• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I was taken aback by how many stones the new punching event gave me. I was able to hit the 99 million damage mark with Cell, and the rewards let me do 3 more multis on Goku + 6 tickets.

I was actually really fortunate in those multis. Got an Angel Golden Frieza dupe, Jiren dupe, Ultra Instinct dupe, and my first transforming Goku. Kinda sucks I'm still missing the two biggest prizes on that banner, but I really can't complain with those units in just 36 pulls.

But now I don't know which banner to use the remaining stones I'll get for part 2. I'm still missing LR Goku, and the possibility of my first Vegito dupe makes that banner alluring. On the other hand, Vegeta banner gives me a chance at getting his dupe or a Gogeta, which I don't have. Still unsure of which to go for.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Had a bad rotation, so only hit 33m on punching, did the EZA and the Shadow Dragon levels. Did 2 pulls on Vegeta (1 free), got a dupe SSBE. Did another pull on Goku got the TEQ Goku Family which is now 5/4 paths lol.

Will try punching again, hope to get a full rotation on Goku again.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Opinion request:

Have enough stones for a full rotation on one of the current banners. Already have both the LR Goku and LR Vegeta.

Best to go another rotation based on dupe need basically, or hold off until the banner coming in a few days with LR GT crew/LR Baby?

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Do you have the other featured units? I didn't get Vegeta on 2 full rotations but I went from 0 SSBE to 1 with a dupe, 3/4 on Transforming Frieza and 2/4 Turles and got a dupe on the LR Gogeta..

Like I'm salty I didn't get LR Vegeta, but I did get some rad stuff.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Do you have the other featured units? I didn't get Vegeta on 2 full rotations but I went from 0 SSBE to 1 with a dupe, 3/4 on Transforming Frieza and 2/4 Turles and got a dupe on the LR Gogeta..

Like I'm salty I didn't get LR Vegeta, but I did get some rad stuff.

I have:

- two dupes on Turles
- one on SSBE Vegeta
- UI Goku w 2 dupes
- Jiren w 2 dupes
- Angel Frieza w 2 dupes
- Transforming Goku and Frieza w no dupes
- neither fusion LR
- no 17

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Getting a bunch of stones from the new events allowed me to finish a rotation on Goku.

One multi finally gave me a fusion animation but it didn't go Blue. The only SSR ended up being a UI Goku which I already rainbowed and I think I even baba'd a dupe this anniversary.

Then the free pull likely the last one of my Dokkan history was just a perfect encapsulation of this game. I tried to take a screenshot but screwed it up somehow, but the important detail was that

it was some of the worst garbage i've seen, with the SSR being the old INT Android 17, which besides being useless I had already rainbowed long ago. This was by far the worst anniversary for me, which is kinda great actually.

It's been fun. Well, kinda.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I'm telling you, the actual trash I've pulled on this banner has been almost impressive by how useless it was. Sure I got a few units that I needed, but man are the trash units T R A S H.

Edit: Fuck me, STR Majin Vegeta and Old INT Trunks along with TEQ Tapion and STR Piccolo were my SSRs on two GOKU pulls.

Last edited:

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
What team did you use for Cell?
Here was the team:

Double Goku Blue lead
Cell
Cell Second Form
Bulla
Bardock
Tournament of Power Android 18

Items:

Takoyaki, World Tournament Announcer, Bulma, Bulma

Some notes:
1. My Cell has 3 dupes.
2. Goku Blue, Android 18, and Bardock are your orb changers.
3. Bulla and Second Form Cell are your passive attack boosters.
4. If your Cell comes out on the second turn, try to see if he's rotating with any orb changers. If he is, use your first turn to get rid of any orbs that won't turn into green orbs the next turn.
5. Takoyaki will randomly change orbs green. This can help you if there's a pesky orb. You might have to use it twice to try to get the orb to turn green. If you used it twice and nothing happens, just reset the game and use one for the attack boost. The item is rare if you don't farm it (I only had 12), so you might want to conserve for future tries.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Here was the team:

Double Goku Blue lead
Cell
Cell Second Form
Bulla
Bardock
Tournament of Power Android 18

Items:

Takoyaki, World Tournament Announcer, Bulma, Bulma

Some notes:
1. My Cell has 3 dupes.
2. Goku Blue, Android 18, and Bardock are your orb changers.
3. Bulla and Second Form Cell are your passive attack boosters.
4. If your Cell comes out on the second turn, try to see if he's rotating with any orb changers. If he is, use your first turn to get rid of any orbs that won't turn into green orbs the next turn.
5. Takoyaki will randomly change orbs green. This can help you if there's a pesky orb. You might have to use it twice to try to get the orb to turn green. If you used it twice and nothing happens, just reset the game and use one for the attack boost. The item is rare if you don't farm it (I only had 12), so you might want to conserve for future tries.
I've got all of those, I'll try this team out thanks.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
470 stones and still not finished all the new events!
Tempted to do a couple more pulls on the Goku banner to get a free pull too...
I already have all the units (except trasforming Goku), but some dupes could come in handy

EDIT:
Great advice Silent !
I did the Punch Machine 99M objective with a very similar team! :O

Got a lot of stones, zeni and orbs!

EDIT2:
Did 1 Multi on the ticket banner and got LR PHY Cell!
Nice catch, finally a decent card from that banner! :D

Last edited:

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Managed to do the 99M on each stage of the machine. Monaka is life, as usual.
Team : Beerus, LR Gohan, Goku, Trunks, Turles & PHY Buu for support. They weren't even on the rotation, got a full board on one thanks to Monaka, and the other even missing a few I cleared the 99M.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
these new lr's and their teams are fun and all but this team is just immortal

i got 3 lr vegito dupes in 200 stones lmao

EAP00fLUIAEhzV7

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
I'm missing 50 stones to finish my round on a banner, with no stone in sight to gather ... Guess I'll have to skip the free one :(

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
these new lr's and their teams are fun and all but this team is just immortal

i got 3 lr vegito dupes in 200 stones lmao

We definetly need new impossible rng Super Battle Road with new Categories...

Or some new endgame super challenging mode... lol

Potara Team is probably the most powerful in the entire game?
I use it to defeat everything without big problems:
INT LR Vegito
STR LR Vegito Blue
PHY Kefla
STR Rosè
TEQ LR Zamasu
AGL SSJ Vegito

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Debating about going 1 more round on one of the banners. I've got all the cards but wondering if I need to aim for dupes or not.

If not that then just continue to save for the 300M.

Last edited:

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
Debating about going 1 more round on one of the banners. I've got all the cards but wondering if I need to aim for dupes or not.

Pretty much where I'm at, dupes are nice and +1 multi is great but ehhh should probably hold off? I dunno

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017

Pretty much where I'm at, dupes are nice and +1 multi is great but ehhh should probably hold off? I dunno

Personally I would say to hold off especially if you got the units you want. It's nice to have dupes but you could so easily end up with a dud multies. In The end it up to you but I'd say hold off till we get the 300m download or Trunks, Zamasu or even Namek saga Goku if you want.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Personally I would say to hold off especially if you got the units you want. It's nice to have dupes but you could so easily end up with a dud multies. In The end it up to you but I'd say hold off till we get the 300m download or Trunks, Zamasu or even Namek saga Goku if you want.
Yeah I think I'm going to hold off until the 300M celebration. I might throw down 1 summon on the LR banner but then not anything else and see what happens.

Last edited:

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
When are people expecting the 300m or Kale/Caulifla banner to drop? Those are pretty much the only things worth using stones from now on right?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
When are people expecting the 300m or Kale/Caulifla banner to drop? Those are pretty much the only things worth using stones from now on right?
The 300M Celebration is probably dropping late August since last year it started on 8/27 so given the 4 Year Celebration on Global ends on 8/12 that's around 2 weeks until it potentially starts, I'm guessing there will be 1 week where they do a countdown so that'll be 1 week until the celebration. What they could do is drop the Kale/Caulifla stuff during that 1 week or maybe drop that guaranteed LR banner. Maybe they'll do nothing.

Personally if it's just 1 week I say they just drop that guaranteed LR banner or do nothing. No use wasting any others for that week.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
The 300M Celebration is probably dropping late August since last year it started on 8/27 so given the 4 Year Celebration on Global ends on 8/12 that's around 2 weeks until it potentially starts, I'm guessing there will be 1 week where they do a countdown so that'll be 1 week until the celebration. What they could do is drop the Kale/Caulifla stuff during that 1 week or maybe drop that guaranteed LR banner. Maybe they'll do nothing.

Personally if it's just 1 week I say they just drop that guaranteed LR banner or do nothing. No use wasting any others for that week.
It's been 2 years since I last played, got a lot of good stuff with the anni banners and I'm motivated to take the game seriously again.

The LR banner full step should cost around 200 stones right? Is it limited to one lap?

Right now I have almost 500 stones and I plan to dump them all on it and on Kale/Caulifla.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
It's been 2 years since I last played, got a lot of good stuff with the anni banners and I'm motivated to take the game seriously again.

The LR banner full step should cost around 200 stones right? Is it limited to one lap?

Right now I have almost 500 stones and I plan to dump them all on it and on Kale/Caulifla.

Last time it was two laps.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017

Earlier this year they dropped the banner on both versions and we could do 2 laps but then Japan got a random drop a few months ago for 1 lap so I'm assuming it would just be 1 lap if that one hits US.

Oct 25, 2017
Last year the 3 year anniversary ended the same date this anniversary will and they dropped Turles as the in between it and the 250m banner. Could see them doing the same again, this time with Ssj Goku getting that spot

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I think I'm going to hold off until the 300M celebration. I might throw down 1 summon on the LR banner but then not anything else and see what happens.
Hold off!
I didnt because with two pulls I had one more free, and got terrible units... well I can say that at least I rainbowed my STR SSJ3 Goku, but thats it...
I was in the same situation, got all units and looking for good dupes (UI Goku,...)

Now I'm holding off untile next banner i'm interested in. I will probably skip the LR Kale/Caulifla, or just try 1 pull... 300M Download could be much more interesting with the possible 2 rotations.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Dope! Finally got LR Goku with my last pull. Also with Resurrected Warrior Lead Freeza which is nice.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Did another multi on Vegeta, got a Dupe MVP 17. I can't be mad at duping these rad units but the sting of no new LR still gets me lol.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Hold off!
I didnt because with two pulls I had one more free, and got terrible units... well I can say that at least I rainbowed my STR SSJ3 Goku, but thats it...
I was in the same situation, got all units and looking for good dupes (UI Goku,...)

Now I'm holding off untile next banner i'm interested in. I will probably skip the LR Kale/Caulifla, or just try 1 pull... 300M Download could be much more interesting with the possible 2 rotations.
Yeah I'm just going to hold off on it I think. No use for me to work on dopes. When they come they'll come.

Idoru

Oct 28, 2017
I had a really good day dokkan. My last pull on the Vegeta banner got me LR Vegeta and SSB Vegeta. And my last pull on the Goku banner gave me LR Goku and my second dupe of LR Vegito. I also pulled two transforming Friezas (both dupes) and Turles. The only unit on these banners I'm missing is LR Gogeta.

Makes me feel really satisfied. Last anni I got shafted extremely hard. I invested around 2k gems and didn't get much of note.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Did the 99million stage, finally, and used the stones on a final Vegeta pull.

Got the most hilarious pull, I tried uploading it to imgur but some shit went wrong and i'm too lazy to try again, but it was 7 SR Trunks, plus a couple more shit cards and a useless PHY Kaioken Goku.

I thought my brain was glitching as I was seeing the same card appear over and over.

I'll just finish the celebration log in bonus and likely call it there, this pull would be a perfect place to stop though lol

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wish I liked anything on the LR banner but it's not for me. Saving up for future Trunks at this point, and then possibly ssj Goku after that. I was trying to figure out our upcoming banners but we're so shuffled around at this point that who knows the order.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tried a pull and received trash. Holding off summoning until a better banner.

Tried going for the 99.9m dragon stone event. Less than a million off. God damnit.