• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I've bought an iPad. Can I play Dokkan on both my phone and iPad? Or are you stuck to one device if you don't transfer over each time?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
One multi got me the new Paikun and Tora
Second got me Goku, Tora again, and SSJ3 Trunks

I'm okay with those. I've got LR Trunks/Mai so time travelers always need more units, and Tora is good for LR Teq Broly. Rest goes to 300mil banner, or more heroes if the banner somehow isn't amazing

Xelis

Jul 28, 2019
I've bought an iPad. Can I play Dokkan on both my phone and iPad? Or are you stuck to one device if you don't transfer over each time?
Stuck on the one device.

Did 4 multi's; Xeno Goku, SSJ3 Trunks, 2 SSJ3 Gohan, 2 Sealas and Great Saiyaman 3

Was after Towa, but it's not meant to be.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Went in on the LR banner to try and get him but only got the LR Trio so nah sadly. This makes up for it so hopefully I get him in the future.

LR Trio is amazing too, what team you ruuning it? Mine is LR Trio, LR goku Arale, LR Bee Pan, Giro, AGL Trunks GT (the new one that got awaken) and phy vegeta, great team, can get super attack for days and defend quiet well

meph

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Pulled twice on the Heroes banner and got 2x Sealas and 1x each of the featured SSJ3s. Kind of tempted to try one or two more for the family-type buffers and/or Towa, but I should probably just save stones for 300m.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
towa is overrated af, she doesn't fit well on any of her categories except an all extreme RW team or extreme AGL.

I mean I wasn't going to say it but already having Turles and a Rainbow'd EZA Kid Buu. Yeah.

That being said, I have her currently in an EXT RW team with INT Angel GF, LR STR Broly, LR INT Metal Cooler Army, TEQ Transforming Frieza, LR Boujack and her.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
LR Trio is amazing too, what team you ruuning it? Mine is LR Trio, LR goku Arale, LR Bee Pan, Giro, AGL Trunks GT (the new one that got awaken) and phy vegeta, great team, can get super attack for days and defend quiet well
I haven't used them yet due to my other teams. I need to use them since they're so effective. What I really want though is for us to have more more decks. I've got mine maxed out and I wanna try out new combinations but I hate switching my decks out.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Yessss, exactly what I wanted.
1400 stones ready for that sweet Gohan.

By the way Gohan is SSJ before going SSJ2 so you can run him with the old LR or STR EZA.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Cards look as dope as I expected. If I get 1 copy of each I'm good. Also glad we're getting that ticket banner too although I hope it extends beyond what we saw. Need to see if Hit is there.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Why are the loser cards always much cooler?

Ass-slapping Hercule for the loser vs just another Cell for the winner for the Global v Japan event.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
As exciting as all the 300 mil stuff is, I kind of hate how they're LR's. Makes it so much less likely you'll pull the featured unit. As long as the banner is good, that's usually not an issue, but you never know. Not knowing leader skills, at the moment I'm slightly disappointed since it looks like neither Cell or Gohan fit on any current teams. I was hoping to blow most of my stones on Future Gohan and then SS1 Goku.

Really pumped for the Hyperbolic time chamber stuff. I appreciate the more unique events.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
As exciting as all the 300 mil stuff is, I kind of hate how they're LR's. Makes it so much less likely you'll pull the featured unit. As long as the banner is good, that's usually not an issue, but you never know. Not knowing leader skills, at the moment I'm slightly disappointed since it looks like neither Cell or Gohan fit on any current teams. I was hoping to blow most of my stones on Future Gohan and then SS1 Goku.

Really pumped for the Hyperbolic time chamber stuff. I appreciate the more unique events.
They're Dokkanfest LRs meaning they're the featured units.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
im about to lose my 30 lr account...iphone x touchscreen stopped working and can't even connect it to my pc
....all my pics of proof and info is on that phone and i cant even access it
cant even access my pictures because the usb tells me to unlock the phone but i FUCKING CANT UNLOCK IT
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

WHAT THE FUCK DO IT DO

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
im about to lose my 30 lr account...iphone x touchscreen stopped working and can't even connect it to my pc
....all my pics of proof and info is on that phone and i cant even access it
cant even access my pictures because the usb tells me to unlock the phone but i FUCKING CANT UNLOCK IT
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

WHAT THE FUCK DO IT DO

Do you have it linked to your FB account? If so, no worries.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
If you remember your level, if you've bought stones, if you can remember some of your cards you can get it back from emailing the Bamco recovery email. I've recovered my account like 3 times from switching phones and accidents. Just use the play ID number from your bought stones and that'll be a big help.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, should be linked to your apple ID, so there's a pretty good chance if you've ever bought any stones. Can cross-reference your apple receipts too.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
great even if i get my account back im gonna miss all the free stones because it takes ages to get ur acc back

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
What about going to an apple store to restore the phone?

Also, I know people who don't use facebook but have a fake account for this sort of business. There are a bunch of ways to avoid these things. I know it doesn't help after the fact but maybe for next time.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What about going to an apple store to restore the phone?

Also, I know people who don't use facebook but have a fake account for this sort of business. There are a bunch of ways to avoid these things. I know it doesn't help after the fact but maybe for next time.
can they restore the phone without using cables ? because it wont connect to anything...store i went to said they can't do anything because the cable does not accept the iphone

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Dokkan fest LR banners have 10 featured cards on it. Making it less likely to pull specific featured units you want from the banner.
Yeah you are right about that.

300M ticket banner just went up, we should have 1 ticket thus far since they haven't sent us ours. After checking it out some of the other cards on the banner are STR Rose, TEQ Vegito, SSj3 Bardock and the basic 10 LRs we always see. Last year for LRs we could only potentially summon STR Broly, SSj2 Gohan, Majin Vegeta, Black and Trunks so now they've added Mighty Mask, Bojack, Beerus, SSj3 Goku and Bardock.

Glad we're getting this since I need to knock out a lot of cards I haven't gotten yet lol.

Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Off to great start.

13156667a3af7cbb0807d032a71968401ad7619bc653deb05163d59c634e3fc6ddf577e9.jpg

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
i got a mail saying there are on it but the internet said it can take weeks...and if they need more info it can even take longer
If you are P2P they can track your billing info if you provide it, even without login ID but it could take a while.
For a F2P they require pretty much everything every about your account.

Also link your account to dummy Facebook, it saved my ass already.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you are P2P they can track your billing info if you provide it, even without login ID but it could take a while.
For a F2P they require pretty much everything every about your account.

Also link your account to dummy Facebook, it saved my ass already.
oh im p2p alright :p yeah i gave them my last purchase info

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Decided to do a last multi on the heroes banner before the party. Got sealas. Ssj3 gohan, and saiyaman 3. So glad not having been able to resist !

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Totally forgot WT was today! Ah well, something different to grind I guess,, the android mission will be here for a while. Gimmie dem stones