• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I'm almost nervous now about the banners since this is the most stones I've had at once and I know there's a chance I can spend them all and see neither of them.

Trying to farm the last few medals I need for the STR SSJ Goten which is proving a challenge with the drops. I'd gotten the medals for everyone else from Baba over time.

Side note, but for LR Beerus, would Crit be best for him? He doesn't seem like a unit that benefits from AA, but I could be missing something. Have the bottom path unlocked though still waiting on that event to return, but I finally have some orbs to spare for him.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm almost nervous now about the banners since this is the most stones I've had at once and I know there's a chance I can spend them all and see neither of them.

Trying to farm the last few medals I need for the STR SSJ Goten which is proving a challenge with the drops. I'd gotten the medals for everyone else from Baba over time.

Side note, but for LR Beerus, would Crit be best for him? He doesn't seem like a unit that benefits from AA, but I could be missing something. Have the bottom path unlocked though still waiting on that event to return, but I finally have some orbs to spare for him.
How many stones you got?

Also yeah go Critical.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm approaching 700 right now. Did have 1000 but went the full runs on the NY banner and then a pull here and there after. Been doing events I never did plus the punch machines and dailies so that's been nice.

Thanks!
Good luck and yeah I'll probably use around 900 total on these banners which is probably more than I've ever used on any sets. Whatever happens happens I'm fine lol. I hope to get both if not just 1. I need Broly more than Gogeta for sure since I need a Full Power/Movie Boss lead. Getting Gogeta would make my fusion team more perfect given he can replace a character or two.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Good luck and yeah I'll probably use around 900 total on these banners which is probably more than I've ever used on any sets. Whatever happens happens I'm fine lol. I hope to get both if not just 1. I need Broly more than Gogeta for sure since I need a Full Power/Movie Boss lead. Getting Gogeta would make my fusion team more perfect given he can replace a character or two.

Haha probably. I'm actually not sure which one I'd like more as I could get good use out of both, though I suppose Broly would be best since I need leads for both of his teams whereas my Fusion team is pretty solid. I'd also like to get some of the other new units, though I know those are in the general pool from then on.

Oct 25, 2017
IWCirnC.jpg

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
Majuub will be the next battlefield LR while Baby seems to be a summonable one (probably Legendary Banner with like a million featured SSRs)

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
There is only one character as boring as Jiren, Majuub. Baby will probably be a good card.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Players: "4th anniversary is kind of disappointing so far, hopefully part 2 brings fire."
Akatsuki: "we got uhhh a LR Majuub and Baby, cool?"
Players: ............

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
On the bright side I don't have to save for 4th anniversary, I give zero fucks about the SSJ4s and Baby/Majuub are "lmao" tier. Maybe next download celebration will be better.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
According to the news the banners are coming so yeah, right on schedule. They'll be here in a few days. We've made it.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
So finally the banner are coming!
I resisted to pull on the RD banner until now, nice.
450 stones here. I would prefer Gogeta as a card, but the Broly banner has the best value for my teams.
Hope to get both, but I know that it will need a lot of luck... and I could get neither...
Now going to farm a bunch of Broly these days hoping to get the AGL Broly too.
Running also out of space in my box... too many fooder units(is it said like this right? SSR cards to use to SA up)....

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
This was probably the hardest Battlefield, Trunks hits really hard, thank god for LR SSJ3 Goku melting his health.
1450 stones ready for Goatgeta and Brocolli, might go all out.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Welp, did another multi on the LR banner, got MehSSRs.
Bring on Broly & Gogeta, should be able to do one rotation each.

On a Battlefield side, I've been stuck on a crashing loop since I finished Vegeta on Monkey form ...

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, did another multi on the LR banner, got MehSSRs.
Bring on Broly & Gogeta, should be able to do one rotation each.

On a Battlefield side, I've been stuck on a crashing loop since I finished Vegeta on Monkey form ...
unbelievable that they haven't fixed a literal game-breaking bug and just let it sit for like 3 months or whatever. only on global, folks!

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
unbelievable that they haven't fixed a literal game-breaking bug and just let it sit for like 3 months or whatever. only on global, folks!
Yeah I was pretty surprised when I researched this and found 2 months+ old posts talking about it ...
Well, that made me fail on Trunks on BF after loosing a team on Vegeta, so I'll have to restart.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Actually it was the same on JP, the bug was not fixed for about 3-4 months.
It pretty much fucks over running Turles pair.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
From reddit. Just in case y'all needed some help in this Battlefield if your teams aren't quite up to par:

k7x5exhqbvf21.png

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
That TEQ Broly + TEQ Zamasu combo isn't easy this time on Battlefield.
Beat Zamasu on the last turn available, let's hope I'll be able to finish the rest.

Edit : it went well, BF done ! Could have done a perfect run (1 team / boss), but missed a few Ki here and there on the final PHY Goku with my EXT STR team, and had to do a run with the Super STR team.

Last edited:

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
this, don't waste a full team on that one.
Yeah I've got 100% Success on this (with a AGL Rosé 2nd leader mostly, or any rainbow EXT lead). You're going to bring shitty-non cohesive units to fill the 100 anyway, so it's better to bring a good trash team that'll take a stage by itself !

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I've got 100% Success on this (with a AGL Rosé 2nd leader mostly, or any rainbow EXT lead). You're going to bring shitty-non cohesive units to fill the 100 anyway, so it's better to bring a good trash team that'll take a stage by itself !
Oh i always use f2p namek Gohan as a second lead. He doesn't benefit from the LR Ginyugoku LS but it's never been an issue. That way I can still bring Rose on extreme AGL.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Oh i always use f2p namek Gohan as a second lead. He doesn't benefit from the LR Ginyugoku LS but it's never been an issue. That way I can still bring Rose on extreme AGL.
Yeah, I've always taken Rosé as a "safety", but it seems it's not really necessary, they do the job quite well by themselves.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017

That's exactly what I do and it's basically a free win. Gohan isn't covered by Ginyu's skill but everyone else benefits from both, so it's fine.

edit: And I used to do it the hard way at the beginning of Battlefield because I was an idiot and forgot about Gohan:

I'd use LR Ginyu as a lead and the sub lead would be a Ginyu Force member of the appropriate colour, which meant that there was a lot of dead weight on the team. I still won like 80% of my tries lol

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Did some maths for the banners, assuming they stay the same for boosted units. I'm actually pretty happy, I thought Cooler and STR Omega were there and they're the two I have rainbowed. I really want broly so it makes me feel a bit better.

STR Broly- 3 dupes
PHY Omega- 1 dupe
DEX Broly- 0 dupes
STR Janemba- 0 dupes

PHY Gotenks- 1 dupe
INT Gogeta- 3 dupes
AGL Goku- 0 dupes
DEX SSJ4 Gogeta- 0 dupes

I really hope there are stepups (or tickets, but I'd rather a reduced cost). I'm prepared to go one, maybe two rounds on Broly. My fusion team (thanks to LR Gogeta) doesn't need AGL one, I just want him for completion's sake. We'll see!

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
True boss of Battlefield this go around is that AGI Future Trunks. Hits hard and takes so little damage. I barely hung on. Like 3000 health when he keeled over.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe I was lucky on my run (I think I Crit a lot, if I recall correctly), Trunks was dead by the second turn.

Only trouble I had was Zamasu, because most of my stuns weren't hitting. I was still outdamaging his heals, but getting low on health and I actually only beat him because a stun finally stuck for the last turn.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Maaaaan.... I love the SSG Vegeta form. I might pull on the Gogeta banner just for that guy.

Even though my Movie Boss category would be insane....

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't that tomorrow ?
What banners are you guys going for primarily?
I'll go all in on the Broly banner, so many EXT units that are great and useful for me (AGL Broly, FP & Movie Bosses lead, Paragus, etc...)
Should be tomorrow, I mean in 20h more or less.
I will go with both banner, but I definetly need more the EXT units for my teams...
Gogeta would be good just to have the power to win easily the "Realms of Gods" SBR that is the last one I waited to complete.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Hit 25 milion on stone stage without crit, I wonder how much a crit would be.
Broly/Gogeta stuff added.