• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

zooj

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ames, IA
Spent 400 stones between the two banners, no new LRs, but I did get TUR Goku and LR Vegito so not a total loss I guess :/

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
180 stones and 9 tickets on each got me:
3 Angel Golden Frieza (I had 0 before)
1 LR Vegito (New, perfect for my LR VB and Rosemasu)
1 Phy 17 (Had 0)
1 SSJ4 Goku STR (Had one with a dupe)
1 LR SSJ4 Vegeta (got it on my first single with a ticket)

2 LRs I didn't have, not bad.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is the SSj3 Gotenks EZA coming back again soon?

Didn't do that one yet... Good for another 30 stones.

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
1830 stones later;1 LR SSJ4 Goku,1 LR SSJ4 Vegeta, 1 LR Vegito, 1 UI Goku, 4 Transforming Goku, 2 Jiren, 2 SSJ4 Goku str, 3 golden angel frieza, 2 MVP 17 Phy, 1 Berserker Vegeta, 4 Movie bosses category leader Turles, and whole other SSRs I don't care for

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Spent about 800.

2x LR Ssj4 Vegeta
2x LR Gogeta
1x SSBE Vegeta dupe
1x Transforming Frieza
1x Transforming Goku
1x UI Goku

Some scattered other ones too. Not too much luck on the Goku banner. I'd like to try about getting that LR or dupe for LR Vegito, but the Vegeta banner is still the better value overall.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Did some missions to get stones to finish a Goku rotation. Got my 4th Jiren and a new Vegeta but nothing great.

Now the question-- I've got 7 tickets for Goku and Vegeta. I still need LR Goku/LR Potera, as well as SSBE for Vegeta. Is it worth using 100 stones I'll get over the coming days (assuming we'll get top grossing) to do two multis and two multi tickets, or should I just say I got enough with these banners and about 800 stones and stop?

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Did some missions to get stones to finish a Goku rotation. Got my 4th Jiren and a new Vegeta but nothing great.

Now the question-- I've got 7 tickets for Goku and Vegeta. I still need LR Goku/LR Potera, as well as SSBE for Vegeta. Is it worth using 100 stones I'll get over the coming days (assuming we'll get top grossing) to do two multis and two multi tickets, or should I just say I got enough with these banners and about 800 stones and stop?

I'd say go for it. Banners gonna get a bit dry until the 300 million.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Woo got enough from missions for another multi and got LR Goku on a fakeout. Just finished LR Vegeta too.

Need to start experimenting with teams now.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
2 rotation on each banner got me these new cards:
LR STR SSJ4 Vegeta
STR Jiren
AGL SSG Full Power Vegeta
INT Zamasu

some good dupes
STR SSJ4 Goku
TEQ A17
AGL SSJ2 Goku (the counterpart of the STR Majin Vegeta)
AGL GT Trunks

and some other new cards that I will probably never use like
Bulpan
Chichi (young)

plus a bunch of old and useless cards

Overall decent I say...
I still have enough stones to do another pull on both banner. Probably I will go first with the Vegeta one.

I would really like to get PHY A17 and TEQ Frieza.

Kishido

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ok dunno if I should stop now with the banners.

Besides Phy Gogeta I got everything I wanted... So what ya think? Should I stop or still try it guy there will never be a better chance for him?

BTW what at the the upcoming banners in global after all worth of saving?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Ok dunno if I should stop now with the banners.

Besides Phy Gogeta I got everything I wanted... So what ya think? Should I stop or still try it guy there will never be a better chance for him?

BTW what at the the upcoming banners in global after all worth of saving?

Everyone's saying 300mil is coming, which will possibly have a guaranteed LR banner. No one knows.

After that, there's Kefla/Kale, as well as Trunks and Zamasu that should be coming around the bend

meph

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Jumped back in for 4th Anniversary after quitting game for a couple of years.

Pulled LR SSJ4 Goku from the second discounted pull, but I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to Dokkan the guy as my team is basically terrible and underpowered. If I do Dokkan him, will I still be able to use later dupes to open up Potential paths, or would I have to Dokkan those too?

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
Jumped back in for 4th Anniversary after quitting game for a couple of years.

Pulled LR SSJ4 Goku from the second discounted pull, but I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to Dokkan the guy as my team is basically terrible and underpowered. If I do Dokkan him, will I still be able to use later dupes to open up Potential paths, or would I have to Dokkan those too?
You would have to use two reserve dokkan awakenings to open up the paths

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
2 rotation on each banner got me these new cards:
LR STR SSJ4 Vegeta
STR Jiren
AGL SSG Full Power Vegeta
INT Zamasu

some good dupes
STR SSJ4 Goku
TEQ A17
AGL SSJ2 Goku (the counterpart of the STR Majin Vegeta)
AGL GT Trunks

and some other new cards that I will probably never use like
Bulpan
Chichi (young)

plus a bunch of old and useless cards

Overall decent I say...
I still have enough stones to do another pull on both banner. Probably I will go first with the Vegeta one.

I would really like to get PHY A17 and TEQ Frieza.

So talking about luck.
Decided to do 1 more multi on both banner to have enough tickets to do also another multi on both.

Got PHY A17, TEQ Frieza, LR AGL SSJ4 Goku! :D

Got actually every featured char that I was still missing! Well almost, I still dont have the AGL SSJ "trasforming" Goku.

Incredible anniversary for me! :)

Now back to saving! Around 200 stones out of 700 when the anniversary started.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Done grinding, best 180 stones I have ever spent.
For someone who never paid a cent, Dokkan sure likes me.

IMG-0652.jpg

IMG-0653.jpg

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I'm waiting for the eventual Top Gross to finish a rotation on Vegeta's banner, but if I don't pull him it will end up being pretty bad overall.

I won't have spent a lot of stones and I won't put any money in it, but it's fucked up in the first place that nearly 400 stones give you jack shit.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Dropped about 600 stones saved and earned from the EZA and missions. Ended up getting 2 LR Gokus, finally got Turles x2 and dupes of LR Gogeta/Vegito and everyone else on the banner except for LR Vegeta. Not too worried about getting him since I'm sure I'll have enough red coins by the time he ends up on the shop, assuming I don't pull him with whatever extra stones comes down the line soon.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
If I can knock out this Ultimate Clash I'll be within three stones to pull again, that's a quick buck and an easy spend. Otherwise I'm waiting for top grossing.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm waiting for the eventual Top Gross to finish a rotation on Vegeta's banner, but if I don't pull him it will end up being pretty bad overall.

I won't have spent a lot of stones and I won't put any money in it, but it's fucked up in the first place that nearly 400 stones give you jack shit.
Sucks.

Me I'll do 3 more summons, 2 on Goku and 1 on Vegeta to finish their rotations. Besides 17 I'm just looking for dupes now so not too worried. Gonna keep saving for the next celebrations regardless.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Got to the free multi ... Only Vegeta flying ... Fused Vegeto animation ... Fake Out ... SSJ4 Vegeta silhouette.

Oh hi AGL SSJ4 Vegeta, forgot you were there for a moment.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Speaking of Vegeta animations, I think this was the most times i've seen Vegeta flying out without actually transforming into Vegito.

Feels badman.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
It should be illegal to have Vegeta appear on your summon animation during the LR SS4 Vegeta summon without you pulling it.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
You still look at the animations?
I got LR Vegeta on a fucking Chiaotzu flying in.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
What are worst guaranteed SSRs y'all pulled on this dokkanfest so far? I got Chiaohan twice in a row. XD

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just got LR Vegeta with the stones from finally beating this round of ultimate clash.
Feels good.

I'll probably throw any top grossing stones at goku and see how we do.

meph

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
You would have to use two reserve dokkan awakenings to open up the paths

Was afraid of that. Finally finished farming the 70/35 medals needed to Dokkan + LR Goku, so I think in that case I'll wait another week or so in case I get a dupe from the boatload of stones for global top grossing.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
We got 100 stones for rewards!

Ended up getting another copy of both new LRs with my summons. My luck is wild this celebration!

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Got trash and am stuck with 9 tickets. Debating if we'll get anything else if I should pull solo or hope for one last ticket.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, almost forgot, the other pull gave me useless dupes for AGL Bojack and PHY Vegeta who is quite literally the oldest unit in my box.

Top Trolling stones, more like it

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, 100 stones for free.
I will be back to 1000 soon, I am ready if they drop 300 milion celebration after this.
I am hoping for that SSJ2 Transforming Gohan/Cell Dual Dokkan or LR Gogeta Blue/Full Power Broly.

Last edited: