dupes and I'm not even cracking 20 million, much less 30. 77 is actually a joke.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hope the Movie Banners drop soon so I can go after that brief dopamine rush from gacha gambling to try and momentarily forget about the brutal couple of months i've been having, which will surely go well.
Relatable. Sometimes I catch myself going "I feel shitty, I should do some pulls" but I can usually talk myself out of it. I hope things get better and you can find genuine pleasure in better things!

Definitely getting diminishing returns on this thing, too. I pulled LR Black, who I wanted for a really long time. The feeling of satisfaction didn't last too long.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
I'm hoping to reach 300 stones again for the movie banners. Should be OK since I'm at 240, and there is still some bonus & EZA coming right ?

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lost to last boss in Ultimate Clash with 4% health remaining. The loser decided to Super right before I was about to land the final blow. No words.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
God fucking damn it, I hit 19.8 milion on Stones, was 1-2 orbs short. (no crit)

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Today Punching Machine: 5 of 6 runs LR Gohan was on the sixth position... wow!!!!
The last one was on the first turn and could not even super...

Deleted member 388

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is that STR good buu even worth getting to SA 10 for WT nuking? The drop rate on teq good Buu's have definitely been nerfed after the dokkan was released - 1 drop in 18 runs. Wondering if it's even worth the trouble.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is that STR good buu even worth getting to SA 10 for WT nuking? The drop rate on teq good Buu's have definitely been nerfed after the dokkan was released - 1 drop in 18 runs. Wondering if it's even worth the trouble.
I think so, he can still clear the field on 30x in prelims. I had much better luck with drops tho, it's just RNG. Alternatively, wait until the next update, the drop rate for all stage 1 dokkan event cards will be 50%

Deleted member 388

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think so, he can still clear the field on 30x in prelims. I had much better luck with drops tho, it's just RNG. Alternatively, wait until the next update, the drop rate for all stage 1 dokkan event cards will be 50%
Thanks, I think I'll wait until the 50% update hits. For the sake of my sanity.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
In other words, new banners on Tuesday? Damn.
Kowai said that the rest of the story events get updated that day and on the JPN version the event, Broly EZA and the banners dropped then too. Pretty much there's chances of the banners dropping on the exact day but he can't confirm it. Everything else though seems to be dropping then.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
That was to be expected, given the end of the current Login Bonus - but this company is dumb so I'm not ruling out that they bring out the second part of the event and still delay the banners for some esoteric reason.

Deleted member 388

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm weekend runs of the event have been roughly 50% drop, much better than 1 in 18. I really do think there's something off there.