• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
It annoys me that pretty much every Frieza is on both AGL cooler and wicked bloodlines banner except for the one I desperately need(Angel GF). So far the only banner ik he's on is the 4th anniversary but that's months away. Having him I could breeze RW SBR and EXT INT :(

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
So turns out LR Kale and Caulifla are fucking wild. Their ATK buff stacks if you run other units who belong on multiple categories.

For example she gives herself 30%, if you run SSJ2 Cabba they'll be getting 20% and if you run a Vegeta they'll be getting 10%.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, the stacking of the passives wasn't expected (because it was too wild), but here it is. Beast of a unit.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Seems the Golden Week celebration will be a Dual Dokkan Festival.

Trunks and Zamasu, they supposedly transform via Active Skill. It's kind of unclear until we get scans but their SSRs are, apparently, their plain base forms and TURs are Super Saiyan and Merged, with the Active Skills taking them further into Rage form and Grotesque form respectively.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Seems the Golden Week celebration will be a Dual Dokkan Festival.

Trunks and Zamasu, they supposedly transform via Active Skill. It's kind of unclear until we get scans but their SSRs are, apparently, their plain base forms and TURs are Super Saiyan and Merged, with the Active Skills taking them further into Rage form and Grotesque form respectively.

Hopefully we get them soon, too, then. It feels like we're in kind of a dead zone for a bit here in GL.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
The new LR KFC could be a good bait for me, even the new Trunks/Zamasu if they drop either before the 4th anni.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
according to leakers we're getting Goku Black next week (25th I think). Another skip banner, in other words.
I'm interested to see if they plan on changing that banner cause a good amount of DFEs in there were just in the PHY Vegeta banner.

Also with how fast these are going I wouldn't be shocked if Kid Goku came out in May.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I still want AGL Turles the most and then I would just like to get Hybrid Saiyans/Majin Buu leader.

Otherwise LR SSJ4 Vegeta would be nice for his leader skill.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
So we got a small correction on the V-Jump leak.

Trunks and Zamasu stay in their base forms even after Dokkan Awakening. Then they transform and fuse respectively with the traditional transformation mechanic, after which they can go further into SSJ Rage/Grotesque with the Active Skill.

Probably the best case scenario, especially for Merged Zamasu as his TEQ card won't have to compete with this new one post EZA.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I'm wondering if I should rainbow the Battlefield LR Cooler, I don't know if the last dupe makes that much of a difference to be worth that much.

I could also get the Goku and Vegeta and a few dupes (it seems they dokkan into good units).

edit: Haven't seen the leaks yet but I'm interested in that Trunks, of course, even if he's a transforming units. Gonna skip INT Black for sure.

Hope the OG STR Trunks finally gets a Dokkan.

Also, it's a shame we still don't have a base form long haired Trunks with the jacket card. That could have been a good fit for this transforming card.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
The fact there still is no Black Saga SSJ2 Trunks, a transformation he shown to have obtained and was using in said arc, should be baffling enough. But when you remember this is Akatsuki we are talking about, the incompetency makes sense

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
The bug with great ape transformation units crashing the game existed in the JP version and was known about by both the devs and the community. The bug was fixed on JP in less than a week.
The same update came to Global literally months later, and the exact same bug came with it. The fix already existed and had been implemented on the JP version months prior when the update was released on Global WITHOUT the fix included.
As a matter of fact, that bug wasn't fixed in the Global version of the game until roughly 2 months after the update that caused the bug, and they didn't even give any compensation for it because it "didn't effect gameplay" in their own words, despite the fact that it crashed the game and very certainly did. The issue wasn't resolved until after the Gogeta EZA released, and likely only because people were losing their shit because a lot of the team to best that eza contained GA units that would crash the game and prevent you from beating the stage.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Both Zamasu and Turanksu look great and have good leader/passive.
Also INT Mai is runner up for one of the best dokkans.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Did one multi and got my first FP SSJ4 dupe which is great.
Saving for Trunks and Zamasu.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Black is a hard skip for me. Dont need him and got every other Dokkan Fest in the banner, thankfully.

Especially now that INT Mai is a Time Traveler leader too.

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
Mildly interested in trying to pull for Tapion from other banner but so much other junk on it, ehh

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Did 3 multi, mostly because of FP Goku et SSJ3 Bardock.
Got some of the most useless SSR I ever had. Dyspo, Trunks EZA were the only bit useful. Also got SSJ3 AGL Goku, PHY Piccolo (really?) STR Vegeta Blue, INT Ikari Trunks ...

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the easiest dokkanfest skip for me in a while. Not even doing the customary yolo multi here. Not a terrible banner if you need FP Goku and Bardock I suppose, but otherwise? hard skip

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Threw one multi since, as Nora said, I needed FP and Bardock as well as Black. Got 2 ssrs.... the crappy versions of Android 17 and 18, ironically.

Thankfully the EZA coming up will refill me. Gonna try to save the rest for the anni

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I did 5 singles to get it out of my system, got INT Vegeta on the last one, (second dupe, could have been worse), i'm good, fam.

I don't really need any of the cards and already have Bardock and Cell rainbowed, so the potential to be shafted is great.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Decided to do one pull on the banner just for kicks.

FP SSJ4 Goku. Which, of course, is the team I desperately wanted Broly for from his event. The karma gods have blessed me recently. Means I'm about due for a dry spell on global. Oh well, I've got some fun teams to play around with now.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Has anyone had any issues with their friends list lately? I have over 10 friends with Hit as their lead and yet not a single one of them will show up when I go to pick a friend. Not one. Not even when I specifically use. The filter in order for them to pop up.

And it's not just those friends either. It seems like over half of my friends list just doesn't exist according to the game and it honestly starting to piss me off. Because I added these people specifically for their leads because I NEED them and yet the game keeps them from me.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Banners are live in JPN.

First multi on Zamasu, trash. Second got me Movie AGL Turles, STR Rose, INT Black, and Movie Phy Broly. Just..... whaaaaaaat? Still need to farm a bit for the third and fourth, but wow. Need that luck on my global account

Zerokku

Oct 25, 2017
For all my shit luck on the Saiyan Day and Cooler banner, I made up for it with the Goku Black banner. Decided I was going to toss around 200-250 stones at it and no more. Mostly cause I really wanted STR Rose.

5 summons got me

2x INT Goku Black
2x INT SS3 Bardock (Who I had already, but only at free dupe)
2x STR Rose
1x TEQ Perfect Cell

And a couple other jank SSRs. But holy shit at that luck. Now back to saving for 4th anniversary.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
One multi and I got STR Rose (Very much needed) and FP SS4 (also very much needed for my stupid overpowered FP team already).

Not even mad about not getting Int Black.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Did three summons and got...basically nothing. I got the AGL West Supreme Kai which is kinda cool...and my fourth copy (third dupe) of FP SSJ4 Goku.

Still no STR Rose, still no INT Black. Woof.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Finally got an SSR from the weekend summon, my first Rage Vegeta dupe (weirdly enough I thought I had more dupes of him)

Notaskwid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
Again, couldnt get either of the Black cards in 3 pulls, nor fp ss4 goku, but still had better luck this time than the last 2 dokkan fests.
Got 3 int vegeta and one int ssj trunks. Can at least finish the cell, couldnt beat the last level.

Also weekend summon was not great, but not terrible, got a dupe of dyspo, one of super rebrianne and slim buu.
Also I love this new Gohan and Videl card, but dont have int orbs to rainbow it right now. Ill definitely do it though.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, tickets redeemed.
One of the few LRs I wanted.

IMG-0602.jpg

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled on the Goku Black banner but got shafted hard lol. I wanted him so much.

Pulled on the week end banner with a multi with 5 tickets.

Screenshot_20190427-090443.png

Holy shit fuck me. Of all the LR I wanted. He's finally here. Holy shit. My RoG team is finally perfect.
Goku Black INT ? Meh get out of the way lol.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
LR Goku Black is so good on many teams. His healing combined with his stats makes him super useful.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
LR Goku Black is so good on many teams. His healing combined with his stats makes him super useful.
LR Black is great but he kinda needs STR Rose next to him to shine, for that Ki and Def boost. WT STR Black works great too (should come in two WTs to GLB).

I think I will dabble in Anniversary but I am saving everything for Trunks/Zamasu, I want both and AGL Turles is there.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
It some time I dont post... here my notable pulls from the banner (3 pulls) and the weekend ticket (all tickets):
- Banner
INT Trunks (first! yay!)
TEQ SSJ4 Goky (first! yay!)
- Ticket
LR Goku Black (1st dupe! great!)
AGL Dyspo (first! yay!)

And some more dupes for decent cards. Overall I am very happy! Now at 150 stones again, waiting for the next banner.