• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
face-with-look-of-triumph_1f624.png

I'll wait for Top Gross rewards before even thinking of doing a summon on this banner. Or perhaps I'll just skip it and wait until SSJ4 lrs to pull again, esp with those baba coins being a thing now.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
That's heartbreaking wow I'm so sorry.

I'm seriously so goddamn mad. It's not just that the game can't give me Vegeta, it just keeps giving me shit that's barely even worth babaing. Just utterly worthless trash.

God I wish you could still sell accounts for a reasonable amount of money. There isn't even anything worth doing in the damn game right now to distract me from how badly this banner utterly fucked me.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm seriously so goddamn mad. It's not just that the game can't give me Vegeta, it just keeps giving me shit that's barely even worth babaing. Just utterly worthless trash.

God I wish you could still sell accounts for a reasonable amount of money. There isn't even anything worth doing in the damn game right now to distract me from how badly this banner utterly fucked me.
Yeah I thought about selling my account last year but then I just became comfortable with it and was ok. I know what you mean though. These gacha games have some crazy rough patches. If we didn't have the Download Festivals I might not even be with the game today. Those are the times when I can reup from all the losses usually.

Last edited:

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
Finally got my LR Beerus & Whis awakened and to SA16. Feels pretty good. I've been sitting on the TUR card forever waiting for the Vegeta event to return.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
So... at the end I thought: I already did everything in the game, SBR completed too... so who cares? Lets spend these stones!
And I got PHY Vegeta and INT SSJ3 Bardok + some trash.
Good I guess, in particular for Bardok, its nice now to have a SSJ3 category leader!
Now back to saving stones! :P
(If i got them earlier I would have tried a pull also on the LR banner, but i'm at 5 now...)

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is this the banner to blow stones on then? Or not... lol
if you want to spend all your stones I think this is a decent time to do it. You can split them between the dokkanfest banner and the LR banner. the dokkanfest banner is good if you're missing a Pure Saiyans lead and 1 or 2 of the other featured dokkanfest units. Bardock and FP Goku are very good units to have, SSJ4 Gogeta is an oldie but still very valuable due to Fusions limited unit pool. He still holds his own, too. The LR banner meanwhile has a chance to give you any unfeatured LR. They're not great odds mind you. Doing the 3 30-stone summons on the Peppy Gals banner is also worthwhile if you're burning stones anyway. IMO it's either doing it right now or waiting all the way until the 4th anniversary in July. There's no other guarantee on how global will roll stuff out and at least now there's 1 good DFE banner up and 1 banner with LRs on it.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
I'm trying a Movie Boss / FP team with some of my biggest hitters, and it's ridiculous.
- Leader : PHY Broly
- LR Frieku
- LR Gohan
- LR Beerus + Whis
- LR Metal Cooler
- Rainbow FP Frieza

Everybody hits like a god damn truck convention. Also, nearly 500k HP :D

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing like doing a multi-pull, getting a guaranteed dokkan festival SSR animation...and having it be STR SSJ3 Vegeta.

Fuck.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Lol fuck
I think I'm done with this banner, I'll save for int black

I think I'm just done summoning for a while, period. I don't even want INT Black, and I'd be super fucking disappointed if I went like 600 stones deep on a Vegeta banner and didn't get him, then got a useless card like Black. :/

Chille

Jan 7, 2018
So far with 350 stones I've gotten two int vegeta, tempted to stop now till anniversary to save money lol. I bought every stone pack during the Broly and Gogeta banner didn't pull a single gogeta. The only banner that likes me is the Waifu banner lol

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Top Grossing rewards are in, 37 stones plus a bunch of other stuff.

Debating whether to do a final shitty pull or save them.

I'll probably spend them, knowing myself

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Did a pull with the top-grossing stones.

Absolute fucking garbage, as always.

I'm done. I don't know if I'm done with the game entirely, but I'm so sick of this game's bullshit I just want to sell my account and give up. I've spent so much time and money on this banner and it's given me nothing I want. Literally nothing.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Did a pull with the top-grossing stones.

Absolute fucking garbage, as always.

I'm done. I don't know if I'm done with the game entirely, but I'm so sick of this game's bullshit I just want to sell my account and give up. I've spent so much time and money on this banner and it's given me nothing I want. Literally nothing.
I say just take a few months break for a bit, just gather up your stones until the anniversary around July and then come back. I used to take some months off and it was good for me hopefully it'll work for you man I'm sorry that's horrible.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I say just take a few months break for a bit, just gather up your stones until the anniversary around July and then come back. I used to take some months off and it was good for me hopefully it'll work for you man I'm sorry that's horrible.

I don't even know anymore. The anniversary banners are the opposite of attractive for me because of the way the units are spread out. I hate GT on a basic general level, but LR Vegito (a unit I need, as I have zero Potara leaders) is on the Goku banner, a banner where I otherwise have every single other featured unit except INT Angel Golden Frieza.

Meanwhile, the Vegeta banner has Transforming Frieza and PHY Android 17, both of whom I do need, but it also has LR Gogeta on it as the backup LR, and I already have him. And most of the rest of the cards on that banner are garbage. So no matter what, I'm forced to pull on both banners for maybe two units in a sea of dupes I don't need or want. It's just ASKING to get screwed just as badly as I did here, if not moreso.

This Vegeta was like the last unit I was excited to get, and the game couldn't even do me a solid and give me the INT Super Vegeta as a consolation prize.

Last edited:

Notaskwid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
Fucking best grossing made me pull the trigger on another pull and I got another 1 SSR pull... Another int #18 😂
So all in all 4 pulls, 2 int #18, 1 str pan and one kefla.
The peppy girl banner never left.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even know anymore. The anniversary banners are the opposite of attractive for me because of the way the units are spread out. I hate GT on a basic general level, but LR Vegito (a unit I need, as I have zero Potara leaders) is on the Goku banner, a banner where I otherwise have every single other featured unit except INT Angel Golden Frieza.

Meanwhile, the Vegeta banner has Transforming Frieza and PHY Android 17, both of whom I do need, but it also has LR Gogeta on it as the backup LR, and I already have him. And most of the rest of the cards on that banner are garbage. So no matter what, I'm forced to pull on both banners for maybe two units in a sea of dupes I don't need or want. It's just ASKING to get screwed just as badly as I did here, if not moreso.

This Vegeta was like the last unit I was excited to get, and the game couldn't even do me a solid and give me the INT Super Vegeta as a consolation prize.
On the Goku banner I'll be aiming for the new SSj4 Goku and more transforming Gokus since I only have one. On the Vegeta banner I'll be aiming for the new SSj4 Vegeta, 17 and Turles based on the collection aspect. Sure, I need way more dupes and all but with these newer cards and dual categories I can use my A21 to make up for 17 and Broly to make up for Turles. Either way my teams aren't strong enough to beat much of the new SBRs. I'll just see how it'll work out.

Now the download festival? That's usually done me pretty well. I always end up getting my best units during those compared to any other time.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Nice for top grossing free stones! :D
But I already got PHY Vegeta and SSJ3 Bardok on my last pull, so I'm done with the banner... probably going to save until next anniversary....?
That should be the best decision... 'cause I expect the new medal system to be on... so more spent stones -> I can choose a decent unit to get for free! (or at least that is what I understood about it)

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
New stones got me old INT SSB Vegeta and... STR Bardock. lol

Ahh, well. Not too salty about it regardless.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
On the Goku banner I'll be aiming for the new SSj4 Goku and more transforming Gokus since I only have one. On the Vegeta banner I'll be aiming for the new SSj4 Vegeta, 17 and Turles based on the collection aspect. Sure, I need way more dupes and all but with these newer cards and dual categories I can use my A21 to make up for 17 and Broly to make up for Turles. Either way my teams aren't strong enough to beat much of the new SBRs. I'll just see how it'll work out.

Now the download festival? That's usually done me pretty well. I always end up getting my best units during those compared to any other time.

Yeah...I expect very little out of the ticket banners. I never get anything good from free tickets, it's always a sea of the same crappy SSRs I keep pulling over and over again. I expect the same to happen this year, too.

My only hope is the dual dokkan fest banners, but I really hate GT and don't want to spend money or stones on a GT banner. And there isn't gonna be anything else worth getting excited about for months. :/

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I did end up pulling and the Fusion animation came up... unfortunately the unit was a Bardock that I had already rainbowed.

So, in the end it was a bust but at least I went out on a featured unit, I guess?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I did end up pulling and the Fusion animation came up... unfortunately the unit was a Bardock that I had already rainbowed.

So, in the end it was a bust but at least I went out on a featured unit, I guess?

I know how you feel. The fusion animation being a troll hurts really badly. My last pull had the fusion animation...for an STR SSJ3 Vegeta.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Promised myself I would hold out until 4th ani, but... I caved with the free stones.

Pulled jack shit.

I hold the line here! NO MORE PULLS.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah...I expect very little out of the ticket banners. I never get anything good from free tickets, it's always a sea of the same crappy SSRs I keep pulling over and over again. I expect the same to happen this year, too.

My only hope is the dual dokkan fest banners, but I really hate GT and don't want to spend money or stones on a GT banner. And there isn't gonna be anything else worth getting excited about for months. :/
Yeah I mean a Frieza clan team leader in Cooler, Transforming Goku Black's cool but the problem with me is that I always never do well with these type of summons lol. Vegeta-related summons are pretty much the only time I do well. All these others I get later on so I'd have a better chance of getting those later compared to now. I still remember when I went 800 stones into the Hit banner and didn't get him once. I was pissed for a while.

I like these GT cards mostly due to how great they are but given the amount of time between now and the anniversary they'll have to give us something to fill things out. I wouldn't be surprised to see us get Kid Goku/King Piccolo early or even more exclusive stuff like this Vegeta.