• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It was AGL Vegtio and PHY Broly but I guess Gotenks fits well in a "young warrior" catagory the Dokkanfest kid Goku is probably getting (people datamined that catagory before kid Goku got announced so it's likely he'd be the leader for that + missions)

Oh man PHY Broly too.

Would be amazing to actually make him useful again, but unless they change his name he'll never be used by any player that has movie Broly ever again.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what they will do to AGL SV when his EZA comes along, he's still a great unit (slightly less so now that most bosses can't be sealed).

Won't surprise me if they leave him for last.

Curious about Buuhan too.

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
PlanetSmasher, Fox thank you. Dumped some Kai's into that Ape Turles but he was MVP (along with some RNG luck) in helping me finish Level 30 Gogeta =)

Final team was:
Ape Turles
Caulifula for dodges
SS4 Vegeta for tanking and super nullification
Super 17
Super Vegeto
Majin Vegeta
Friend Agl Broly.

So mostly just tanking until Ape Turles procced and fishing for Broly/Majin Vegeta crits/double attacks.

Took a bit but it all came together finally =)

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
PlanetSmasher, Fox thank you. Dumped some Kai's into that Ape Turles but he was MVP (along with some RNG luck) in helping me finish Level 30 Gogeta =)

Final team was:
Ape Turles
Caulifula for dodges
SS4 Vegeta for tanking and super nullification
Super 17
Super Vegeto
Majin Vegeta
Friend Agl Broly.

So mostly just tanking until Ape Turles proc Ed and fishing for Broly/Majin Vegeta crits/double attacks.

Took a bit but it all came together finally =)

You did it! Congrats. Enjoy your full-power Gogeta.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
So would this be the 70% leads then that could be up after Gotenks? That'd be:

AGL SV
INT Buuhan
PHY Broly
STR Omega
TEQ Fused Zamasu
INT Trunks

I'm probably missing some but would that be in line?

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Cool animation. I wonder how it will work with other characters besides King Piccolo.

But aside from GT stuff, kid Goku is probably the stuff I care the least about so this doesn't really hype me.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Time to dokkan all my peppy gals units! 60 medals... wont be a big grind after all... :P
Is the next LR vegeta a good unit? (never gonna farm 2 of it, I will just kai him to 20 if necessary...)

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Very glad I did some stock-piling of base Vegeta SSR from the Broly event.
1 full bar of STA got me two units from the LR Event.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Cool animation. I wonder how it will work with other characters besides King Piccolo.

https://old.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/axhg7x/oh_no/
0kz0zvcpk8k21.jpg

Clear

Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
Anyone have any luck with a giant form team? My movie hero team was destroying everything with Gogeta, Coat V+G, and LLR ssj3 Goku.
I was bored and dropped 60 DS in the movie bosses dokkan and got Tapion and Slug so decided it was a good time to make that team.

Leader: Tapion (Hirudegarn)
Lord Slug (Giant Form)
SSJ3 goku (Golden ape)
Super Baby 2 (Giant Ape)
Goku Youth (Giant Ape)
Bardock ( Giant Ape)

it looks like it could be fun, I would save up for the LR baby i saw in the JPN version of the game. Also entertaining using Slug as the leader and then throwing Coora final form in due to the extreme PHY bonus.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
As always, lots to do all at once. I think I'm priotizing the Peppy Girls evo stuff first (need about 60), then I'll focus on Vegeta's Prime battle. Not looking forward to another grind again but at least it'll eat up stamina fast. What's the recommended teams?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck, that Kid Goku is beautiful and I always wanted DB category.Saving for him after Metal Cooler/Turles.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Started the new LR Vegeta grind for medals...
They should put a bonus for certain teams in these long grind events... :P

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Talk about a false sense of victory. First three runs got me copies of the new vegeta card.

Idk what run I'm one now but I'm still at just 3. I only need them for paths but yikes, taking forever.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Trying to get back into this game is hell. I played for one day, then got immediately disappointed because I've barely got crap. Now I installed it again, and I think I'm just going to collect log in rewards until I can actually put together something respectable.

Got Vegito on the summoning animation and got all excited. It ended up being PHY Super Vegito... and I have no good Buu saga units or leaders to put him under.

Last edited:

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Update is here (still under maintenance though). Will the keys finally allow me to awaken Beerus LR ?

Edit : Are you F* kidding me ? I can access the event but won't get the beerus medals because pudding isn't tradable in Baba's shop ?

Last edited:

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Update is here (still under maintenance though). Will the keys finally allow me to awaken Beerus LR ?

Edit : Are you F* kidding me ? I can access the event but won't get the beerus medals because pudding isn't tradable in Baba's shop ?

This was the first thing I went to check and was rather disappointed to see that was the case. I'm not even sure I'd be able to get enough pudding anyway for all the medals with the amount of keys they gave us.

Hopefully it comes back for real soon. Perhaps with the Beerus EZA.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
This was the first thing I went to check and was rather disappointed to see that was the case. I'm not even sure I'd be able to get enough pudding anyway for all the medals with the amount of keys they gave us.

Hopefully it comes back for real soon. Perhaps with the Beerus EZA.
Yeah if it doesn't come back with Beerus EZA, I don't see when it'll come back ...
He's the next in line if they stick to JP Schedule right ?

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Did some pulls on the LR banner with nothing notable. Regret it even more with this info out.

Still have some left though I've been wondering whether just to save for the Anniversary since both banners, especially LR Ssj4 Vegata, would be good for me. The transforming Goku Black as well is tempting since his banner has FP Ssj4 Goku too.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't pull on the LR banner, I might try it out after this Transforming Vegeta one. I still want Cell, Bardock and especially that Goku/Frieza.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
LR Freku is so good. I hope you get him.
What happened was that I got both the Transforming Goku and Frieza within a good amount of stones, maybe around idk 500. So by the time that LR came out I used everything I had left and didn't pull him. Out of all these major cards the ones I can never pull end up being from the ToP lol.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
What happened was that I got both the Transforming Goku and Frieza within a good amount of stones, maybe around idk 500. So by the time that LR came out I used everything I had left and didn't pull him. Out of all these major cards the ones I can never pull end up being from the ToP lol.

I know the feeling. I ended up just getting transforming Goku and ran out of stones before I could get Frieza or Freku.

Then I ended up pulling Freku from the LR Bardock/PHY Lord Slug banner. Never before has an off-banner SSR been more impressive.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Those types of transforming cards are fine. The ones like the Goku and Freeza where they get an incremental transformation every turn are dumb

Agreed given how many forms there are. I think it would be better if they started transforming immediately next turn but both of them don't even begin until turn 3.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I like the gradual transforming ones, if only because it's a more predictable power you're getting from them.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I hate Prime Battle. Not gonna bother with Vegeta, even if there's nothing to do right now.

My last few bars (yes, entire stamina bars, not runs) were 95% five medals, and I've only seen a 10 drop once.

The minimum should be 7, which isn't that much more than 5 but at least the total medals are a clear multiple of that number, which makes it less demoralizing. This is just another way for this game to make thinks unnecessarily more of a hassle.

My Trunks is also left half way. It's very unlikely I'll ever use these units anyway.