• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, my office is dead around the holiday so I'm just knocking my 20 wins out at a relatively safe modifier and then banging on at 30x until I burn out.

Edit: I am so damn close to LR'ng my Rainbow Tien and Chiaotzu. I've been slowly farming what I can when that ONE stage comes up in the finals. 3 medals left.
I can't rainbow mine because I figured we'd get like 8 of em like we did with piccolo but they only gave us 5 before switching to Yamcha. I tried to save kais by making 2 LRs and merging em so now I just gotta keep pulling on the GSSR WT reward banner and hoping he drops.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Downloads dropped! Tickets and the cards are loaded. Only a few more days.

Oh wait I remembered i pulled on the LR trunks n mai and got them on my 2nd pull and called it a w. I was tempted on pulling on LR Bros especially hearing the great success on people pulling on that banner.
Yeah I did those banners too. The LR Bros are dope!!!

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I re-installed to check out the anniversary. Did a few rounds of the WT to get a couple stones.

Did the Goku Dokkan Event with one of my standard teams and I still didn't need to look at the screen once, so I guess the game is still the same old shit.

Returning bonus seems bad and not worth it (outside of the stones), the tickets they give you are for very old units in general. I pulled 3 SSRs and they were all old units I had already rainbowed.

I'm sure they'll give out a bunch of stones so I might be able to do a full lap on each banner, and likely uninstall for good after I don't get anyone.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Will finally be able to LR my Yamcha with those rewards.
Looking forward to trying this team :
- LR Yamcha lead
- LR Goku+Frieza
- LR PHY Vegeta + Goku
- LR INT Goku + Vegeta
- LR Trunks + Mai
- LR Beerus + Whis

Also got Rainbow LR Cooler & Rainbow LR Goku + Arale, will try swapping some, should be fun !

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Got about 28 mil and called it a day, cared more about stones anyway.

More importantly, TICKETS in the banner! If we get discounted beginning, then 3+1, then tickets, with coins, this is going to be one hell of an anniversary

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Will finally be able to LR my Yamcha with those rewards.
Looking forward to trying this team :
- LR Yamcha lead
- LR Goku+Frieza
- LR PHY Vegeta + Goku
- LR INT Goku + Vegeta
- LR Trunks + Mai
- LR Beerus + Whis

Also got Rainbow LR Cooler & Rainbow LR Goku + Arale, will try swapping some, should be fun !
Bahaha that's a shitty team as I suspected. No links, barely any super, Yamcha hits like shit ...

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Wanted INT Janemba with the stone but I guess not. Rainbowed Gogeta instead. Got 4 SSRs not worth talking about with tickets.

Boss rush was a pushover with movie bosses. Guess I'm good til Tuesday.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
My plan is to get a copy of both LRs, at least Vegeta. Once I get those I'm dippin out. As dope as it would be to get some dupes, 17 and Turles, I'm not going in megahard if I can avoid it.

Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck, FINALLY something is happening.
I have around 1000 stones but I am considering skipping for Trunks/Zamasu as I am not the biggest fans of monkeys.
Will probably do discount summons.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i may be the only person in the world who pulled 4 LRs with the tickets today. I mean what are the odds? (mighty mask x2, now rainbowed, og lr broly first dupe and boujack new)

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I got 2! SSRs from my tickets.

:|

It's okay, I've had good luck in the past with pulls, can't hit them all. Hopefully just saving luck for the SSJ4 banners. I want Vegeta the most, but I need LR Vegito still. Will at least do a 4 rounder on each banner.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
i may be the only person in the world who pulled 4 LRs with the tickets today. I mean what are the odds? (mighty mask x2, now rainbowed, og lr broly first dupe and boujack new)

I see you and raise you 5
useless SSRs from like the first years and shit.

edit: anyway, i'm assuming the free SS4 Goku can potentially be used to raise the LR's SA? If not he's a waste of space / items.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the SSj4 Goku we got can raise the SA if the LR one.

Also props to whoever got LRs off those tickets. Yall win lol.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yup, no LR from tix for me. I got all dupes of course. Sitting at something like 650 stones now. Didn't really think I'd go balls to the wall on this since I love the upcoming Zamasu, but I might just go all in since it's discounted at first and the tickets. Really just want mvp 17 to help my Goku/Frieza out.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
remember the type banners are coming up too. i recommend at least setting 50 stones aside for the teq one since it now has lr broly, black, gokufrieza, and ssj3 goku

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah the SSj4 Goku we got can raise the SA if the LR one.

Also props to whoever got LRs off those tickets. Yall win lol.

Yeah got a Freezku, somehow... Didn't even know that unit was pullable. Haven't really paid attention to the game for a few months but the 4th anniversary has got me pumped again.

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Spent all my tickets from WT ls trying to get that STR FF Frieza. 47 SSR cant get him.
Suddenly WT reward pop up, got 4 chances to get him.
Appears on the very last ticket.

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
If not pulling any LRs from those free tickets means I get my LRs from the main banner so be it, but those that did, y'all lucky.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
What's the point of having all EZA's open but leave out the most recent one (not even using keys). This game is so dumb.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Of course the banner drops at 8:30 am my time, just when I start work...

I'm just going to bring my iPad to work and summon in the office. No way I am going to wait 8.5 hours.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
EZA done, now at 698 stones...
I think I never had so many stones all togheter before a banner...

Nightbird

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Does anyone have the discord link for me?

I haven't used Discord in a long while, so do not have access to it anymore.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me out via DM's :)

Notaskwid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
On other news, farming base form Goku str GT is really getting into my nerves, I'm at 7 and the last 6 didn't up the SA. Doesn't help that the drop rate sucks.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Also people make sure you save up 200 stones for that guaranteed LR banner that'll come in some time too. You'll probably be able to get that amount of stones through the celebration but just be on the lookout.