• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Banner is up!
No shit? That's some luck.
Cant believe it either!
nINl7Rd.png

Banners are up!!!

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Did a full circuit on both. Finally got SSBE Vegeta and a dupe for LR Vegito.

Not great, not terrible.

Edit: Vegeta ticket multi got me a dupe for LR Gogeta also.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Not summoning anymore past discount,since shaft has been averted.
Got my Turles and SSJ4s are a great bonus (especially Vegeta).
Now to save for TEQ Turanksu/Zamasu.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
So I spend 800+ stones on the Vegeta banner and got 2 LR gogetas in addition to several copies of the featured units which I was missing but sadly no Vegeta.

Having 100 stones left I decided to do the discount pulls from the Goku banner. These were my last 2 summons:

88r1Yvg.jpg

W2vri68.jpg

WTF discount summons!!!

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Got 2 LR SSj4 Vegeta.
Got 1 LR SSj4 Goku.
Got 1 Turles.
Got other features as dupes.
Spent 380 stones.

I'm good on the banner now. Any stones after I might just save or try to get more. Idk. I got what I came for although I want more dupes. I came out good.

Notaskwid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
Damn, my not too shafted but not lucky streak continues.
2 full rotations netted me most of the featured, except the ones I wanted the most lol. So, no LR SSJ4, no Vegito, no Goku SSJ4 str, no SSBE Evo Vegeta, no Turles, no transforming Freeza.

Got UI Goku with a dupe that will finally let me run RoG and LR Gogeta, but I did already have Gogeta Blue.

Last edited:

Kishido

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am a fucking prodigy

240 stones were ready for the shaft.

MVP 17 and LR Gogeta dodged me

But fucking got both LR SSJ4s!!!

And some useful new SSR like Jiren and useful dupes as well!!!

aliencowz7

Apr 24, 2018
Struck out on the banner LRs but managed to get angel frieza, turles, transforming frieza all who I needed a first copy of, and a LR vegito dupe to boost my already beefy potara team so I'm perfectly happy overall.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No LRs for me so far. Spent 330 stones, and I also got all the pilaf packs for some reason. Don't do that, they don't give coins or extra freebies, stones are probably better value.

I got a bunch of good featured units tho. 2 Jiren (new), Turles (new), 2nd SSBE Vegeta dupe, first 2 TEQ Frieza dupes, first AGL Goku dupe. Not terrible, not great. I really want LR Goku tho. But tomorrow I'll have enough stones for another full cycle, and I'll probably go for that.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Did a lap on each banner, plus one extra 50 stone pull on Goku.

It was unbelievable how bad the pulls were on Vegeta's banner. Mostly Rs, with only the Guaranteed SSR at the end, and those were old shit like INT 18 and INT base Vegito (which, believe it or not, I had zero dupes of lol).

The Goku banner was only slightly better. The number of SSRs increased, but not the quality. I did get a Pandel, which is new but I will use, well, never.

The Goku tickets did give me a first dupe for Transforming Goku, which was the only featured unit I got, I think, so I got that going for me.

Now I'll just wait for Top Gross stones and Return bonuses to finish that Goku second rotation and call it quits on the anniversary (and likely on the game itself).

I must say it feels pretty great to not have any desire whatsoever to spend any money buying stones for this shit lol

Notaskwid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
Btw, is everyone else getting 3 tickets per multi? I was under the impression that the number of tickets were random, but every single multi I got 3

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Did 13 multis and got pretty much nothing. But pulling my last singles on the tickets saved it a little bit.

Ended up with:
AGL SSJ4 Vegeta (dupe)
Masked Saiyan (new)
MVP 17 (new)
Turles (new)
SSBE Vegeta (new)

So I guess it's not the worst. But pulling all these other dupes for frankly worthless characters made it feel worse than it probably was.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Welp, with 12 Multis didn't get a lot of wanted things. Best pull was TEQ Frieza, and two dupes of AGL Goku on another...
Got a few random SSR that could be worse (GT STR Goku, ...) but pretty disappointed for my 350 Stones ...

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Did a rotation on each

Goku gave me Angel Frieza and more dupes for my Peppy Gals team.

Vegeta gave me
LR SSJ4 Vegeta
LR Gogeta (I only had vegito)
Dupe sparkle vegeta
Dupe tank golden agl frieza

Got 200 stones left time start saving for Xmas. Not bad considering I had zero interest in doing a pull as ewww GT but saw gf get all featured characters and I not got Goku or frieza transformation cards.Also fuck Bandai with these tickets one rotation gives 9 fuck off

Last edited:

Nihilus

Oct 28, 2017
I'm on fire after a year full of shafts:

850 stones & All the Tickets got me :
Phy Android #17 + Dupe ( New )
Agl Turles ( New )
Teq Transforming Frieza + 2 Dupes ( New )
Int UI Goku Dupe
Agl SSJ4 Vegeta Dupe
Str Jiren Dupe
Int Angel Frieza 2 Dupes
LR SSJ4 Vegeta + Dupe ( New )
LR SSJ4 Goku ( New )

and a lot of new & useful SSRs. The only down side is I didn't get a dupe for Vegito, Gogeta or AGL Transforming Goku/Vegeta but I can not really complain after these pulls.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
1700 stones spent. Still have my tickets but really happy so far.

1x LR SSJ4 Vegeta
1x LR SSJ4 Goku
2x AGL Goku
2x LR Goku & Vegeta (2nd and 3rd dupe)
1x LR Angel Goku & Vegeta (1st dupe)
1x TEQ Frieza
1x SSBE Vegeta (1st dupe)
2x AGL Turles
1x AGL Bardock

and many other SSRs. STR SSJ4 Goku und AGL SSJ4 Vegeta are rainbowed now, so are PHY Super Saiyan 2 Goku (GT), TEQ Kaioken Goku, AGL Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel), PHY Vegeta, STR Majin Vegeta and some others. Going use my tickets after work, only got 50 stones left but I think I am going to start saving again for AGL Zamasu or the 300 million downloads celebration that shouldn't be too far off.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Holy BALLS this was a good banner. I've never seen so many Vegito summon animations, even one SSB Vegito! And a "panties" too!.

My Haul:
- LR Vegeta on the FIRST DISCOUNTED SUMMON
- MVP 17
- Turles
- LR Fusion duo (first dupe)
- 2 UI Gokus
- 2 Jirens

Bunch of other things, but those were the big ones. I really want to keep trying for an LR on Goku's banner but I literally only need the LRs. I spent about 700 of my f2p stones but, yeah, I'm not disappointed. Only other unit I still need that's featured is SSBE Vegeta but I think I'm pretty set. Will maybe finish the rotations I've got going then save until Trunks/Zamasu

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Oh yeah, among my pulls this morning was a STR SS4 Goku dupe that I've had rainbowed since the times of Jesus.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Did one full rotation on Goku and three on Vegeta.

One LR SS4 Vegeta, a whole bunch of dupes I needed (Turles, Int Omen Goku), and a few I didnt have.

Not bad I guess.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Another two multi, with a glorious TEQ Vegito (already rainbowed) and another shitty useless SSR ...

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Download celebration should be right after this, so y'all better save a few stones for that dual dokkanfest.

Notaskwid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
Hol' up I was able to get a LR Vegeta.
And my peppy gals team just keeps getting better, finally got Brianne and Bulla!

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Spent basically all my stones, but I'm happy with what I got. One rotation on Goku and the rest on Geets.

1x LR SSJ4 Vegeta
1x LR Gogeta
4x Transforming Frieza
1x SSBE Vegeta
1x MVP 17
2x Agl SSJ4 Vegeta

And lots of extraneous ssrs. Goku's banner gave absolute trash, dupes of all the super saiyan god gokus, which of course I all have rainbowed, like the only units to have like that.

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
Two full rotations on each netted me a whopping two new cards.
Transforming Goku
Str Goku (GT)
and a massive number of dupes. Stuff like Agl Tora, Phy Ribrianne, Teq Kid Trunks, Str SSG Goku, and, thankfully, Str SSJ4 Goku.

Still, trash banner and my stones are gone. :/

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Spent so many stones. No new cards. I got LR Vegito, Transforming Frieza and some dupes for LR Gogeta, but the complete lack of anything actually new stings really hard.

Not to mention I need to sort through how much useless trash I need to Baba before I can play the game again.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Did four multis on Goku and six multis on Vegeta and only came out with a dupe Angel Golden Frieza and TEQ Kaioken Goku. Still holding out hope though.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Spent so many stones. No new cards. I got LR Vegito, Transforming Frieza and some dupes for LR Gogeta, but the complete lack of anything actually new stings really hard.

Not to mention I need to sort through how much useless trash I need to Baba before I can play the game again.
How many stones? Damn, sucks.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Probably around 550.
Damn that sucks. Me I did good this round because I kept getting screwed with that LR Broly banner so it worked out. Just depends on banners. I've noticed that I always seem to do above average on any Vegeta banner.

Still plan on going in here just to finish off the rotations of these 2 so after that I'm out.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Damn that sucks. Me I did good this round because I kept getting screwed with that LR Broly banner so it worked out. Just depends on banners. I've noticed that I always seem to do above average on any Vegeta banner.

Still plan on going in here just to finish off the rotations of these 2 so after that I'm out.

I seem to always get screwed on Vegetas. It seems to be my running theme in this game nowadays.

Oh well. LR Trunks can remain on the scrap heap forever, I guess. The one chance of him ever being useful, gone. Pulling that dupe on Sunday became pretty depressing.

Oct 25, 2017
580 stones got me 1 UI Goku(dupe) 2 AGF(new) and 2 AGL SSJ4 Vegetas(was dupeless). Everything else was mega trash. I also got 25 fucking SR Phy SSJ Goku (GT). I hate that card. So. Fucking. Much.

Edit: Vegeta kept Jebaiting the fuck out of me. First summon they fused and were SSJ Vegito. He appeared like 7 more times and didn't fuse once.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I feel you guys that didn't get what you wanted. I blew something like 500 stones on the movie banner and got complete trash.

Wonder how many stones we'll get for the rest of the anniversary? Possible you guys could get another go around on the banner before it leaves.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
France hit Top Grossing on iOS last night before banners even dropped. I figure we're gonna see more countries hitting it as the day goes by, that'll be some more stones.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Me all I'd want now are dupes and MVP 17. I still haven't gotten 17 since he dropped so if I could get him now and throw him on my Android team it would be cool but I'm not worried about it. I'll probably get him sometime between now and the DL Celebration when they give us tickets. That's how I get most of those major non-LR cards.
I seem to always get screwed on Vegetas. It seems to be my running theme in this game nowadays.

Oh well. LR Trunks can remain on the scrap heap forever, I guess. The one chance of him ever being useful, gone. Pulling that dupe on Sunday became pretty depressing.
Yeah the Goku card was a lil bit harder. I got him on my last one but the Vegeta showed up a few summons in. I did get other things such as UI Goku and AGL SSj2 but those have been maxed out for a while.
I feel you guys that didn't get what you wanted. I blew something like 500 stones on the movie banner and got complete trash.

Wonder how many stones we'll get for the rest of the anniversary? Possible you guys could get another go around on the banner before it leaves.
Given people were estimating that we'll get around 700-900 stones given Japan's celebration, we'll probably get like at least 500 more.

Last edited: