• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
We will very likely get the Dragon Ball Heroes banner since the game is actually coming out over here.

If they have all of the Heroes units there, there should be some pretty good ones.

And they'll surely come up with some improvised banners to drain stones, like some other LR rate up or something like that.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I mean a Frieza clan team leader in Cooler, Transforming Goku Black's cool but the problem with me is that I always never do well with these type of summons lol. Vegeta-related summons are pretty much the only time I do well. All these others I get later on so I'd have a better chance of getting those later compared to now. I still remember when I went 800 stones into the Hit banner and didn't get him once. I was pissed for a while.

I like these GT cards mostly due to how great they are but given the amount of time between now and the anniversary they'll have to give us something to fill things out. I wouldn't be surprised to see us get Kid Goku/King Piccolo early or even more exclusive stuff like this Vegeta.

Kinda seems like we all have our strengths and weaknesses, gacha-wise. I seem to have a trend of getting useless or low-value units (Future Gohan, Lord Slug, kinda Hit) effortlessly, but the big-value units like meta leaders and LRs are always a goddamn chore for me to pull. I got Gohan, Hit and Slug on my first pulls on their respective banners whereas I've spent probably 600 or more stones on this banner and haven't seen either Vegeta.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Got PHY Vegeta with my 1st Place Stones, and Janembuu but whatever about that.

Stoked to have a pure saiyans lead finally.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda seems like we all have our strengths and weaknesses, gacha-wise. I seem to have a trend of getting useless or low-value units (Future Gohan, Lord Slug, kinda Hit) effortlessly, but the big-value units like meta leaders and LRs are always a goddamn chore for me to pull. I got Gohan, Hit and Slug on my first pulls on their respective banners whereas I've spent probably 600 or more stones on this banner and haven't seen either Vegeta.
Yeah for me it's completely the other way around. I never got Future Gohan, Hit, 17, guys like that I'm always missing and the same with other LRs like Bardock, Cell, mostly guys like that. A lot of the big units I end up pulling though so it varies. I can get some of the big cards but I can never get the ones I need to make a full team out of them and even so the LR Frieza/Goku I still need so it varies.

With Legends it's different too. I've been grinding this past week and using crystals to summon on the Cell banner to get SPR Cell and Gohan and I've done at least 4 rotations and I can't get either. I end up getting all the other cards I could never get prior like Kid Trunks, Videl, just all these others but never those 2 cards.

Gacha games suck lol.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I've pretty much decided I'm going to focus on the Vegeta banner come the anniversary as there are a lot more units I'd like to get or obtain dupes of. We'll see how that goes. Trying not to expect too much right now.

zyxwvu4321

Oct 25, 2017
I've done 30 runs on a 2nd LR Vegeta to max the SA. Gotten 10 medals twice, 7 medals 19 times, and 5 medals 9 times. The last 20 runs have been all 7s and 5s.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Did 3 multis on the new Vegeta banner and, while I didn't walk away with the PHY Vegeta, I'm satisfied with what I got.

- INT SSJ3 Bardock (dupe)
- STR SSJ3 Vegeta (dupe)
- TEQ Ultra Full Power Goku (dupe)
- INT Super Vegeta
- AGL Bulpan (yeah she's kinda fodder but I want all the Fusions for novelty reasons and so my Fusion team isn't just Gogeta/Gotenks)
- INT SSB Vegeta (fodder but eh it's a dupe)

I'm probably not doing multis on this banner anymore. I would say I'm saving for year 4 but I'm pretty likely summoning on a hypothetical Heroes banner and if Kid Goku comes out before the anniversary (I'd say it's almost a given) I might just have to throw a multi or two at him.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Bought the last 30 dollar stone pack in the shop for one final attempt at the banner. Got another dupe of FP SSJ4 Goku and generic trash like the launch-era INT Golden Frieza.

This game really just does not want me to have a Vegeta card. What absolute bullshit it's turned out to be. I never should've pulled at all, and I DEFINITELY shouldn't have spent any money.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Did one final for real this time pull on the Vegeta banner with the stones from the EZA. Got another STR Fat Buu and AGL Ultimate Gohan.

I don't think I'm ever gonna pull again after how bad this went. Christ.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I feel lucky to have found Vegeta PHy in just 3 multipull after all these comments... :|
I wanted to try one more to get FP SSJ4 Goku but the disappointment could be huge!
Gonna save these stones!

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Used the EZA stones on the Vegeta Banner, no dice. Gonna start saving everything for the anniversary (shame that those overpowered units are from GT, but I'll have to pull anyway).

This was by far the easiest EZA for me, I lost pretty much no noticeable health during the whole run. I lost like 10k on the last one. I did have a pretty stacked RoG team, but if you have UI Goku and F2P STR Vegito you could pretty much fill the rest of the team with whatever Realm of Gods units you have.

I had the 2 UI Gokus as leaders and my INT units to go against Vegeta, the rest was all STR.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Same, another multi with ultimate shitty luck. GSSR was Hell Frieza.
This banner has been abysmal for me. Must move on.
As for the EZA, I went full Super STR RoG team, with LR Beerus, LR VB, Jiren, Godku Vegegod, Toppo. EZ PZ

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I did the EZA but decided to save the stones, 3 multis on the Vegeta banner was enough.

Also there's a good shot we get a Heroes banner very soon, and I'd rather save for that.

Firaga

Oct 29, 2017
Tried my luck on the rog banner and I got whirus!! I'm super hyped especially after failing to pull him on fusions banner.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did one final for real this time pull on the Vegeta banner with the stones from the EZA. Got another STR Fat Buu and AGL Ultimate Gohan.

I don't think I'm ever gonna pull again after how bad this went. Christ.
over the last two pages you've posted something like this like 5 times. You've spent good money after bad. I think you're in too deep, man.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
over the last two pages you've posted something like this like 5 times. You've spent good money after bad. I think you're in too deep, man.

This last one was entirely free stones, but yeah. I've put too much into the banner. At least there's nothing even remotely interesting coming for months. We'll see if I change my mind around anniversary, but I haven't even touched the game this week outside of daily logins since that disaster pull. There's just no point in it anymore.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
JP is also getting an Universe 6 story event.

Will likely have a farmable character or two. But we don't know who they will be yet.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Sprite Goku/Vegeta are April Fool's cards, you can rainbow them with special orbs.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
Maaaan those cards look great lol

Their passive's aren't half bad even and they get their own orbs so you can easily 100% them.

Their passives are:
Goku: Attack +88% at the start of the turn and Def +88% when performing a super attack
Vegeta: Defense +88% at the start of the turn and +88% attack when performing a super

Also a lot of news coming through.
Summonable AGL Vados, and U6 Namekains
Free farmable Hit and Champa
TEQ Golden Freeza EZA coming (for JP)
and Bojack story event is going to get a revamp (the PHY SSJ Gohan will dokkan into SSJ2 Gohan)

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Fire stuff.

Their passive's aren't half bad even and they get their own orbs so you can easily 100% them.

Their passives are:
Goku: Attack +88% at the start of the turn and Def +88% when performing a super attack
Vegeta: Defense +88% at the start of the turn and +88% attack when performing a super

Also a lot of news coming through.
Summonable AGL Vados, and U6 Namekains
Free farmable Hit and Champa
TEQ Golden Freeza EZA coming (for JP)
and Bojack story event is going to get a revamp (the PHY SSJ Gohan will dokkan into SSJ2 Gohan)
Vados and the Namekians are from the U6 Story Event.

Last edited:

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Well I'm confused. It's just a fake news then? The event isn't playable itself and the cards don't exist ?

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I turned the sound back on for the first time in forever and I just realized I had never listened to the Hidden Potential stage's music before and holy shit it's a jam.

edit: and then the stage ends and the usual Dokkan music starts and I want to kill myself, so it checks out. Sound off again.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Haha, just saw that chasing after orbs for the Pixel Vege/Goku is actually useless since you get enough on login bonus. Consider me April-fooled.

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
Probably not worth sinking Elder Kais into LR Coora just for Eza Ss3 Goku eh, dunno how useful overall he is

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I got mine to 20 just from sleeping kais. Mainly because I didn't care if it was 20 or not, but wanted it anyways

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
LR Cooler was in talks for best free LR before Goku/Arale came out.

The only issue with him is how long and hard of a grind getting him to rainbow is. Especially compared to his counterpart in LR VB.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Honest question -- how do you get enough medals for all these units?

So far the only battlefield I couldnt complete was the first one, so I missed medals. But since then I play at least 3 stages every week for the missions, and complete it at least once fully and get all those missions. I've got 3/4 cooler and Ginyu at the TUR level, but I don't even have enough battlefield medals to get the awakening medals for LR PHY Ginyu. I know he's not the best but I still want him.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Honest question -- how do you get enough medals for all these units?

So far the only battlefield I couldnt complete was the first one, so I missed medals. But since then I play at least 3 stages every week for the missions, and complete it at least once fully and get all those missions. I've got 3/4 cooler and Ginyu at the TUR level, but I don't even have enough battlefield medals to get the awakening medals for LR PHY Ginyu. I know he's not the best but I still want him.

You can also buy them on Baba shop. and im not sure on this but the BF rewards i think they reset each month.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I should start grinding out Battlefield, I feel I have enough units for a good full run.

That and I want to start getting those Angel Goku and Majin Vegeta copies for their awakenings soon.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
LR Coora is amazing. As a support, damage dealer, and tank. He has a guaranteed spot in many of my teams.

Looking forward a most malevolent clan team. Currently have LR Cooler (3/4), Rainbow FP Frieza, Phy Cooler, 3/4 Golden Frieza Int, Rainbow LR Frieza, 1 dupe STR FP Frieza.
With everybody max SA. Should be fun if I pull metal Cooler.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
The only interesting unit in the banner for me its Jiren... and obviously the new Leader Metal Coora... probably I will skip it.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can't get shafted if you don't summon ;). Currently at 500 stones, saving them all for the 4th anniversary.