• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
12 multis on each banner, no LRs. :(

Would even take a Gogeta Blue dupe.

edit: Did 2 more laps on the Gohan banner and pulled 3 more INT Gohan dupes. 100 stones left. Yeah, I'm out. Game uninstalled. :)

Last edited:

Chille

Jan 7, 2018
Well 600 stones, got 2 gogeta blue *my first and a dupe, my first transforming goku and a dupe, phy vegeta, and lr gohan

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I got lucky enough to get Cell with 400 stones, but I was really hoping to get Gohan (always been a fan since his originals LR) and some features. I'm missing so many, including Gogeta Blue, Broly, STR Rose, Goku Black, and Buu.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
12 multis on each banner, no LRs. :(

Would even take a Gogeta Blue dupe.

edit: Did 2 more laps on the Gohan banner and pulled 3 more INT Gohan dupes. 100 stones left. Yeah, I'm out. Game uninstalled. :)
I'm so sorry for you man ugh I know that fucking pain. That HURTS.

Shoutout to everyone who did end up getting Gohan/Cell, yall are the MVPs this time. To those like myself who didn't, we'll rise up!!

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
Did 1 rotation for Gohan got LR Agl Gohan, Teq SSG Goku, Pandel, Str Spirit bomb goku and Caulifa
Did 2 rotations for Cell got LR Cell, transforming frieza and Goku black, 2x phy goku black, str perfect cell, giant ape Turles, str demon king piccolo, str majin buu, phy frieza gt, and Str zamasu

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
Last go-around I got the LR Goku on my main phone account, and LR Vegeta on my secondary tablet account. I was pretty pleased with it, though my tablet account has basically all the top Goku's family cards and didn't get the LR Goku. My main account, meanwhile, has most of the top Vegeta's family cards and I drew LR Goku.

This go around, I honestly didn't get much of substance. On my phone account I got the transforming AGL Gogeta, which will help my fusion team, and I got the featured INT Goku Black, though I'm not sure what I can really build around that with what I currently have.

I'll be saving until the next banner, which is apparently supposed to be a pretty decent one according to Reddit.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Friendly reminder that there is a chance there will be a part 2 with LR Instant Transmission Goku. Nothing confirmed but I'm betting he'll make an appearance. No reason to make the new art if not to give it to a card. Plus I imagine he'd work well with both new LRs (more for Gohan)

Personally I'm holding off. Got Gohan and global got a lot of stuff coming up that even if there is no Goku. Now there's just a TON of stuff to awaken it's not even funny.

Really wish the 3 min stamina was back

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
squad

EDMUQYPUUAIYLxF

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
fusion is the last sbr i need to get all the lr goku cards but its so insanly hard i die 90% of the time on the first fight

doesnt help that this shit gotenks never stuns even tho he has a high chance...he legit NEVER stuns

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
grats, that's a sick team. Outside of flexing tho I'd replace that SSJ3 since no one else on that team has OIAF or STL so he's not gonna do shit.

Had 1k stones saved up since y4. One rotation on Cell got me Int Black and a STR Black dupe, which is nice. Beat Future Saga SBR thanks to INT Black.

The rest all went towards Gohan and I pulled every single banner unit (several more than once) except Gohan or 16. C'est la vie. Had the exact same thing happen with the Goku banner on y4, and the Vegeta banner as well, until I finally pulled him after waaaaay too many stones. This game doesn't want me to get new LRs anymore. Congrats to everyone who got luckier than me.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
grats, that's a sick team. Outside of flexing tho I'd replace that SSJ3 since no one else on that team has OIAF or STL so he's not gonna do shit.

Had 1k stones saved up since y4. One rotation on Cell got me Int Black and a STR Black dupe, which is nice. Beat Future Saga SBR thanks to INT Black.

The rest all went towards Gohan and I pulled every single banner unit (several more than once) except Gohan or 16. C'est la vie. Had the exact same thing happen with the Goku banner on y4, and the Vegeta banner as well, until I finally pulled him after waaaaay too many stones. This game doesn't want me to get new LRs anymore. Congrats to everyone who got luckier than me.
oh the full lr team is shit,just thought it was cool looking to get a full lr team with kamehameha

cant wait for the legendary goku event to come to global and gohan to tank all his super attacks like its nothing because boy o boy is he a tank

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
everyone going ham on gohan and cell but i bet the lr goku is gonna be a god

this is my gohan team,did not get cell yet so teq cell is what im using...its impossible for gohan to transform tho because this team does not get under even 80% hp,did the new boss rush for fun and ended each fight with 100% hp ! let the legendary goku fight come soon pls

EDNM6lFX4AACXAS

Last edited:

Notaskwid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
Two rotations on each landed me both LR with dupe on Gohan. A dupe for gogeta Blue, 2 copies of Broly and 2 copies of Transforming Vegeta.
Transforming Freeza, Str Rose, Teq Vegito blue and both teq and str Cell still evade me, but only have 200~ stones left, I'm holding out. Can't be mad about it.

I only started playing the game in January, but it seems that I can only pull cards on big celebrations, everything I'm between I got nothing.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
After reset last night I did the grind for the rest of the part 1 stokes, did the tiles and the daily missions, had enough for the last pull+free on Gohan. First was trash with only DBFZ 16, free pull Vegito Blue shows up and I get Gohan, breaking my dry streak!

Last edited:
OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Beat a couple SBRs to get enough to do another pull on Cell's banner. 2 fucking DAY 1 TEQ SSR Vegetas... xD

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
Got greedy and tried another rotation on the gohan banner and nothing so im going to stop while I have 500 dragon stones

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Got absolutely demolished by these banners. 800 stones in, no new units at all.

This is the worst Dokkan has treated me since like 2017. Absolutely fucking miserable.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Got absolutely demolished by these banners. 800 stones in, no new units at all.

This is the worst Dokkan has treated me since like 2017. Absolutely fucking miserable.
Yep. Seeing most of the YouTube dokkaners get destroyed by this banner which is surprising. Shit I've gone 3 3+1 on Gohan and haven't gotten him yet, didnt get Cell, it's crazy.

People who are getting him are pretty lucky.

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finally managed to get gohan in the final slot of my final summon on the banner that I could afford with my stones.
Got literally every other featured SSR before him

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finally managed to get gohan in the final slot of my final summon on the banner that I could afford with my stones.
Got literally every other featured SSR before him

So, I *still* don't have a transforming Goku. How many times has he been a featured unit now? I feel like the unit has been around for over a year.

Oh, forget the LRs... Did get a dupe Movie Gogeta, though. That's good.

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So, I *still* don't have a transforming Goku. How many times has he been a featured unit now? I feel like the unit has been around for over a year.

Oh, forget the LRs... Did get a dupe Movie Gogeta, though. That's good.

He's been featured a couple times. He came out a year ago during the 250million download celebration.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yep. Seeing most of the YouTube dokkaners get destroyed by this banner which is surprising. Shit I've gone 3 3+1 on Gohan and haven't gotten him yet, didnt get Cell, it's crazy.

People who are getting him are pretty lucky.

Makes me feel a bit better about not getting him. Now the real struggle begins, saving what stones I have left for Future Trunks and Zamasu. I'll probably get back up to 500 before the events are all said and done, and I want to hold strong since both of those units fit with my current box. But the 3+1 discount is so tempting and it lasts for a while...

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Makes me feel a bit better about not getting him. Now the real struggle begins, saving what stones I have left for Future Trunks and Zamasu. I'll probably get back up to 500 before the events are all said and done, and I want to hold strong since both of those units fit with my current box. But the 3+1 discount is so tempting and it lasts for a while...
I know what you mean. I've got 2 more summons until I get a free one so I'll save up to do those last 3 and then hold out until the Trunks/Zamasu banners. These current banners are just so insane that summoning on them is usually helpful given any unit is mostly worth it. I mean even that STR Ultimate Gohan still hits hard lol.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Ah damn, I've got over 400 red coins now. Hoarding past 500 until LR SSJ4 Vegeta shows up in the shop... or I could get INT Black now... >.>

And damn, Japan already got 1st place app rewards of 30 stones. I can only imagine it won't be too long for GLB to get theirs (thanks France). Also, firing up my JP account, dudes got transforming Trunks and Zamasu instead of Geets and Buu. Nice.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Ah damn, I've got over 400 red coins now. Hoarding past 500 until LR SSJ4 Vegeta shows up in the shop... or I could get INT Black now... >.>

And damn, Japan already got 1st place app rewards of 30 stones. I can only imagine it won't be too long for GLB to get theirs (thanks France). Also, firing up my JP account, dudes got transforming Trunks and Zamasu instead of Geets and Buu. Nice.
You're better off saving the coins for the LR. INT Black will show up again on AGL Zamasu's banner and since there's only 7 featured cards there, it'll be much easier to pull him.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Definitely save. Int Black is only so good. When I was running the Goku event in Japan, I would swap between Phy and Int Black and really not see that much of a difference. Ended up sticking with Int only because it was one of the few events I would see him transform in lol.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I'm up to ~380 red coins. Gonna build up to 500 to finally get that LR Vegito. It's the only one that's been dodging me from the dokkanfest ones.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
use the free goku and gohan card in the gohan team,the goku counts as a ssj if you dont use the skill and its a decent card with even some extra support for gohan ! and they will get a eza

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
INT Black is pretty mediocre honestly. I pulled him on the Cell banner. Even after transforming he's not particularly impressive. I might use him on the legendary goku event because he stacks DEF infinitely, but outside of that he's very whatever. Cool animations I guess.

I almost have 500 red coins, just waiting for the GoBros to come back. Gotta have em! I would probably even take them over Gohan because of how many categories they can lead. And you can use them and pick a friend LR Gohan and build a totally solid team.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I've been meaning to ask, do red coins expire? I'm guessing they do and it acts as a sort of "spark" on a current banner so you can grab what you failed to get after hundreds of pulls, but I just want to be sure.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I've been meaning to ask, do red coins expire? I'm guessing they do and it acts as a sort of "spark" on a current banner so you can grab what you failed to get after hundreds of pulls, but I just want to be sure.

No, they don't. The available units rotate based on the banner, but the coins are eternal.