• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Wouldn't Phy Broly be vulnerable given his typing?
Make sure you drop PHY Broly after level 20 or he'll get you killed.
Yep, I've already changed it he's far too weak.
AGL Turles is now my new best friend as a leader, and I've swapped PHY Broly for AGL Tapion (Maybe LR Vegeta could be useful instead of Boujack, I'll try)

Edit : That AGL Turles *2 + AGL Turles Great Ape is obliterating Gogeta and all his ancestors in one turn.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
This is my Magnum Opus team, considering Gogeta is one of my top designs from DB overall and that I have not spent a single cent on this.

IMG-0579.jpg

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Only time Tapion transforms is at the very last turn of stage 30, of course it crashes.

This company is trash.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Woof. Gogeta is now my 2nd highest ATK unit, just after rainbow LR Frieza. He is above LR Frieku, 1Dupe LR Gogeta, 1 dupe LR Trunks, rainbow VB ...

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Gogeta is fucking dumb. I wonder if the 70%/100% EZAs will be as broken considering they don't have such ridiculous stat boost.

dogedurango

Jan 9, 2018
It figures I would pull one of the dokkanfest units on my first multi after the discount ended, but finally got Gogeta with the stones from the EZA and the facebook campaign! I dropped close to 1000 stones (ended up spending $16 to get that last discounted summon) and didnt' pull him or the new Vegeta. Still don't have Vegeta and unsure of what to do with all these SR vegetas filling up my box. I was pretty salty about pulling 3 dupes of each of the SSJ3 Gokus, but pretty happy about having the AGL rainbowed on a movie heroes team now

Edit: Shouldn't have spent money, now I got the itch to buy this beginner's pack to get STR Gogeta

Last edited:

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not opposed to those heavy buffed EZA for old units, restoring them to their glory.
It rewards older players that might have those units with good potential, and offers some new cool synergies.
I'm really impressed with the ones they have released right now. FP Frieza, AGL SSJ3 Goku, STR Gogeta, are pretty incredible and get a spot on most of my teams.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Dokkan is finally going to crack on people using vendors and alike shady stones sources. JP first then GLB.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh joy! Another multi on the Broly banner gave me my 6th Omega Shenron! That makes 15 multis on his banner without SSJ Broly, AGL Broly or Paragus, buuuut- I did manage to snag two more Shenrons and a Janemba! Love this game.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I kinda want AGL Tapion but not sure 30 stones is worth it (it's probably my best chance at him).

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Is it worth it to Rainbow
Catastrophic Rage Frieza (Final Form)?
I have all psth open and it is SA10...

Oh with the EZA Stones i got phy broly... So got all the featured units on these banners! Saving was indeed worth it :)

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Man, I kinda want AGL Tapion but not sure 30 stones is worth it (it's probably my best chance at him).
I've found him to be a pretty lackluster unit. Except for the very specific events where he's a good tank (such as EZA Gogeta), I think his damage is mediocre unless after he's transformed (which doesn't happen that often), so he's dead weight for a good part of the events. Not using him as much as I thought I would.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Is it worth it to Rainbow
Catastrophic Rage Frieza (Final Form)?
I have all psth open and it is SA10...

Oh with the EZA Stones i got phy broly... So got all the featured units on these banners! Saving was indeed worth it :)
He's an incredibly hard hitting unit when conditions are met, and links very well with the other Friezas. Since you already have him SA10 & duped, I'd say the orbs are worth it, unless you really don't need him or are in dire need of orbs.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I've found him to be a pretty lackluster unit. Except for the very specific events where he's a good tank (such as EZA Gogeta), I think his damage is mediocre unless after he's transformed (which doesn't happen that often), so he's dead weight for a good part of the events. Not using him as much as I thought I would.
Yeah, fuck it. Maybe he will drop for me on a random banner, 30 stones is too much.

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks y'all =) No Tapion or AGL Broly or anything. Pretty painful pulls compared to my Super team lol

HcE2IHW.jpg

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
AGL Turles is a definitive lock. Majin Vegeta is useful for his damage but very fragile, don't expose him. LR Broly could deal some damage for some rounds also, but I guess it won't be enough in higher levels. Could be wrong. I think TEQ GF could also deserve a spot for his damage reduction.
But yeah, with no real leader you'll have a hard time and have to get some pretty good RNG Luck.

dogedurango

Jan 9, 2018
He's actually one of my favorite units and is a beast for this Gogeta EZA and allowed me to cheese the family kamehameha EZA when I was only 10 days into starting the game. Not to mention he makes resurrected warriors SBR a cakewalk and allowed me to complete super AGL SBR without a real team.

The giant form team used to be fun too before the transformation glitch :(

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
TEQ Golden Frieza is great for damage reduction in the Gogeta EZA. My team's pretty much been

PHY Broly
AGL Broly
INT LR Bojack
AGL Ape Turles
AGL Tapion
TEQ Golden Frieza

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Been trying to resist the urge for another multi in hopes of getting the AGL Broly, the last 3 pulls I had were some of the worst ever.

The smart thing to do would be to start saving for Cooler...

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
AGL Turles is a definitive lock. Majin Vegeta is useful for his damage but very fragile, don't expose him. LR Broly could deal some damage for some rounds also, but I guess it won't be enough in higher levels. Could be wrong. I think TEQ GF could also deserve a spot for his damage reduction.
But yeah, with no real leader you'll have a hard time and have to get some pretty good RNG Luck.
Only INT and AGL units can do damage. if that's all you've got you're probably out of luck.

Thanks both of you. I'll plug away as far as I can with friend leaders doing the majority and some luck lol.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks both of you. I'll plug away as far as I can with friend leaders doing the majority and some luck lol.

Try to level up and awaken that Great Ape Turles. You won't be able to COUNT on him transforming but when he does that's two or three free turns of raw damage output where the boss won't be able to kill you.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Try to level up and awaken that Great Ape Turles. You won't be able to COUNT on him transforming but when he does that's two or three free turns of raw damage output where the boss won't be able to kill you.
He also links incredibly well with AGL Turles that you'll get as friend leader ;)
They deal high damage, and tank pretty well also.

Edit : Crap, another multi on the Gogeta banner got me INT Gogeta. At least he's now rainbowed, but with STR Gogeta being as he is now ...

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017

They need to give this Gotenks an EZA down the line. I just finished the Fusion SBR by switching this one out for the INT Ghostenks and it worked out better for me. I just wish I did it with this Gotenks instead since this one's been used by me for such a long time. Imagine if he got an EZA that also granted him a potential stun along with a seal or something.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Nice! I actually never filled out his hidden potential much at all. Need to get on that. Feels like it's been a while since he's been on any banners.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Feels good to see my boy Teq Gotenks finally back in the rotation. One of my earliest cards that I had dupes of. Turned him into a damage machine. Even when he was no longer meta, I would occasionally run all Teq with him on it. Can't wait to see how broken he becomes now.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
Was he the first? Wasn't it AGL Vegeto?

It's been so long I honestly don't remember.

It was AGL Vegtio and PHY Broly but I guess Gotenks fits well in a "young warrior" catagory the Dokkanfest kid Goku is probably getting (people datamined that catagory before kid Goku got announced so it's likely he'd be the leader for that + missions)