• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After almost 3 years I uninstalled the game and deleted my account/transfer code two days ago. I'm gonna miss it and the community, but it was becoming a bit problematic (or already was, since I spent over 2000 euros on it over the last 1000+ days). The fact that it was hard to do, and how much I miss it, probably means it was the right choice for me. Could've spent that money on a vacation or a new computer or something, you know? Not worth it. And more than the money, how much I thought about the game and how many times I'd look at it throughout the day just started feeling a bit too obsessive for my own good. It's hard to admit when you have an unhealthy relationship with a videogame but I think I had to do it before it got worse.

72fc84350900921ef41a0652cb0bf80a0c215ff8_hq.jpg

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
After almost 3 years I uninstalled the game and deleted my account/transfer code two days ago. I'm gonna miss it and the community, but it was becoming a bit problematic (or already was, since I spent over 2000 euros on it over the last 1000+ days). The fact that it was hard to do, and how much I miss it, probably means it was the right choice for me. Could've spent that money on a vacation or a new computer or something, you know? Not worth it. And more than the money, how much I thought about the game and how many times I'd look at it throughout the day just started feeling a bit too obsessive for my own good. It's hard to admit when you have an unhealthy relationship with a videogame but I think I had to do it before it got worse.

From what you say, it was the right choice.
Not much for the money (as far as one doesnt spend too much on comparison to what he has on the bank account obviously), but about the "obsession" with the game itself. Its not healty, and you will not regret it for sure. When i'm tired of it or too obsessed, I just do the daily login for some time, and it feels so good to not have to play every day grinding.

Wish you the best! ;D

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Holy crap, finally got SSJ4 Vegeta with the 30 stones, and with Galick Vegeta & Majin Vegeta STR in the same multi, with a INT Turles as bonus. Finally !

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017

Yeah some games have this effect. Good on you to be able to understand/admit this and move on!

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017

I'm proud of you.

I did (partly) the same, only came back out of curiosity for the Anniversary but the shafting will ensure that I delete it for good after it ends, I think. I didn't miss it one bit during the month I spent away from it, but maybe it was due to the fact I knew it wasn't final (I still had a linked account and was planning on checking out the anniversary).

I definitely had a wake up call like a year ago or something like that, when I realized I probably had spent around 1000€ on it. I dramatically reduced the spending afterwards, but I still spent a little here and there.

I did a multi with today's bonus stones, it was one of the worst ever. Then I used the tickets and got SS4 Vegeta... the old AGL one lol

I think I won't have much of an issue letting go of the game.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I think what used to always keep me going was that spending money usually got me what I wanted without having to go full whale (like I never bought non-sale stones). But then LR GoBros and TEQ Broly came out, and I spent like 200 euros between the two banners, and didn't get either of them. Got a few decent consolation prizes but in the end that doesn't take the sting out of not getting the thing you really wanted. Then I spent like 150 euros or something this anniversary and pulled zero Dokkanfest LRs.

So I'm staring down a money pit and asking myself what I got in return other than a lot of summon anxiety. And I know it's only a matter of time until that feeling comes back. I'm gonna miss the team building aspect of the game, and I had a really good box overall, but it's just time to let it go.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I was the same, to the point where I started to believe those conspiracy theories about "seeds" and predetermined pull rates lol I used to get the main units after buying a couple big packs (always on Sale, of course, but still).

It's just not worth it for that short-lived rush.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was the same, to the point where I started to believe those conspiracy theories about "seeds" and predetermined pull rates lol I used to get the main units after buying a couple big packs (always on Sale, of course, but still).

It's just not worth it for that short-lived rush.
Yup, I already know exactly what would've happened if I'd pulled any of those new LRs. A brief endorphin rush, followed by the realization that there's still nothing to do in the game that I haven't already done, or couldn't have done without them. Like I already cleared all the SBRs, I can clear virtual clash easily every time. What am I even summoning for other than the stupid addictive brain chemicals?

And it's not even like these are new realizations. I've known how this game works all along. But that's the thing about addiction. You can know and still justify it to yourself because it's just so damn hard to quit.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah when you reach that point where there is no progression anymore, it's not worth it. Kind of like when in MMO you reach top gear & clear all dungeons, and you still goof around & do meaningless things while waiting for the next extension.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, I already know exactly what would've happened if I'd pulled any of those new LRs. A brief endorphin rush, followed by the realization that there's still nothing to do in the game that I haven't already done, or couldn't have done without them. Like I already cleared all the SBRs, I can clear virtual clash easily every time. What am I even summoning for other than the stupid addictive brain chemicals?

Truth. I switched completely F2p about 1.5-2 years ago and it's been a blessing. Sure you get shafted from time to time but at the end, I've got a good team that clears anything. Honestly, most challenges I make for myself.

Example: My fusion team (LR Fusion, TEQ Gogeta, STR/INT Gogeta, AGL SSB Gogeta, some gotenks, and usually ghost gotenks)
just wrecks almost anything. Going in blind I can clear it all. So for getting these new medals, I made new teams. Needed MVP 17 so I took a Vegeta family, now that I've got him I'll use MVP 17 as a leader and try stuff.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017

And it's not even like these are new realizations. I've known how this game works all along. But that's the thing about addiction. You can know and still justify it to yourself because it's just so damn hard to quit.

At least we always realized that we had that addiction / sunk cost thing going. The hard part was to finally take the plunge and do away with all of it.

Now, I hope you don't relapse and start rerolling a new account in a couple days :P

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
At least we always realized that we had that addiction / sunk cost thing going. The hard part was to finally take the plunge and do away with all of it.

Now, I hope you don't relapse and start rerolling a new account in a couple days :P

Personally, if I will ever delete my account, I won't ever find the strenght to start all over again...
I never understand how people find the dedication to reroll and start from scratch!

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
So many options to choose from on Vegeta's Family, it's nuts.
I'll have to dig a bit more to get synergies. What would you guys recommend ?

image_d___ios_720.png

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I have such a good Vegeta Family team, just missing the lead lmao.

(Missing LR), PHY Transforming, SSBE, LR Trunks, Rage Vegeta, and Bulla or EZA Trunks would be mine. This is why I really am not sure if I should take another swing at LR SS4 Vegeta or try on the TEQ Banner.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Goku Family team supers all the damn time if you have LR Gohan also. It gets pretty silly the damage that's cranked out.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
If I had GoBros I'd 100% be pulling on Goku banner.
I'd do (Missing LR Lead) LR Gohan, FP Goku, SS3 Bardock, UI Goku, Battle Road Goku.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017

Proud of you, congrats!

There was a time where I was spending too much on the game myself. I realized what I was doing and severely cut down and now I'm fine. I've even deleted the game and my account multiple times but ended up getting it back. I got over it and now it's just a regular game. Sometimes games do that to people. You're doing the right thing.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Was trying that STR Piccolo that got released a couple weeks ago, and damn he is pretty decent, he will bein my WT team (have bunch of AOE)! Hope i can use this STR Piccolo with the new one that is coming out.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, just pulled the new LR Broly as my guaranteed SSR from the TEQ banner? It's only been 800 days since I pulled my first gacha LR.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
^ gratz yeah i need 10 more DS to get 50 and then im doing a multi on teq banner too, Tien, 2nd Form Cell and 4 LR seems pretty good to me. if i get Tien i call it a win

Nightbird

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I pulled GoFreeza...

With that, since this Celebration began, I pulled 5 LR's.

AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM HAS BEEN A DUPE OF SOMETHING I'VE HAD FOR A WHILE ALREADY

Its getting ridiculous.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Is this banner one time only? I though you could keep summoning on it, but after one multi it's gone

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I pulled GoFreeza...

With that, since this Celebration began, I pulled 5 LR's.

AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM HAS BEEN A DUPE OF SOMETHING I'VE HAD FOR A WHILE ALREADY

Its getting ridiculous.

You know... complaining about getting LR's... Not much respectful to people not getting them... :\
Dupes are still good catch...

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
That TEQ banner might have been the single worst multi I've ever pulled. All R cards and then TEQ Future Gohan.

Should have thrown it at the Vegeta banner.

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
It's hilarious really... Lots of people here and on Reddit looking to pull Tien on the tech banner. I end up getting him and not anything I was actually looking for.
4 teq Android 17s though on the multi. :/

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just saw redeem the 30 stones in box..
last pull on Vegeta banner and got him..
Total gem spent 1130 gems this anni.
Still missing most DFE on Vegeta banner. MVP17 and Frieza
DFE gotten
5 Jiren
2 LR Gogeta
1 LR SSJ4 Vegeta
1 LR SSJ4 Goku
2 SSJ4 Vegeta
1 Turles

Surprisingly gotten 3 AGL Broly making it rainbow.

Already have 3 TEQ LR, not gonna chase Zamasu Black (not that i have anymore stone left)
much better anni than last year, where i spent 2000+ gems and only got 1 LR Vegito.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Contemplating pulling on the TEQ banner but I've got 2/4 LRs (Black and Broly) so I'm not sure I want to. Might as well keep saving for something later.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Contemplating pulling on the TEQ banner but I've got 2/4 LRs (Black and Broly) so I'm not sure I want to. Might as well keep saving for something later.
Yeah I'm seeing everyone talking about this, I have just F+G TEQ LR, would love any of the others. Are the rates good ? Or should I keep saving for the last round of my Vegeta banner?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Did a multi on TEQ banner and got 3 SSJ3 EZA TEQ Vegeta, guess I can rainbow him now.

Oct 25, 2017

Yeh I spent over $2000 CAD(so like pennies because of how bad our dollar is :( ) and after that I like I keep spending money on shiney new cards...why? I could have upgraded my PC to a mobo with DDR5 RAM slots, gotten DDR 5 RAM(whenever it comes out) and an i7 or maybe even i9 CPU if I was feeling crazy enough. Possibly still have some cash left over too depending on how expensive DDR5 will be. For me it was really easy due to fingerprint checkout on the googleplay, just scan my fingerprint and bam. Removed that to make it a little harder to just check out. It's honestly so hard being F2P when your pulls suck and you just want to dig that already large hole even bigger for another chance just to fuckin fail again. $50+ for some D class SSR is heartbreaking.

I'll miss you Nora <3

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Tried my luck on the TEQ banner.
Got third Masked Sayan Dupe (is it worth to start giving him orbs?)
And SSJ3 GT Vegeta... 3rd dupe too!

The TEQ LR are the one I miss, I only have Zam&Black! I guess they just dont like me!

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
I've never found Masked Saiyan useful... On paper it seems like he should be, but I don't know, maybe I'm doing something wrong. He seems so ... mediocre? Not bad, but there are so many more useful units.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
This is NOT the way to do things, but I have to post it nonetheless.

Had 800 F2P stones before the anniversary. Spent it all, got a lot of good stuff. New units (MVP 17, Turles), new LR (Vegeta) and a dupe LR (Fusion). Now I was sitting with over 100 stones and still having 2+1 left on Goku, where I need his LR and Potera. So I think, eh, hell with it, I need red coins anyway, and do a multi.

SSG on summon animation.

Second unit is LR Potera.

I'm done! This has been an amazing anniversary. Saving now completely for the 300mil download or whatever even is next.

EDIT: Oh and I rainbowed STR Rage vegeta, which is just icing on the cake.

Last edited:

Pierogi Mage

One Winged Slayer
Dec 7, 2017
So for a Pure Saiyans Team i have

SSB Vegeta
UI Goku
LR SSJ4 Goku
LR SSJ4 Vegeta
LR STR Broly
Turles

Should my rotation be
SSB Vegeta and UI Goku
SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta
SSB Vegeta, LR Broly and Turles Floaters?

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Finally got MVP 17 on my last multi on Vegeta's Banner (free one). Added Bonus : 1st Turles dupe. Pretty happy with this.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Seems like we get Punching Bag, Vegeta Jr and his EZA tonight. Should be a decent amount of stone and I just need one more pull to get a free one and be disappointed again. :)

Seriously the last GSSR I got from the Vegeta banner was Giant Ape Radditz. I didn't even know that was a thing.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like we get Punching Bag, Vegeta Jr and his EZA tonight. Should be a decent amount of stone and I just need one more pull to get a free one and be disappointed again. :)

Seriously the last GSSR I got from the Vegeta banner was Giant Ape Radditz. I didn't even know that was a thing.

Quite curious about the new punching bag.

I still miss Goku&Frieza so I didnt do quite good in the previous one challenges... even my rainbow TEQ Cell couldnt do enough damage after all. And its months I never tried it again actually.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
Quite curious about the new punching bag.

I still miss Goku&Frieza so I didnt do quite good in the previous one challenges... even my rainbow TEQ Cell couldnt do enough damage after all. And its months I never tried it again actually.

The new one is easier in the sense that you can use items so it isn't that difficult to at least get most of the rewards. You still need a good rotation but it's possible to hit max damage with a free dupe LR Gohan for example (a rainbow cell can reach the max damage as well).

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
The new one is easier in the sense that you can use items so it isn't that difficult to at least get most of the rewards. You still need a good rotation but it's possible to hit max damage with a free dupe LR Gohan for example (a rainbow cell can reach the max damage as well).

I have the LR Gohan too.
Time to give it a try again I guess.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Yeah, I'm going the LR Gohan route and hoping for the best.

Monaka Suit, Future Bulma, Normal Bulma and INT WT Announcer is what you bring.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017