• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I'm wondering if the Gogeta EZA will come while the 3+1 is still up, or will it go away on that update? The dates seem to coincide.

It would give me enough stones to finish another rotation on Broly, but i'm not seeing them "giving" us 30 more stones to use on the 3+1.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I'm wondering if the Gogeta EZA will come while the 3+1 is still up, or will it go away on that update? The dates seem to coincide.

It would give me enough stones to finish another rotation on Broly, but i'm not seeing them "giving" us 30 more stones to use on the 3+1.

My guess is it'll be right when the summon ends.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, did my last few pulls and got my 6th INT Gogeta.

No Broly, no Paragus, no SSGs, no Gogeta Blue. 1k stones. I'm out. No game has ever left me feeling this defeated.

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Well, did my last few pulls and got my 6th INT Gogeta.

No Broly, no Paragus, no SSGs, no Gogeta Blue. 1k stones. I'm out. No game has ever left me feeling this defeated.
I'm so sorry man, that feeling is the worst. That's one of the main reason why I've had hiatuses from this game in the past. Ugh horrible.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
feelsgoodman
DzhMOwXWoAQtulk.jpg:large

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Haha did a rotation on broly banner on my iPad with the 100 free stones. Got the PHY Broly ... Two times.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Just made a movie bosses team for the mission and... wow, I really did not do well on that banner. No Brolys (Phy/Agl), no Turles, andno real synergy between them.

Heroes is stacked but bosses... yuck

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Claims Bosses is not stacked, lists that they don't have any of the big bosses cards.
I mean ... what's the go to team? It's not like I'm missing on banners worth there are older units too all bosses that I'm missing. My issue is synergy between friezas and slug and other random bosses

Kito

Nov 6, 2017

Can someone explain EZAs? I see it allows very few characters the ability to go to level 140, but how are they chosen and why?

Are the new Gogeta and Broly movie units getting EZAs?

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone explain EZAs? I see it allows very few characters the ability to go to level 140, but how are they chosen and why?

Are the new Gogeta and Broly movie units getting EZAs?

Generally they're meant to extend the life of cards that have aged. For instance, the upcoming Gogeta one. That Gogeta was an awesome card when it first came out. But, power creep made it pretty useless. EZA allows it to get a stat/leader/passive boost to compete.

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
Generally they're meant to extend the life of cards that have aged. For instance, the upcoming Gogeta one. That Gogeta was an awesome card when it first came out. But, power creep made it pretty useless. EZA allows it to get a stat/leader/passive boost to compete.

Aha! It looks like fully maxing out EZA potential takes over a hundred medals? That's a lot of grinding, but I suppose it's worth it.

Also, have cards like Transforming Base Goku and Transforming First Form Frieza ever come back around since the Dokkan Fest banners for them? If not, will they ever? I have Goku, and would love a chance at Frieza. What about PHY and INT LR Goku/Vegeta combo?

It blows my mind that they release units like those, then nothing but filler for 6 months til the next big Dokkan Fest, and the prior ones never really seem to come back around in-between.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Aha! It looks like fully maxing out EZA potential takes over a hundred medals? That's a lot of grinding, but I suppose it's worth it.

Also, have cards like Transforming Base Goku and Transforming First Form Frieza ever come back around since the Dokkan Fest banners for them? If not, will they ever? I have Goku, and would love a chance at Frieza. What about PHY and INT LR Goku/Vegeta combo?

It blows my mind that they release units like those, then nothing but filler for 6 months til the next big Dokkan Fest, and the prior ones never really seem to come back around in-between.
They haven't come back on Global but they're on the anniversary banners that just dropped in Japan some weeks ago. They'll hit Global this Summer so you'll have chances of getting them.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017

Crap, I checked the banner dates, not the 3+1 dates. I was hoping to finish my rotation with those stones.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
It's specific medals from the EZA Event. You get a few by lvl + 1 dragon stone. And it's completely worth it, all EZA Units are pretty beastly.
this broly makes the phy broly look like a bitch

Dzmw60HXQAE3TC_.png:large

no support unit or item used :"D
Yeah he's incredible for a non DF unit.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I decided that I am going all out on the next banner Turles is on, he is the last piece of puzzle for me. I hope it's AGL Cooler but if not, I might even hibernate until LR SSJ4 Vegeta since he is there.

Oct 25, 2017
Some poor bastard can save 1k stone and still get shit all. I'm literally 2 multi pulls away from that poor loser's fate. If I don't pull Gogeta Blue in those last two pulls I will uninstall the game lol.
To be fair it took me 950 stones to get my first Gogeta. And it's not like I pulled everything else leading up to that first Gogeta

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
Damn... Dokkan Awakening my new Movie Bosses/Full Power team is turning my brain to mush. 11 clears of a stage is too ridiculous a grind for this, IMO. They should up the medals per clear between 7-12 rather than a static 7, because I'm going to need a huge break for yet another 6 months once I finish these.

Last edited:

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Damn... Dokkan Awakening my new Movie Bosses/Full Power team is turning my brain to push. 11 clears of a stage is too ridiculous a grind for this, IMO. They should up the medals per clear between 7-12 rather than a static 7, because I'm going to need a huge break for yet another 6 months once I finish these.

It gets better when you only have 1 or 2 to Dokkan over an event period. The initial grind is annoying though.

Don't look at the Prime Battle LR requirements though :)

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
It gets better when you only have 1 or 2 to Dokkan over an event period. The initial grind is annoying though.

Don't look at the Prime Battle LR requirements though :)

That's precisely why I will never grind out any LRs that involve those, hahaha. I'm fine having a high-end, but not top tier team with this game.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
The current Gogeta and Broly banners are good due to the discounts / 3 multis +1 free, and they are the thing most people had been saving stones for. If you haven't done so yet, do one round of discounts on each banner. Depending on what you get, you can then decide which one to focus on.

If you're new, you'll have a bunch of free stones you can grind in Quest mode. Even if you don't pull too many of the Movie Banner units it's very likely that you'll get good units in the process (even though these aren't the best banners in terms of SSR variety, the discounts + free pull + the fact that Gogeta and the Brolys are amazing cards makes them a good bet).

If you get lucky and pull a bunch of good units, you could also consider pulling on the Elder Kai banner to level up your super attacks, since you likely won't have too many of them yet. But this is secondary for now.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Used 100 stones to finish off a final round for Gogeta's banner which will officially end my summoning on these banners and ended up getting an extra AGL Gogeta and TEQ Goku. I swear, my luck's going to be trash for the next few months lol.

Overall in 1100 stones I got...

2 x AGL Gogeta
2 x TEQ Goku
1 x STR Vegeta
2 x PHY Broly
2 x AGL Broly
1 x Paragus

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I used the 100 stones for one round each on the two banners. Got Teq Goku, another Agl Gogeta dupe, and finally got Phy Broly.

Back to just saving now and working on the events. Going to see how far I can get in Broly's EZA as I really need the Zenny. Finished Broly but I have next to nothing and I'm going to need it when Gogeta EZA drops.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Did one last rotation on the Broly baner and got:
1x AGL Broly (1st dupe)
1xINT Paragus (2nd dupe)

I am done... no Broly at the end, but all the other main units of the banner, with "only" 500 stones that I stored. I'm good.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
LR Baby is kinda whatever like this whole 4th anniversary, I hope download celebration will be better.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I decided to unsub from Nano (he was the only dokkantuber i was subbed to) because watching pull videos makes pulling too tempting. And watching dokkan tubers normalizes the idea that having every single unit is reasonable or realistic. This will make it easier to not pull in the future i hope.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I decided to unsub from Nano (he was the only dokkantuber i was subbed to) because watching pull videos makes pulling too tempting. And watching dokkan tubers normalizes the idea that having every single unit is reasonable or realistic. This will make it easier to not pull in the future i hope.
This is actually one of the reasons why kids then get impression that dropping 1500 stones+ per banner is normal, it's dangerous. Even worse with people who use vendors.

I have three rules for Dokkan.
1)Never spend money on it.
2)Try to get one dupe for a unit I really like, otherwise free dupe is enough.
3)Only pull for units I want and try to pull only on Dual Dokkanfests.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah, I don't really follow any youtubers exactly because of that. Most of the time it's not even "let's pull on this banner", it's more like "can we rainbow all these new units with my 5000 stones?". I definitely wasted some stones watching that shit.

It's the same thing if you want to check out some event, or if you're stuck on some stage and want some tips or something. You watch one of these guys and it's a full rainbow + LR team. Like, no shit you're beating it with that team.

The other day I saw a video from one of those main guys, can't remember which one, that said "Beating stage X (can't remember what it was), F2P is the key!??", and you watch the video and it's one rainbow F2P unit (Saiyaman, I think?) and the rest is rainbow gacha LRs and shit. lol

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Nano's the worst one to sub to too so it's good you unsubbed from him.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nano's the worst one to sub to too so it's good you unsubbed from him.
Really? I think guys like DaTruth are a million times worse. Nano is the only dokkan tuber who's not incredibly obnoxious (and I use that lightly because he's still kinda obnoxious) and who doesn't do ridiculous clickbaity stuff all the time, or tries to rainbow every single unit. Curious why you think he's the worst.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Nano's fine. He's entertaining and positive without being clickbaity. Just tough to watch if your pulls aren't going well lol.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Really? I think guys like DaTruth are a million times worse. Nano is the only dokkan tuber who's not incredibly obnoxious (and I use that lightly because he's still kinda obnoxious) and who doesn't do ridiculous clickbaity stuff all the time, or tries to rainbow every single unit. Curious why you think he's the worst.
I'm not speaking on their attitudes but more so their pulls. Rhymestyle's the only Dokkaner I've seen who's pulls really mimic most of the community's. He has good pulls, he has bad ones but there's more of a balance there and he's really honest about how the game is. Nano's different as most of his videos and his pulls just don't mirror what most of us go through. Sure, he has a bad banner every once in a while (like the LR Goku one that's on now) but it's rare that he doesn't get the lead card he needs on his first video or set of pulls. That gives a bad idea to new people getting into the game compared to others.

Last edited:

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not speaking on their attitudes but more so their pulls. Rhymestyle's the only Dokkaner I've seen who's pulls really mimic most of the community's. He has good pulls, he has bad ones but there's more of a balance there and he's really honest about how the game is. Nano's different as most of his videos and his pulls just don't mirror what most of us go through. Sure, he has a bad banner every once in a while (like the LR Goku one that's on now) but it's rare that he doesn't get the lead card he needs on his first video or set of pulls. That gives a bad idea to new people getting into the game compared to others.
Oh, gotcha. Yeah it's pretty frustrating seeing him pull the new DFE units in his first video 90% of the time.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Finally able to Dokkan my LR Bojack, and burned my last Kais on him to get SA20. My resurrected warriors team is insane.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
And those free Japan tickets got me another LR on that banner, trunks and mai. This is ridiculous, and clearly where all my luck's gone. By far the best ticket banner I've ever had.

Zerokku

Oct 25, 2017
I still need to Dokkan Turles and Janemba but I'm looking forward to this team being complete. Particularly for the next World Tournament.

Y70hTUB.jpg

I'm actually not 100% on Janemba in the last slot there, but dont have a ton of Movie Bosses dudes and he seems like one of the stronger ones I *do* have.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still need to Dokkan Turles and Janemba but I'm looking forward to this team being complete. Particularly for the next World Tournament.

Y70hTUB.jpg

I'm actually not 100% on Janemba in the last slot there, but dont have a ton of Movie Bosses dudes and he seems like one of the stronger ones I *do* have.
Replace Janemba and Bojack (and AGL Broly tbh) with SR Jaco and Chiaotzu for stuns and STR TUR Fat Buu and it's a good WT team with a friend LR Broly.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Did another set of pulls on Broly tonight.

It didn't go well.

I also managed to snag my first dupe of AGL Broly, which isn't the worst thing in the world, but man. The other 9 SSRs are pretty much all complete garbage.
Don't say that, that bearded cool looking kai seems useful.
I caved on the 77 pack to finish my broly rotation. Got two ssr. PHY Super buu, and Majin Vegeta .... TEQ. That banner has been terrible for me.