• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Did 3 multis, first one gave me 2 SSj3 Bardocks which I needed and the final one gave me the Transforming Vegeta. I'll hit this banner again once I get more stones to see if I can get the other Vegeta but I'm done for now.

See, Dokkan keeps doing me well while Legends keeps fucking me over. I did like 4 rotations on that Cell/Gohan banner in Legends and didn't get either. Thank you Dokkan.

I'm five multis in. 17 SSRs pulled, not one of them either of the new Vegetas. Completely stone bankrupt now, too. Sigh. :(

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
500 stones

3 x new INT Vegeta
SSJ3 Bardock
FP SSJ4
EZA STR SSJ3

Very nice.
I literally only want AGL Turles and I am content with my box.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Best luck I've had in a while... 4 Multis got 2 PHY Vegeta, 2 TEQ Godku, 2 FPSS4 Goku, and 1 new INT Vegeta.
Grats, pretty sick haul!

I ended up using all my f2p stones, 7 or 8 multis. Of course my first featured units where SSB Vegeta and SSJ3 Bardock (both already rainbowed), but I also got my first FP ssj4 dupe, and the last unit on the last multi: PHY Vegeta. Now I'm probably going to save (almost) everything until y4. The upcoming dokkan fests don't interest me much.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Grats, pretty sick haul!

I ended up using all my f2p stones, 7 or 8 multis. Of course my first featured units where SSB Vegeta and SSJ3 Bardock (both already rainbowed), but I also got my first FP ssj4 dupe, and the last unit on the last multi: PHY Vegeta. Now I'm probably going to save (almost) everything until y4. The upcoming dokkan fests don't interest me much.
Same here.
Turles is on LRgeta's banner so that is next stop.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Is the new LR Uub from Battlefield Memory currency worth saving for? I can buy the latest LR Metal Cooler dupe with my current number, not sure which is best.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I used all my portal keys on FP SSJ4 Goku, when is SSJ3 Bardock event on rotation?

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
2 pulls: Goku STR Family + Bergamo (rainbowed).
Not even sure that I want to try another pull after these...

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Did 6 multis, only featured unit was the INT Vegeta.

All the other SSRs were crap, with the most useless pull going to Kale, which I already had rainbowed and could probably have rainbowed twice with the amount of times I got her, and the most bizarre pull being fucking Coolieza, which I had totally forgot even existed.

Oh well.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of Coolieza, I pulled my first Chiaotzuman, lol. What a completely useless card. I wonder if they'll ever dokkan those old Heroes/Fusions cards.

Also got that new INT Hercule tho, he's cool. just pulls out a fuckin' nine. legend.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Did 6 multis, only featured unit was the INT Vegeta.

All the other SSRs were crap, with the most useless pull going to Kale, which I already had rainbowed and could probably have rainbowed twice with the amount of times I got her, and the most bizarre pull being fucking Coolieza, which I had totally forgot even existed.

Oh well.

On the bright side, INT Super Vegeta is really, really good. Possibly better in some cases than the actual banner Vegeta.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Speaking of Coolieza, I pulled my first Chiaotzuman, lol. What a completely useless card. I wonder if they'll ever dokkan those old Heroes/Fusions cards.

Also got that new INT Hercule tho, he's cool. just pulls out a fuckin' nine. legend.

Yeah that INT Mr. Satan is cool, I got him from the Movie Banners, I think? He even helped me beat a SBR stage.

On the bright side, INT Super Vegeta is really, really good. Possibly better in some cases than the actual banner Vegeta.

Yeah, he seems interesting.

In other news, I hate that they come up with a new EZA for Saiyan day and the actual thing starts... next week.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I really wish there was a bonus category for the Vegeta event or at least more tiles for pudding. Going to take a while to get enough for everything.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Damn I know how you feel wow that sucks.

It would've stung less if any of them were actually useful cards, but beyond the FP Goku (who's good, but kinda already obsolete thanks to Broly) it was literally just 16 trash cards. PHY Piccolo, PHY Future Android 17 and so on and so forth. Just absolutely dismal.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Caved with 3 multis (2 normal and 1 discounted). Got 4 SSRs, only the new INT Vegeta. Will start saving now for 4th anni

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Vegeta's SA in Blue form is pretty cool.

And man, remember when Tags came out? That was a cool thing, I spent a while dividing my characters on number of dupes, rainbowed, leaders, etc...

Fast-forward to today and my box is a freaking jungle, after all the stuff I pulled in the last few banners lol It was a short-lived period of organized cards, I shall miss it.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Vegeta's SA in Blue form is pretty cool.

And man, remember when Tags came out? That was a cool thing, I spent a while dividing my characters on number of dupes, rainbowed, leaders, etc...

Fast-forward to today and my box is a freaking jungle, after all the stuff I pulled in the last few banners lol It was a short-lived period of organized cards, I shall miss it.

Yeah. They put way more effort into Transforming Vegeta's super move animations than they did Goku or Frieza's, the difference is pretty damn stark.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've never used the tag feature. Seems more effort than it's worth. The existing filters do the job well enough for me. I can see it being useful for labeling things like stunners and orb changes - units with special utility. but iv'e played this dang game long enough that I know most of that kind of stuff by heart now too.

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
4 multis in, 5 SSRs and nothing new. Great ape Shugesh, phy Super Buu, Teq waifu 18, Agl Super Vegeta, and Str SSJ2 Vegeta.
I'm running into this problem where I'm running out of content because the game hasn't given me many new cards. I'm lucky I got Agl Broly, but that's the newest card I've received in many many banners.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I've never used the tag feature. Seems more effort than it's worth. The existing filters do the job well enough for me. I can see it being useful for labeling things like stunners and orb changes - units with special utility. but iv'e played this dang game long enough that I know most of that kind of stuff by heart now too.

Yeah, I did it during a time when there was nothing to do (which is quite often, I guess), and while helpful, especially for orb changers which I don't always know who they are, it's way more hassle than it's worth, especially if you want to go in greater detail, like separating by number of dupes and shit like that.

And yeah, in the end it's mostly useless because I always end up just filtering and looking for the exact units I need anyway.

Neat feature though.

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
They should have let us download other player's Tag.
Too lazy to set it up for myself but others will likely have good set up for us to leech.

PlanetSmasher tough luck as usual.. but many stones will be given during 4th Anni!

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017

All the SSRs from 250-ish stones. FP Goku, Best Satan and the Vegetas are the obvious new ones. Transforming Vegeta showed up as the guaranteed one on my last pull. Can't complain!

And even better, LR Beerus is finally awakened! :D

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Question, are yall ok with just 1 card or are you aiming for dupes? I'm usually ok with 1 but I try to aim for at least 1 dupe to use on the bottom right path.

It would've stung less if any of them were actually useful cards, but beyond the FP Goku (who's good, but kinda already obsolete thanks to Broly) it was literally just 16 trash cards. PHY Piccolo, PHY Future Android 17 and so on and so forth. Just absolutely dismal.
I used some of my other stones to spend on the LR Goku banner and didn't get him but at the same time it makes you think. With a lot of these dual categories some of these cards aren't needed. I'm glad I got that SSj3 Bardock because besides needing him badly, who knows what would have happened if another card had a dual category for it. There's good and bad with dual categories.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Did a 30 stone pull, nothing else.

Gonna try not buying/using stones until the 4th anniversary, see how many I can actually save if I resist the impulses to pull. At 240 now... Wonder what the bank could look like if I simply resisted the urge.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Question, are yall ok with just 1 card or are you aiming for dupes? I'm usually ok with 1 but I try to aim for at least 1 dupe to use on the bottom right path.
If I get one, I'm solid. Most of the new units are pretty great without dupes anyway, but I don't to aim for more as they'll come eventually. RNGesus was kind enough to hand me one, so I'll play the odds.

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

I used some of my other stones to spend on the LR Goku banner and didn't get him but at the same time it makes you think. With a lot of these dual categories some of these cards aren't needed. I'm glad I got that SSj3 Bardock because besides needing him badly, who knows what would have happened if another card had a dual category for it. There's good and bad with dual categories.

The worst part is that FP Goku really isn't very good on Broly's version of full power since he has very few links with anyone on those categories. My idea was to try and link him and LR Freku but I just get no synergy and Freku never uses his ultra super.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually sort of confused as to why SSJ4 Gogeta is on this banner. All the others make sense as they fit into Pure Saiyans whereas he doesn't at all.

I always aim for just one and leave it at that unless I'm trying to get other units featured.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I never chase dupes for a new card. Ever. It's a good way to end up poor/frustrated.

The worst part is that FP Goku really isn't very good on Broly's version of full power since he has very few links with anyone on those categories. My idea was to try and link him and LR Freku but I just get no synergy and Freku never uses his ultra super.

He shares PFB and SS with Broly himself. You can build a very good FP/bosses team that's all saiyans.