• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
- Transforming Vegeta
"Pure Saiyans" Category Ki +3, ATK/DEF/HP +150%
Passive Skill:
  • Lower end (1st form): ATK & DEF +80% & ATK +6% per ki orb
  • Higher end (Last form): ATK & DEF +120% & ATK +10% per ki orb; changes every ki orb on the board to PHY (once only)
- Super Vegeta (summonable)
INT type Ki +3, ATK/DEF/HP +90%
Passive Skill:
  • ATK & DEF +80%; plus an additionnal ATK & DEF +120% depending on HP remaining (the higher the HP the better the boost); guaranteed Critical Hit if an "Android" category enemy is present
- Father-Son GG Trunks EZA coming
- Father-Son GG Vegeta EZA coming

Last edited:

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Vegeta' final form seems busted, too bad it won't be reached like 90% of the time.

I'm actually more hyped about the father-son EZAs, they'll become decent support units.

If the banner somehow has Turles, though, i'm summoning.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
That 80% with the 120% Vegeta is legitmalty seems better to me than the PHY Vegeta, don't get me wrong he's a dokkanfest unit but its going to be hard to get to his final form (but his passive is at least decent getting there since you can get some damage from his nuke passive.

And the Father-son Galick gun EZA is really good since they get each other's passive on top of their own. Here's their passive:
Super Saiyan Trunks (Future)
Ki +2, ATK & DEF +30% for all allies; ATK & DEF +70% if 2 or more "Vegeta's Lineage" category allies are present

SSB Vegeta
Ki +2, ATK & DEF +90%; ATK & DEF +30% for all allies if 2 or more "Vegeta's Lineage" category allies are present

Since it is dependant on Vegeta's Lineage I wonder if they are going to delay this for Global. I would love to be wrong and they have given categories without their leaders (Joined forces category) but I feel like they would hold off on this.

Zerokku

Oct 25, 2017
Since it is dependant on Vegeta's Lineage I wonder if they are going to delay this for Global. I would love to be wrong and they have given categories without their leaders (Joined forces category) but I feel like they would hold off on this.

I mean, Paragus gives a similar buff to joined forces. And they're leaderless (yeah I know he also gives the buff to pure saiyans as well, but there is a sort of precedence here.)

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I just really want to know who's on the Vegeta banner. I need FP Goku, SSBE Vegeta, so maybe with a pure sayian thing going on I can snipe some of them

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
The only one of the EZA duo I still have is the Trunks at SA 6 no dupes, I think I used the Vegeta as SA fodder for his int counterpart last year not thinking he'd ever get an EZA.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
For Global's WT, anyone else getting a ridiculous amount of bonus teams? I'm only at 5x so far and I've gotten one if not two every rotation

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
The good news is that Beerus LR Event is back in 3 days ! Finally. I'll make sure to also farm ragegeta medals in case I drop him.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Running full power with both brolys, a friend phy broly, STR Fat Buu, jaco/chiaotzu, and PHY Kid Buu for ki/boosts. Most reliable team I've run for WTs yet, I rarely need to use items for Ki.

Also you get the reward card for 23 million points now so I'm never grinding to get into the top 20k again.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Running full power with both brolys, a friend phy broly, STR Fat Buu, jaco/chiaotzu, and PHY Kid Buu for ki/boosts. Most reliable team I've run for WTs yet, I rarely need to use items for Ki.

Also you get the reward card for 23 million points now so I'm never grinding to get into the top 20k again.

Oh, huh. Is PHY Kid Buu a Full Power unit? I was using Paragus but he doesn't give ki to STR Buu and he doesn't get bonuses from Broly's leader skill.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
no he's not, he's just there to boost other units. he's never getting hit anyway. if your units ever get hit in WT you're doing WT wrong.

I only have one stun-all unit (TEQ Jaco), so I can't run the Jaco/Chiaotzu team. Mine right now is PHY Broly, LR Broly, AGL Broly, AGL Turles, INT Paragus, STR Fat Buu and a friend PHY Broly. It's worked decently well for my first 5 wins so far but I can see it becoming a problem at higher difficulties.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know, right? It's almost like item stock is a consistent problem this game has that doesn't go away over time.
something something baba shop

it actually should go away over time because between WTs you'll almost never use Ushers and baba sells them all the goddamn time. So at this point you only have yourself to blame. or Kami.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
something something baba shop

it actually should go away over time because between WTs you'll almost never use Ushers and baba sells them all the goddamn time. So at this point you only have yourself to blame. or Kami.

Every single time I check the baba shop, it's not selling Ushers. I can't keep the damn app open 24/7 on the off chance the game decides to sell Ushers instead of 90-packs of Gregory medals.

The game needs to just keep a set stock of items instead of doing the idiotic random rotation it does now.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017

I'm using the exact same team, except with Turles instead of PHY Buu.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
PHY and LR Broly make WT an even bigger joke also that 23 million guaranteed card is awesome.

As for PHY Vegeta, I don't really need him but I will summon if Turles is on.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
So I have 2500 stones I need to burn before I can transfer over to iOS... can sometime tell me what a good upcoming banner would be to do that on?

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they include some good units alongside the new cards. One I'm hoping for is FP SSJ4 Goku as I've yet to get him, but not sure on the chances.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I'm just waiting for the "Muh Bulma" Vegeta event to open up tomorrow so I can awaken LR Beerus. :S

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
0jg8kczj8qm21.jpg

here we go

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Got fucked, hard, by the Vegeta banner. After 5 multis, the only banner unit I pulled at all was Full Power SSJ4 Goku, a unit I have absolutely no use for.

I am so fucking sick of this game's bullshit.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Got another Bardock dupe and the new Int Vegeta so not a wash. No transforming Vegeta and FP SSJ4 Goku continues to elude me.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Did 3 multis, first one gave me 2 SSj3 Bardocks which I needed and the final one gave me the Transforming Vegeta. I'll hit this banner again once I get more stones to see if I can get the other Vegeta but I'm done for now.

See, Dokkan keeps doing me well while Legends keeps fucking me over. I did like 4 rotations on that Cell/Gohan banner in Legends and didn't get either. Thank you Dokkan.