• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Done.
Totally balanced and not broken teams.
Gohan is a monster through and through, just ridiculous all around.
He and C16 together are just the ultimate everything.
82-B14707-365-D-4582-B06-B-B9-A030-DAF034.jpg

F38-A602-B-31-FF-4507-BF22-1-B30-F948-AB21.jpg

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Two last multis that I was able to do with the stones where terrible. But I can't complain, to be honest. I got LR Gohan (and a dupe!), Transforming Vegeta and TEQ Vegitto which I desperately needed.

Mania

Jan 27, 2018
Did 6 more multis on Gohan (ending up at 22). Got another Transforming Vegeta, STR Ult Gohan (Always wanted him despite kinda being outdated), INT 16, 2nd dupe for MVP17 and FINALLY LR Gohan.

Sorry Cell banner, but I got the only unit I really wanted from you (PHY Broly) and 2 dupes for my STR Rose in 4 multis so you get no love since that LR Cell is kinda yuck.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I farmed my Cell's SA up to 10 from his event, takes a medium amount of resources.

Blasted all my stones (500) on Cell's banner because I don't really care about Trunks/Zamasu/Namek Goku now that I got Black(Future/Time Travellers) and Gohan(he can lead Super Saiyan category really well).

Rainbow STR Rose.
Rainbow Broly.
Rainbow Teq Cell.
STR Buu
Cell Jrs.
3 x Android 21
PHY Black

Now I need to get USS leader and I am set.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
I farmed my Cell's SA up to 10 from his event, takes a medium amount of resources.

Blasted all my stones (500) on Cell's banner because I don't really care about Trunks/Zamasu/Namek Goku now that I got Black(Future/Time Travellers) and Gohan(he can lead Super Saiyan category really well).

Rainbow STR Rose.
Rainbow Broly.
Rainbow Teq Cell.
STR Buu
Cell Jrs.
3 x Android 21
PHY Black

Now I need to get USS leader and I am set.

how is the grind there? i have the lr cell + str cell that getting eza to level up

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
how is the grind there? i have the lr cell + str cell that getting eza to level up
Medium.
You need only 27 event medals but you need to bring 9 Cells to TUR.
You can farm LR INT and LR PHY one from that event as their name is Cell (Perfect Form), STR/TEQ are Perfect Cell from the start, cannot farm them.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Doh, Cell's banner still evades me after the extra 50 stones. Just ended up getting another dupe Broly to rainbow him and a finally a new STR Frieza from way back when, so it isn't a total bust. I suppose I can also wait to use my red coins on Cell later... or GoBros... or SSJ4 Vegeta...

Also have one more SBR left, Future Saga. Giant form took sooooooooooooo long, especially without Metal Cooler. But man aside from Tapion handling business, Lord Slug and Ribrianne carried like crazy. But at least I now have another LR in Goku/Bulma instead of getting Cell... ;__; xD

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i can only beat full power and i have such great teams but the rng fucks me over 100% of the time its not even funny

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, if I don't get the right rotation on start, I just quit and try again.

And here are the teams I used to beat said SBRs in case anyone needs a little help with team comps.

Androids:
hAuMl3s.jpg

Full Power:
CUidc07.jpg

Pure Saiyans:
5qH0RGP.jpg

Movie Bosses:
OvXqsNZ.jpg

Ginyu Force (kinda obvious):
FgAUzSm.jpg

Transformation Boost:
OEMDiED.jpg

Giant Form:
ER8hLHU.jpg

Super Saiyan 3:
6Fq8upJ.jpg

Universe Survival Saga:
XPsFamY.jpg

Notes:
- SSB Evo Vegeta carries like a mothefucker in loads of categories.
- Broly is a good substitute for a lot of cats if you don't have said leader.
- Obvious one, but If you have EZA Janemba or EZA SSJ3 Vegeta, use them where applicable.

I wanna say USS, Androids or Transformation Boost (after getting AGL Gohan) were the "easiest" ones, especially in USS with the 17 and LR Freku synergy wiping out dudes so fast. Just gotta figure out what to do with Future now since most of my dudes are PHY and STR Black just eats them up in the final round.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Cell is fucking awesome, I take everything back.
He is the SBR's worst nightmare, his transformation is such clutch.
First try on all of them.

471086785384a79b5bac7c0b32a009aaaa76e58edbb55ab6f8db734eaa9a21d2a07f3636.jpg

68187050ca7fc49ad5a4f9a2d1e3b1f7956a9153e5e9081662a5837ac664bf8d3d5f0efb.jpg

6854907292c0af3b3da9d306b78114c6c5d00fe2ad2dc13261a1ab23cb831c6a7dfb08d1.jpg

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
the lr cell makes sbr his bitch holy shit is this guy insane

i had 2.2mill dmg and his super attack is 4 lmao

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You and me both. Only did 1 round on Cell since idgaf about him. I pulled multiples of just about everything on Gohan's banner except for Gohan. No LR. Anniversary and GoBros banners all over again.

I've pulled 6 extra Ult. Gohans and rainbowed Vegito Blue and Transforming Goku. The latter I pulled all 5 copies of from this celebration.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've pulled 6 extra Ult. Gohans and rainbowed Vegito Blue and Transforming Goku. The latter I pulled all 5 copies of from this celebration.
lol I pulled the same amount of Gokus. But I already had him with 1 dupe so now I have 2 extras. Somehow my VB is still sitting with 1 dupe tho :( but hey my Gogeta has 3 dupes now, that's cool I guess.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Yeaaaaaaaah SBR all clear!

2JzB7WG_d.jpg

Thank you friend Trunks/Mai and AGL Mai for being so damn clutch with the dodges and stun lock.

Time to do USS/Ginyu 10 more times. XD

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I can relate. I've rainbowed my Vegito Blue after having issues with him and I've gotten at least 1 copy of everyone except LR Gohan, SSB Gogeta, LR Cell and the Cell Jrs. If I ended up getting 1 copy of those then it would be a perfect set of bannera for me.

That's one reason why I'm not too upset because I did decent with all the other cards. I just wanted those LRs more than all the other cards I got since that's my favorite saga in the series.

Last edited:
OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Been having a tough time on T boost but I can make this team. What were your rotations?

nvm beat it with this team. Thank you!
Cool deal, glad it worked out! Tbh, I completely forgot what my actual rotations were, but defo had the AGLs in the main rotation with Janemba on the final stretch against STR Gohan while praying to Kami I can hide Broly as much as possible.

At the very least, Vegeta was in one main and Janemba on the other. Cell, Broly and Goku generally floated depending on the situation.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
So I need to test it a little bit more, but...I think LR Gohan gets his Super Saiyan Goku damage bonus from LR Vegito (NOT LR Gogeta, though).

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Woop. All SBR missions finished. Don't think this is the optimal Seekers team (probably need to replace Ginyu/Yamcha with Goku & Krillin, but at the very least pretty fun.

YyPPxJL_d.jpg

s5AMQtV_d.jpg

Edit: This team is pretty dope.

Last edited:

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Back to 500 stones, finished farming the swapping units. Really trying to not spend more stones since I got completely shafted by my first pulls. I know I've got 2 weeks left for the buy 3 get 1, but still.

zooj

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ames, IA
Finally got Gohan! With a TUR Goku dupe no less. Now i can go all in on the 300 mil banner, since that's the actual good banner

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got Gohan! With a TUR Goku dupe no less. Now i can go all in on the 300 mil banner, since that's the actual good banner
lol no it's not. 50+ featured units man, the odds of pulling anything you want are ridiculously slim. Don't spend stones on that shit unless you need literally everything on it.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still need quite a bit in that summon
Ok but just know the rates are really really bad. Even if you need, say, 10 of the featured units, the odds of pulling just one of those are still quite low. 5% chance for a featured unit per summon, divided by however many featured units are on there. I recommend saving the stones or spending them on either LR banner if those still have units you want.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
9ky9eee.jpg

tenor.gif

Bless up, first place stones! Now to decide whether or not to pull on that last one for the full multi...

Last edited:

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
With 500 stones got both LR.
Did the Android & Universal Saga SBR
Now stuck on the Pure Sayan SBR, maybe I should switch try another one... I often got to the last phase and lose...

Back saving stones, already at >400

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Got some nice new units from the banners, but no LR after 3 rotations :(
Transforming Buu, #21, INT Ultimate Gohan, Ultimate STR Gohan (with also 2 dupes on this banner), INT C16 (also with two dupes), enough to rainbow AGL Transforming Goku and AGL Kid Buu.
I'll continue on the Gohan banner hoping to get the LR, Gogeta Blue, or Transforming Vegeta ...