• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Here's my total hall haul this celebration, well the notable stuff

2 x LR SSj4 Goku
3 x LR SSj4 Vegeta
2 x UI Goku
2 x Jiren
1 x SSj2 Goku (AGL)
1 x Turles (AGL)
1 x Majin Vegeta (STR)
1 x Goku Kaio-Ken (TEQ)

Used 630 stones total and I'm officially done with these summons. Gonna keep saving up for the 300 now.

Doubt my luck will be great with it given these but hey we all do well at times. I'll get 17 and more dupes probably when those ticket drops.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here's my total hall haul this celebration, well the notable stuff

2 x LR SSj4 Goku
3 x LR SSj4 Vegeta
2 x UI Goku
2 x Jiren
1 x SSj2 Goku (AGL)
1 x Turles (AGL)
1 x Majin Vegeta (STR)
1 x Goku Kaio-Ken (TEQ)

Used 630 stones total and I'm officially done with these summons. Gonna keep saving up for the 300 now.

Doubt my luck will be great with it given these but hey we all do well at times. I'll get 17 and more dupes probably when those ticket drops.
lol i used exactly the same amount of stones and got zero LRs. fuckin RNG, man.

Thinking about it, I have never, ever come away from a new banner with more than 1 copy of the new unit(s) at best.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
lol i used exactly the same amount of stones and got zero LRs. fuckin RNG, man.

Thinking about it, I have never, ever come away from a new banner with more than 1 copy of the new unit(s) at best.
That's horrible I'm sorry. Its weird for me because I always do pretty well with major celebrations like these but when it comes to stuff like Hit, Broly, Cooler, just antagonists or lesser side characters I usually do horrible. I was just weirdly lucky this one. This one is similar to last year when I somehow got 3 LR Vegitos and 2 LR Gogetas but then the dropoff hit lol.

At this point I think I'm only gonna do like 1-2 summons on smaller banners and only summon on major celebrations because that's where my luck is at.

Kishido

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn it got weak and used all my stones inst as of saving for Zamasu...

No Phy Gogeta damn it.

I am a stupid ningen

Oct 25, 2017
That's horrible I'm sorry. Its weird for me because I always do pretty well with major celebrations like these but when it comes to stuff like Hit, Broly, Cooler, just antagonists or lesser side characters I usually do horrible. I was just weirdly lucky this one. This one is similar to last year when I somehow got 3 LR Vegitos and 2 LR Gogetas but then the dropoff hit lol.

At this point I think I'm only gonna do like 1-2 summons on smaller banners and only summon on major celebrations because that's where my luck is at.
What's so weird about it? Are you dropping anywhere close to as many stones as you did on those villain banners as you did on these? Those banners don't have anywhere near to the same value as a celebration banner even if you did

meph

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
With the 100x stones I was able to do 4x more multipulls: 2 stone, 1 free, 1 ticket. No LR Goku dupe, so I went ahead and used all the medals to take him to LR.

I did get the Potara LR lead, but that team requirement seems awfully specific to actually populate with useful characters.

Everything else was basically trash.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
What's so weird about it? Are you dropping anywhere close to as many stones as you did on those villain banners as you did on these? Those banners don't have anywhere near to the same value as a celebration banner even if you did
On the other banners I'm speaking of I've dropped either way more or around. For example the Hit banner I dropped 900 and got nothing. These celebration ones are different for me.

Oct 25, 2017
On the other banners I'm speaking of I've dropped either way more or around. For example the Hit banner I dropped 900 and got nothing. These celebration ones are different for me.
The 630 you spent on these banners got you more characters and more chances at something good than the 900 you spent on that awful banner

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
The 630 you spent on these banners got you more characters and more chances at something good than the 900 you spent on that awful banner
You don't get it. There's a clear difference between me getting multiple SSRs in an amount of summons compared to getting just 1 single SSR a multi in another set of summons. That's what I'm mentioning here. If I say "hey I got 4 SSRs in this summon" and summon B just gives me 1 then chances are the first summon is higher.

That's what I'm talking about here. In this case a lot of those SSRs were great cards but that's not to say that I got the same SSR ratio in these bad banners.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I only summon on banners where I really want the character (like LR Bros or AGL Cooler), special/discount ones and the Dual Dokkan Fests with 3+1. Pretty much nothing else.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just to maybe make myself feel a little better, here are my pulls that weren't garbage in 630 stones + all the pilaf ticket packs (48 tickets iirc):

3 x Jiren (new)
2 x TEQ 1st form Frieza (first dupes)
1 x SSBE Vegeta (2nd dupe)
1 x AGL transforming Goku (first dupe)
1 x AGL Turles (new)
1 x PHY Android 17 (new)
1 x AGL EZA Broly (3rd dupe)
1 x Android 21 (2nd dupe, and now I'm starting to be generous as to what constitutes a good pull)

Probably the worst dual dokkanfest for me yet. I normally walk away with at least one of the new units, if not both. This time there were 4 featured LRs, and I somehow got none of them. At least I already have the LR fusions (dupeless, mind you).

My main target now is the STR transforming Goku. Amazing card, and I suspect the first dokkanfest we'll get after the anniversary, unless we get the 300 million downloads celebration first.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Those 100 stones had me break down and give in to another rotation on the Goku banner. Mostly trash, but did pull the LR Goku along with a dupe on INT Angel Frieza I could use.

Should still have enough for at least 2 multi-pulls if another special banner comes up after these.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Just to maybe make myself feel a little better, here are my pulls that weren't garbage in 630 stones + all the pilaf ticket packs (48 tickets iirc):

3 x Jiren (new)
2 x TEQ 1st form Frieza (first dupes)
1 x SSBE Vegeta (2nd dupe)
1 x AGL transforming Goku (first dupe)
1 x AGL Turles (new)
1 x PHY Android 17 (new)
1 x AGL EZA Broly (3rd dupe)
1 x Android 21 (2nd dupe, and now I'm starting to be generous as to what constitutes a good pull)

Probably the worst dual dokkanfest for me yet. I normally walk away with at least one of the new units, if not both. This time there were 4 featured LRs, and I somehow got none of them. At least I already have the LR fusions (dupeless, mind you).

My main target now is the STR transforming Goku. Amazing card, and I suspect the first dokkanfest we'll get after the anniversary, unless we get the 300 million downloads celebration first.
Wow Jiren, Turles and 17 as new units is dope. I ended up maxing out my Jiren these summons so I can relate lol.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
100 stones received and used. They allowed me to do one multi on each banner, then gave me the 3 tickets I needed for another multi in each.

Wound up getting another transforming frieza, and transforming goku (Had vegito animation and hoped had the LR...)

Overall, I'm happy with my pulls. Spent about 800 all told, got LR Vegeta, LR Fusion dupe #1, MVP 17, Turles, 2 transforming Goku dupes, 2 transforming Frieza dupes, and some other random ssrs. Still not SSBE Vegeta, but for now I'll go to saving and hope we get a guaranteed LR banner our way

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
I'm about 600 stones in now.

Still no LRs, only on-banner units I've gotten are Goku (GT) x2, Transforming Frieza, (1st dupe) and UI Goku (1st dupe). I've literally pulled 6 Shugesh (Giant Ape) from these banners. I already had him with all paths opened before I started this event.
In addition, my tickets have been garbage.

I'm so utterly disappointed. For the record, I'm almost at 1000 days and have never pulled a Gatcha LR except from those new years banners that were GLR.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I have 205 coins, so I don't know how many stones that cost me.

My haul was as follows:
2x LR Gogeta (both dupes)
1x LR Vegito
1x Transforming Frieza
1x PHY MVP Android 17
1x Transforming Goku (dupe #3 or 4, forget which)
1x TEQ Broly Movie God Goku
1x Ultra Inctinct Goku (already rainbowed)
1x AGL Turles (dupe #2)

And an unholy pile of worthless trash-tier Baba fodder. Walked away with neither of the new units, yet I think I got at least one copy of every single featured unit on the Vegeta banner EXCEPT Vegeta.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow Jiren, Turles and 17 as new units is dope. I ended up maxing out my Jiren these summons so I can relate lol.
I guess? I don't really care at all about Jiren and 17 tho. Their LS categories are straight inferior, and as standalone units they don't do much for me either. It feels more like checking off a "got it" box than units I'll actually use outside of maybe Battlefield (already cleared all of SBR).

For the record, I'm almost at 1000 days and have never pulled a Gatcha LR except from those new years banners that were GLR.

holy shit that's fuckin wild. are you f2p or p2p? if the latter, yowza. game just doesn't like you I guess!

I have 205 coins, so I don't know how many stones that cost me.

man i'm no mathematician, but 205x5 aint that hard. You pulled 3 LRs tho and you said yourself you don't like GT units so maybe it's time to reconsider your spending habits

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I guess? I don't really care at all about Jiren and 17 tho. Their LS categories are straight inferior, and as standalone units they don't do much for me either. It feels more like checking off a "got it" box than units I'll actually use outside of maybe Battlefield (already cleared all of SBR).

Turles at least is a good alternate lead if you want to use TEQ Broly and don't feel like limiting him by putting him on a Pure Saiyans team.

Kishido

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ok I am done with the anniversary...
Today I used my last stones for the last pulls but sadly PHY Gogeta dodged me again.
Now down to 0 but still happy overall for my lovely LR SSJ4s

From now on everything will be saved for Zamasu <3

Oct 25, 2017
930 stones

1x LR SSJ4 Goku
2x LR SSJ4 Vegeta
3x LR Super Vegetto (now rainbow with an extra copy laying around)
1x STR Angry Vegeta (second dupe, had this guy for over two years on his original banner and never pulled a dupe until this anniversary)
2x AGL SSJ4 Vegeta (has been dupeless for 2 years so I was happy with these, especially since he can be used on Goku's team)
1x Transforming Freeza (new)
2x INT Angel Golden Freeza (first two dupes)
1x Android 21 (new)
1x Jiren (second dupe)
3x STR SSJ4 Goku (needed 1 to rainbow)

UKmqHIW.jpg

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Woot woot. With the help of LR Vegeta and LR Goku, I was finally able to clear the SBR paths of EXT STR and EXT PHY.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I am hanging onto all stones from this point for Trunks and Zamasu. Both great units, and I'd honestly like both. But if I have to choose, I'll go for trunks for my vegeta family team.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm most hyped for STR transforming Goku. Absolutely bonkers good card with an amazing leader skill. New Trunks goes on his category too, to make it even more ridiculous.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
While I still haven't gotten MVP 17 I ended up getting the last copy of this 17 in my tickets to rainbow him

Him plus ToP 18 are a pretty dope duo.

Notaskwid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
Screenshot-2019-07-13-23-31-27-437-com-bandainamcogames-dbzdokkanww.png

Definitely my best multi ever lol
I think I'm done with the banners, even though I still want Vegeta Evo, transforming Frieza and Turles.

Pierogi Mage

One Winged Slayer
Dec 7, 2017
So im currently rerolling for vegetas banner. What would you consider a good new account starting point? Lr vegeta, evo vegeta and the other lr on the banner?

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Does the 3+1 count reset after a while? I could've sworn I pulled two times (100% at least once), yet it still says '3 summons available'.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely underrated units. They shine really hard on a U7 team.
Extremely. They've always come in handy for me.

What's funny is the fact that I did 1 more rotation on the Vegeta banner and ended up getting a dupe Turles and, finally, MVP 17. After going hard on that original 21/17 banner and not getting him, after rainbowing this 17 during this celebration I get my first copy of MVP 17 now lmao. Funny how it works out.

Thankfully we've got Virtual Clash for these units. I love that mode purely for trying these new cards out. Besides getting the SSj4 LRs I've rainbowed a good amount of new units and finally gotten 2 cards that have always eluded me (17 and Turles).

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
I think it's pretty solid, 3 LR, some of the best leads, a bit of EXT and SUPER, great starting point.