• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
with all these free stones I will try too a LR pull at this point...
Nice the free prizes for the 1st achieve place!
That new> extreme event... 100 stages? :O

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Tickets got me nothing but I'll take the stones. Makes me feel better about the one multi I did on baby's banner

Edit: haha haha I did another multi for giggles and got LR Baby!!!!

Last edited:

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Good thing this Dragon EZA is giving lots of Lazy Kai. Ive wasted about 25 of them to only see 3 levels come from it.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Did a pull on the LR banner.
Got LR STR Beerus! Always nice to get a new LR! I also have both TEQ and STR Beerus rainbowed...
But TEQ LRs still avoid me, argh! :D

Oct 25, 2017
spent 930 stones between the Goku and Vegeta banners and all I really got was AGF and SSBE Vegeta. Spent 250 on the LR banner and finally got this:
xwzt8ft.png

Then got tickets from the daily pulled once and got this:

iirc with baby I had Vegeta & Tien, rainbow text insta SSJ and VB merge. With Bardock I was laying in bed and decided to pull. It was Tien and Piccolo, i think it was rainbow but screen crack thank you dragonballs and then that appeared. It took me a second to realize it was the LR I thought it was just another bardock but then it showed the LR and I hopped out of bed lmfao.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
God, forgot how long it takes to awaken the f2p LR's. Working on Vegeta right now and when it's not open every day, it just feels like it's going so incredibly slow.

I've been looking at Japan's banner order and I have no idea what order we'll be getting stuff once the anniversary is over. I'm waiting for Trunks and Zamasu, but the filler banners in Japan were things we already got, apart from LR Kale and Caulifla.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
God, forgot how long it takes to awaken the f2p LR's. Working on Vegeta right now and when it's not open every day, it just feels like it's going so incredibly slow.

I've been looking at Japan's banner order and I have no idea what order we'll be getting stuff once the anniversary is over. I'm waiting for Trunks and Zamasu, but the filler banners in Japan were things we already got, apart from LR Kale and Caulifla.

According to a legit leaker (dokkaner) we should actually get the Super Dragon ball hero units coming to global very soon (probably after the maintenance we should see them in the schedule at least). This is probably a filler banner until we get something else (everyone is thinking we should get 300million downloads soon but we just have to see), but honestly if it has the newest Hero units with their dokkans it would be the best filler banner.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Not sure if this is the right or best thread to ask, but I figured I might as well try:

Is this game related to Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission? That's on sale on Switch and I'm tempted to get it, but I was wondering if anybody here had opinions on it.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure if this is the right or best thread to ask, but I figured I might as well try:

Is this game related to Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission? That's on sale on Switch and I'm tempted to get it, but I was wondering if anybody here had opinions on it.
I've found SDBHWM very tedious, slow, and not interesting.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I finally got LR Teq Goku&Frieza from the tickets!!!! :) :) :)
I think I now have every single card available i desired in this game!!! Super happy!!!
And even 595 Stones for future pulls!
So happy!

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
I finally got LR Teq Goku&Frieza from the tickets!!!! :) :) :)
I think I now have every single card available i desired in this game!!! Super happy!!!
And even 595 Stones for future pulls!
So happy!

Congrats!

That's the kind of summon I hope for with every ticket spend, but instead I feel like a little part of my dies everytime I do a ticket summon and get the same SR everytime.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I think I got 4/5 SR trunks once this event.

Even last night I got an AGL SSR A17. Thought it was the 120% leader but nope, just some common trash. Think I've gotten maybe 2 good cards all event. Still holding out hope though

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Are any of the heroes units worth pulling for? With 300mil around the corner, or even other dokkan fests (zamasu/trunks, etc), I'd like to keep saving

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Kai of Time is a S tier RoG support, she's also a better choice than Teq Vegito for Support on Potara.
SS3 Gohan, Goku and Vegeta are all way high up there for SS3 category.
Trowa is a good Res. Warrior Support.

Basically a lot of them are worth having.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
300 million download celebration information will be livestreamed on the 17th (only in Japanese) and there will be stone rewards for both versions there. So if anyone is unsure about summoning on the SDBH banner you could wait until the livestream.

Oct 25, 2017
Tickets should be the same as usual. Only thing is what's the most recent dokkan fests they decide to put on. Also if they put LRs passed the 90% leads

Pierogi Mage

One Winged Slayer
Dec 7, 2017
So i just got a dupe STR LR Broly, i know he links best with his UR form, so i was wondering if i leave him in his UR or put him in Hidden Potential?

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think TEQ LR Broly is my favourite card in the game right now? All around an amazing unit. His SAs are perfect.

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, been junk from tickets this whole time but just got LR Goku and Frieza =O

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Janemba EZA incoming! Also got those random hercule logins.

I've got 700 stones saved up at this point but I'm not sure what I'll go for at this point.

Xelis

Jul 28, 2019
I have 600 stones saved and thinking of doing 2 pulls on the Heroes banner as its a guaranteed Heroes unit with the SSRs on the banner being only being the new units. Then wait for 300 million download.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Did a multi, got SS3 Gohan which was really the main card I wanted.

Feels good after the LR Shaft.

Got Towa too, she seems like a good Res. Warriors/Extreme support.

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Did 1 summon and ended up getting 2 Sealas, 1 Xeno Goku and 1 Baby Janemba. Done with this summoning and now it's onto the 300M!