• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Don't forget Krillin and 18 are now available with the new Virtual Dokkan Clash as the 120% Androids/Cell Saga and Sibling's Bond category leaders respectively.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I think I'll take that #18, I have no sibling's bond leader, and she seems pretty incredible.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man those new Clash SSRs are a ripoff. 70k for a single copy and 30 medals needed for awakening, they are taking the absolute piss. I bought one copy of Krillin but I regret it because I forgot that INT 16 is already a Cell Saga leader. I have zero use for that idiot.

In better news, the despair arc is over and I pulled LR Gohan on the last cycle I was able to do on this banner! Hooray! I hope I never have to spend so many stones to get 1 copy of a unit ever again.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
That 50 put me at enough to finish a rotation on extreme. No LR Cell, but I did get 2x INT Black which was new. Stoked for that!

Edit: Pulled LR Gohan on my JP account with the 180 stones we got. I should actually play that account since I have freku, both LR Gohan's and a movie team good enough to beat all events.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Man those new Clash SSRs are a ripoff. 70k for a single copy and 30 medals needed for awakening, they are taking the absolute piss.
Yeah they need to either lower the prices, or increase the rewards, this is getting out of hand.
Bought two #18 anyway because she seems great and I need a Siblings leader.

Oct 25, 2017
ysq1fl9.jpg

Got done way way quicker this time around. Only finished the first 20 earlier this year in February

With 500 stones got both LR.
Did the Android & Universal Saga SBR
Now stuck on the Pure Sayan SBR, maybe I should switch try another one... I often got to the last phase and lose...

Back saving stones, already at >400

Pure saiyans is pretty open. My first time through I brute forced my way through with a bunch of LRs
PcfHmK9.jpg

Then came up with a different team later.
hNpVp6Y.jpg

Stun and seal focused. Keep ssj3 vegeta with teq ssg goku and Teq ssj vegeta with Agl transforming goku

Last edited:

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
What LR are they going to introduce in the second part of the celebration? Instant transmission Goku seems to be a popular prediction but I would find another Goku LR boring. Perhaps A19/A20?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
What LR are they going to introduce in the second part of the celebration? Instant transmission Goku seems to be a popular prediction but I would find another Goku LR boring. Perhaps A19/A20?

It's probably going to be another Goku because Akatsuki loves to make Goku units. I don't think anyone would be happy with an LR Dr. Gero.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I agree another Goku LR sounds boring but at the same time Akatsuki have done a very good job making me care about units I didn't think I would by really nailing the art and animations. When Namek Goku was announced I almost fell asleep but that card turned out to be amazing, and with great animations. I'd be surprised if this LR turned out to be boring.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it'll probably be LR FPSSj Goku doing that goodbye pose when he teleported Cell. Gohan is dope but he has to have a great Goku on his side that fits like a glove.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it'll probably be LR FPSSj Goku doing that goodbye pose when he teleported Cell. Gohan is dope but he has to have a great Goku on his side that fits like a glove.

I'm gonna be honest - it'll be pretty shitty of Akatsuki if the only way to get true value out of Gohan is to pair him with a SECOND LR. Getting this one was hard enough as it is.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna be honest - it'll be pretty shitty of Akatsuki if the only way to get true value out of Gohan is to pair him with a SECOND LR. Getting this one was hard enough as it is.
That's arguably already the case as he functions best under an LR Cell lead so that you can fit 16 on the team.

I'm not too broken up about it, this card's pretty busted as-is.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
That's arguably already the case as he functions best under an LR Cell lead so that you can fit 16 on the team.

I'm not too broken up about it, this card's pretty busted as-is.

At least if things go the way they're seeming to, the new LR Goku will be a general-pool LR, not a Dokkanfest-exclusive LR.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looking for suggestions on how to spend those Clash points

Nearing the point for that Uub LR, but I already have a Resurrected Leader in INT Ang Frieza.

Should I go ahead and grab him or is he not really worth it? I could use a Siblings or Android/Cell lead instead, but they are quite costly.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looking for suggestions on how to spend those Clash points

Nearing the point for that Uub LR, but I already have a Resurrected Leader in INT Ang Frieza.

Should I go ahead and grab him or is he not really worth it? I could use a Siblings or Android/Cell lead instead, but they are quite costly.
None of them are worth the asking price imo. This card is coming up for 300k points https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com...ister_Father_and_Son_Mecha_Frieza_&_King_Cold

Metal Cooler is still the best LR in that shop imo.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Ended up pulling the Gohan this morning but due to the amount of stones I spent on getting him I wasn't even hyped about getting him. It was just like "oh, ok" when I saw him appear on my phone as I was in bed. This banner defeated me. I've wasted more stones on it than any other banner and that's due to the fact that besides Gohan being my favorite character, that version's my favorite of Gohan from my favorite arc in the series. You know it's real when you knock out a battlefield just to get stones lol.

Cell's banner did me waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better. I only did 1 discount rotation on Cell's (along with 6 singles) and got some great units. I'm interested on jumping back in on that one possibly, idk.

Here's all the major cards I got

- LR AGL Gohan
- Transforming Vegeta (2nd dupe)
- SSj3 Bardock (1 more until rainbow)
- INT Ultimate Gohan x 3 (been rainbowed)
- INT Android 16 x 2
- MVP 17 (1st dupe)
- TEQ Vegito Blue x 3 (rainbowed down)
- STR Ultimate Gohan (1st dupe)
- INT Vegeta (one that's good vs Androids)
- TEQ SSj Vegeta (never had)
- STR SSj Vegeta (that goes into SSG, 1 more until rainbow)
- INT Goku Black x 2 (never had)
- STR Super Buu x 2 (never had)
- Transforming Frieza (1st dupe)
- STR Rose (2nd dupe)

For part 2 I'll do maybe 1-3 summons on the LR banner and then officially drop out, shit if that. Would be hilarious if I got the LR on the first multi but doubt it. Now I'm aiming for the Namek stuff.

Last edited:

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
ysq1fl9.jpg

Got done way way quicker this time around. Only finished the first 20 earlier this year in February

Pure saiyans is pretty open. My first time through I brute forced my way through with a bunch of LRs
PcfHmK9.jpg

Then came up with a different team later.
hNpVp6Y.jpg

Stun and seal focused. Keep ssj3 vegeta with teq ssg goku and Teq ssj vegeta with Agl transforming goku

I have all these untis, I am just a little unlucky probably (that is what SBR is mostly about)... I also tried a very similar team (without TEQ SSJ Vegeta and I think LR Goku SSJ4 instead)

Now trying my luck with Movie bosses, then go back to pure sayan! :P

Oct 25, 2017
I have all these untis, I am just a little unlucky probably (that is what SBR is mostly about)... I also tried a very similar team (without TEQ SSJ Vegeta and I think LR Goku SSJ4 instead)

Now trying my luck with Movie bosses, then go back to pure sayan! :P
I actually did the best with a mix of the two teams. Ssj3 Vegeta and teq ssg Goku as one rotation and the ssj4s as the other rotation.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I actually did the best with a mix of the two teams. Ssj3 Vegeta and teq ssg Goku as one rotation and the ssj4s as the other rotation.
I will try this:
EVO VegetaSSJB Lead + Friend
LR SSJ4 Goku AGL
LR SSJ4 Veg STR
TEQ SSJG Goku
SSJ3 STR Vegeta (SA1... should I consider to sa10? no dupes)
AGL Broly(3 dupes) or INT Goku LR (rainbow+SA10)

I miss the TEQ LR Broly... that would have been a great TEQ unit to add to the team... :|

As you suggest I will try the SSJ3+Goku rotation and the 2 SSJ4 rotation.
Pure Sayan has a incredible collection of cards... it's hard to choose wisely... also depending on our carsd.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I will try this:
EVO VegetaSSJB Lead + Friend
LR SSJ4 Goku AGL
LR SSJ4 Veg STR
TEQ SSJG Goku
SSJ3 STR Vegeta (SA1... should I consider to sa10? no dupes)
AGL Broly(3 dupes) or INT Goku LR (rainbow+SA10)

I miss the TEQ LR Broly... that would have been a great TEQ unit to add to the team... :|

As you suggest I will try the SSJ3+Goku rotation and the 2 SSJ4 rotation.
Pure Sayan has a incredible collection of cards... it's hard to choose wisely... also depending on our carsd.
This was mine and I didn't have too many problems across the board.

5qH0RGP.jpg

There's also this that has some team setups as well: https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Tactics:_Super_Battle_Road_(21-30)#PURE SAIYANS

Oct 25, 2017
I keep forgetting about the forum lol. This celebration has been sorta nice to me got 3 transforming gokus, 3 bardocks, int goku black, int 16, AGL GOHAAAAAAN. No LR Cell tho :(.

For SBR so far beat Ginyu(x3), Giant Form, Movie Bosses and just now Future Saga.

Beat new battlefield after struggling so hard against AGL #18 and a little bit against STR #16. PHY Cell got obliterated by Super STR tho lol

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing guys like DaTruth go thousands and not get the Gohan is crazy. Damn. He said it was so hard to get the Gohans he's retiring from trying to rainbow each card every banner. When the biggest whale of this game retires from that stuff you know it's wild lol.

I'm glad those who got him got him when they did, we were lucky.

Last edited:

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
Seeing guys like DaTruth go thousands and not get the Gohan is crazy. Damn. He said it was so hard to get the Gohans he's retiring from trying to rainbow each card every banner. When the biggest whale of this game retires from that stuff you know it's wild lol.

I'm glad those who got him got him when they did, we were lucky.

I was shook when I managed to get two of the LR SSJ Gohan, plus a copy of both INT 16 and AGL Cell Jr, on top of several fantastic dupes and first time gains of Pandel, AGL Broli, STR Super Buu (and a dupe), and PHY Goku Black.

This banner was straight fire for me. No AGL SSJ Gogeta yet sadly, but I can't really complain given how good I got it for the stones I just gathered for free.

Luck has to be appreciated when it comes in these kinds of games.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guess I'm the only one here who yet to pull neither.

No LR SSJ4 Goku, LR SSJ4 Vegeta, LR Gohan, or LR Cell. Possibly the worst luck in Dokkan Battle history?

EDmME8cU0AAqY7i.jpg

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's nothing legendary about Android 19 except how hard Vegeta fucked him up. I really hate that design. It's like a bigger Chiaotzu

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I was shook when I managed to get two of the LR SSJ Gohan, plus a copy of both INT 16 and AGL Cell Jr, on top of several fantastic dupes and first time gains of Pandel, AGL Broli, STR Super Buu (and a dupe), and PHY Goku Black.

This banner was straight fire for me. No AGL SSJ Gogeta yet sadly, but I can't really complain given how good I got it for the stones I just gathered for free.

Luck has to be appreciated when it comes in these kinds of games.
Yeah that's how it happens sometime, that sounds great especially if you didn't use too many stones. Some people online, I've seen them just be flatout destroyed at these lol.
Guess I'm the only one here who yet to pull neither.

No LR SSJ4 Goku, LR SSJ4 Vegeta, LR Gohan, or LR Cell. Possibly the worst luck in Dokkan Battle history?

EDmME8cU0AAqY7i.jpg
Just means that all of your luck is going to come around. Whether it's the upcoming Namek Saga banner, Trunks/Zamasu or even the LR U6 Saiyan banners, they'll come around.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Just means that all of your luck is going to come around. Whether it's the upcoming Namek Saga banner, Trunks/Zamasu or even the LR U6 Saiyan banners, they'll come around.

This is so true. I'm convinced the RNG in this game is dominated by cycles. I went so long without any top tier units. Then Goku/Frieza hit and I pulled him and my luck has been great ever since. Got LR Go Bros and then LR Vegeta too. I'm hoping the 700 or whatever stones I spent on this banner reset my "luck" gauge in anticipation of Trunks and Zamasu, both incredible units.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
This is so true. I'm convinced the RNG in this game is dominated by cycles. I went so long without any top tier units. Then Goku/Frieza hit and I pulled him and my luck has been great ever since. Got LR Go Bros and then LR Vegeta too. I'm hoping the 700 or whatever stones I spent on this banner reset my "luck" gauge in anticipation of Trunks and Zamasu, both incredible units.
Me too more so for the Namek Banner even though the transforming Trunks and Zamasu are dope. I need that Goku just in case I don't pull that LR Goku who will probably be in the part 2 of the 300M celebration. If I don't get him in like 3 summons I'm gonna let that be it lol.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
What are the next LRs that we can buy with red coins? My finger is itching to just buy Broly or Vegeto right now but the smart move would be waiting for actual LRs.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Wow that's perfect, Go Bros are the ones I want the most, getting them for free is the best possible outcome lmao.

My Kamehameha team about to be RIDICULOUS.
In JP when that banner was out, only Goku and Vegeta were available via red coins, so hope that it's different for GLB.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
So far my SBR done are:
Universal Saga
Androids
Giant Form
Movie Bosses

Transformation Boost goes well until last phase, that STR Gohan destroy me... I have to find a solution about it, need to change a little bit my team and support cards.
Pure Sayans still on the go, but I'm preparing the INT Vegeta card, need to up his SA to 10 before dokkaning, I hope it can make the difference.
Future Saga could be doable, but I miss the LR Trunks/Mai, that card would make thing easier, I think its the only one I will not be able to do it right now maybe, but who knows?
Ginyu Forces I miss the PHY Ginyu that is mandatory, I can buy it but it looks like a waste of orbs just fo the SBR... but I guess there is no chance without it... :|

Having a good time anyway with these new SBR, it's a shame that it will be back to only weekend soon... :(

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Global has Go Bros for a longer time than JP had them, right?

If he's not there I won't have anyone to use red coins still, already have both Goku and Vegeta >_>
Correct, but if they still end up being the main main feature like the JP banner, don't expect them to show up on the list for now. Maybe we'll get lucky and have another new LR by then to push them out.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Ohhhh nice. Got 30 more stones thanks to all the other first places in other countries.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I can't get a good rotation going to save my life on any of these SBRs. MEH.

I did make a foul Kamehameha and Cell Saga team though.
hOKi8hAm.jpg
qgcZZxPm.jpg

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Most of us are assuming that the part 2 LR is an Instant Transmission FPSSJ Goku so I'm wondering, did a leaker mention that first? Or did we all just assume based on Gohan's card, the saga we're on and that unused Goku art in story mode?