• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Tossed one pull at the banner out of morbid curiosity, just got a copy of family kamehameha Goten. Back to saving I go.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Lol...

Hopped in for 1 summon only and ended up getting the Kid Goku. Guess all that bad LR Broly luck came around here. I'm out until the anniversary.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Tempted to try 1 pull... that Master Roshi looks awesome for the Punch Machine event! Doesnt he? :O

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
YES! not a hard grind with bonus and boost.
dont forget to get a TUR Goku+Krillin after the LR.
Total you will need.
24 Goku for SA20 Rainbow LR Goku+Arale
14 Goku for SA10 Rainbow TUR Goku+Krilin
5x11 SSR Medal, 3x30 TUR Medal, 2x50 LR Medal.
Don't have much to do right now in the game, and I have a 215% team, so it should be smooth sailing. To farm it is !

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
So, LR Gohan and Goten are on JPN's "Grandchildren Festival" which happens during the Tanabata celebration. The LR SSJ4s will be on the Tanabata banner too. Damn.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
DB Heroes Units Awakenings

Kid Buu (Babidi): https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9ftviyVUAAfX8d.jpg:large

Baby Janemba: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9ftx4NUwAAC3m3.jpg:large

Darkness Towa: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9ftyx4U0AACQQw.jpg:large

Super Paikuhan: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9ft0iBU8AAodiq.jpg:large

Ssj3 Trunks: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9ft1qoU0AAp7UC.jpg:large

Ssj3 Gohan: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9ft2v-U8AA1Rg9.jpg:large

Great Saiyaman 3: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9ft8DYVAAAafmN.jpg:large

Cirrus: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9ft9D6U4AAG2Xd.jpg:large

SA Animations: https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/1141648887456735233

Buubidi: at HP 81% or more All the allies DEF 40% UP! If HP is 80% or les Increase ATK with and recover HP every turn start! In addition, your special move will stun your enemies with high probability!

Baby janemba: Recover 10% of HP at the beginning of the turn, and increase your ATK and DEF! Furthermore you will avoid enemy attacks with high probability!

Towa: 3KI and ATK and DEF of extreme up by 30% and only once when HP is below 30% heal 50% of hp

Gohan: Increase your ATK and DEF with passive skills, ATK and DEF 60% UP with your Special Moves! In addition, it will increase ATK for 9 turns with its Special Move effect! (Basically a plain boost in numbers for him, no details by how much)

Trunks: ATK and DEF 100% UP with passive skills! In addition disable enemy guards & guard all attacks with high probability! In Special Move, It will increase DEF by 30% for 9 turns!

Great Paikon: additional attacks guaranteed with passive skills and activate special moves according to the number of enemies!(The more ore the less enemies it will raise the chance of AA SA) In Special Moves you will greatly reduce the enemy's ATK!

Robo saiyaman: the more allies in the "Beyond the space-time" category, the higher the ATK and DEF increase! Furthermore, if you receive a normal attack, you will fight back with super power! (Counter mechanic)

DB Davy jones: Raise ATK of two categories (let me guess tiem travel x most malevolent), After trasformation, the passive skill changes, own Ki + 3, ATK and DEF 60% UP! Furthermore, ATK and DEF increase rate at the time of Special Move is activated will UP! (Infinite Raise SA feature)

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/c2u5im/db_heroes_units_awakenings/

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
more stones

ImQpj4w.jpg

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Almost anniversary time.

Gonna summon on the Vegeta banner first given I already got the LR Bros.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Beat another SBR today - Super INT (vs EXT TEQ). I guess I was just putting this one off, but I did very well with double Gogeta, LR Gohan, MUI Goku, the two EZA Vegeta and Trunks, and Chaotzu. I got to the last stage with all but one of my items.

Of the original 10, I still have to do Ext TEQ, Ext AGL, and Ext STR. I can probably do TEQ since I've got transforming Frieza and LR Broly, and Ext STR with help, but my ext AGL team is terrrrible. I'll get to that eventually I guess

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I read around July 8. So I guess 2 weeks to go. Been saving up stones for quite some time. Can't wait.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah anniversary buildup should start next week, so back to things to do. Looking forward to the actual meltdown of not pulling anything ! ( currently at 110 stones, should be able to do two rotations all things done & farmed ? )

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
The actual anniversary usually falls on the 8th (which is my birthday lol).

Still haven't touched the game since I uninstalled weeks ago (haven't missed it one bit, even though it's my favorite IP from the gachas I played), might go back to spend the eventual Anniversary stones and quit for good if I get crap.

Or quit anyway, seems to be a better option lol

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017

Forgot the Million Celebration was coming up around August. A lot of good stuff coming.

Last edited:

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hit day 500 giving me 30 stones. Thank god. Give me all the stones prior to the anniversary so I can purge all of them!

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
7/49 cards ended up being SSR; Agl warrior in exile Broly, 2 phy fearless saiyan Goku, agl clashing tenacity ss2 goku (angel), str yearning for adventure Pan, agl absolute realm of god ssg Goku and teq intensifying battle ss goku.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for the anniversary. I'll be pulling on the Vegeta banner. I could really benefit from MVP 17 and I got the GoBros so I can already put together a solid Goku bloodline team.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I'm doing Vegeta too, but not because I want Vegeta. I've got Trunks/Mai for Super STR coverage. Instead i need A17, Turles, and SSBE Vegeta, while on Goku's banner it's just him and LR Potera (unless they seriously update it)

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd venture a guess and say you could probably live without Teq 13 even if he gets a decent EZA. I'm not about that crazy grind.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I'm going Vegeta, but maily because I still don't have SSBE Vegeta and I've pulled on every banner he's been on.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm going for the Vegeta banner first. I got the LR Bros so I need the Vegeta more. Besides that I don't have MVP 17, Turles and I need more dupes for Transforming Frieza and LR Gogeta.

If I pull Vegeta then I'll hit up the Goku banner. If I get them both then I'll just hit up each banner.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
What's the preferred AOE WT team nowadays? Got LR STR Broly PHY New Broly and LR Cell, I remember those being the big hitters.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's the preferred AOE WT team nowadays? Got LR STR Broly PHY New Broly and LR Cell, I remember those being the big hitters.
I use Phy broly, STR LR Broly, STR Rose for ki, STR fat buu for orb changing/nuking, and jaco and chiatzu for stuns. this imo is the best team you can run, pretty much. You've got 4 AoEs (with friend), 2 guaranteed stuns, and ki. I bring ushers for bad rotations and ki changers/fruit for rare cases, but item use is kept very low.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I use Phy broly, STR LR Broly, STR Rose for ki, STR fat buu for orb changing/nuking, and jaco and chiatzu for stuns. this imo is the best team you can run, pretty much. You've got 4 AoEs (with friend), 2 guaranteed stuns, and ki. I bring ushers for bad rotations and ki changers/fruit for rare cases, but item use is kept very low.
I've only had STR Rose for a short time and I keep forgetting him. I can run that exact team.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017

Same for me but I use transforming frieza as leader and int radditz for another AOE

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Is it time to dupe my second LR Broly? I've got LR Broly, 2nd, but UR, Wrathful, PHY New, Phy Old, EZA Str and Int Broly.

Can't use New PHY and 2nd UR, so he's been sitting on the sidelines for a bit.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Damn is the new tournament up? I have no time these days.... :(
Also now at more than 500 stones at least!
I will primary go for the vegeta banner, but try at least one rotation each.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Yeah, my office is dead around the holiday so I'm just knocking my 20 wins out at a relatively safe modifier and then banging on at 30x until I burn out.

Edit: I am so damn close to LR'ng my Rainbow Tien and Chiaotzu. I've been slowly farming what I can when that ONE stage comes up in the finals. 3 medals left.

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
4 Year Anniversary drops Saturday, standard time. Banner drops Tuesday morning at 1:30AM CST so get ready.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, my office is dead around the holiday so I'm just knocking my 20 wins out at a relatively safe modifier and then banging on at 30x until I burn out.

Edit: I am so damn close to LR'ng my Rainbow Tien and Chiaotzu. I've been slowly farming what I can when that ONE stage comes up in the finals. 3 medals left.
You'll get a bunch from local ranking rewards anyway, don't sweat it. There are also missions for them if you haven't done them yet.

I've been playing for a long time, I'm swimming in them. Though awakening that INt Goku with all paths took a few of them, but no big deal. Still have like over 100, and I have all the WT LRs.