• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Transformatio SBR done! I tried a completely different team!
LR INT Cell Lead + Friend
LR PHY Cell
TEQ EZA Cell
LR AGL Gohan
INT Angel Frieza
I forgit the sixth member and now I cant check...

Worked perfectly, almost no items until last phase... that STR Gohan is too strong... I used all my items just for the last phase... :| But it's done.

Now going for the SSJ3 SBR, still on my first try but at least the first 2 phases looks doable.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, farming EZA medals for other units is so tedious. I'm doing the Gohan one, and need double sets for AGL and PHY. Just taking forever, can't even double stamina/drop it.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Minor/Late one, but FINALLY beat the last of the original SBRs. Vs Super STR always annoyed me, because my EXT AGI team wasn't that great. But, finally getting the Broly and the Turles (especially) allowed me to pass. LR Baby as the other leader was a beast.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I miss only Future Saga and Pure Sayan SBR now!
Whew... these two are still killing me!
At least Pure Sayan is more about very bad luck on the end of it... sooner or later... :P
I need to figure out a Team for Future Saga, I miss LR Trunks&May and also INT Goku Black... but I have the Phy Gohan Lead.
Funny that both these SBR are needed to unlock the LR, so I still dont have it, lol.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I also got another Black (my third dupe), I wanted literally any other one lol

I did also get a couple dupes for 16 and first dupe for TEQ SSG Goku, so that was good, a 4 SSR+ multi where the pulls were actually decently useful.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Do You think LR Kale&Caulifla Legendary banner will be the next banner after the 2nd part of anniversary? Or can we expect them during 2nd part?
Any leak about that?

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Do You think LR Kale&Caulifla Legendary banner will be the next banner after the 2nd part of anniversary? Or can we expect them during 2nd part?
Any leak about that?

Kale Caulifla will likely be after the celebration. They'll keep the banners as similar as possible between global and JP.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I pulled once on the TEQ banner. Got Cell, but omg all these fakeout Karolys... ;__;

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Minor/Late one, but FINALLY beat the last of the original SBRs. Vs Super STR always annoyed me, because my EXT AGI team wasn't that great. But, finally getting the Broly and the Turles (especially) allowed me to pass. LR Baby as the other leader was a beast.
Yo, that's awesome. I literally JUST beat VS Super PHY and VS Super STR as well. I'd been playing for over 1200 days and still hadn't beaten the original SBR until now. It's definitely easier with the power creep, but I don't mind at all. SBR is super stressful for me haha.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Was bored and had a bunch of stones so I did another 4 multi on the Cell banner, and a multi on the TEQ one.
Got only terrible useless units.
I guess I should have not be bored... lol... ;(

Waiting for next banner, I promise.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Did another rotation on Cell's banner and ended up getting Cell Jr. Now I've got every card on both these banners except the Cell and I'm cool with that.

Now onto that part 2 celebration.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
bMy8M3ki6GjGT7OjfCP7cxlReRRE3AdVH__kIleyjq4.jpg
Wonder what this is

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
All SBR Done! :D :D :D

Pure Sayan in the end was:

AGL SSJBlue Vegeta + Friend
TEQ Masked Sayan
STR Vegeta SSJ4
AGL Turles
STR SSJ3 Vegeta
AGL Majin Vegeta

Future Saga:
PHY Future Gohan
STR Future Trunks
STR Rosè
TEQ Zamasu Black
INT Zamasu
TEQ SSJ Blue Vegito
STR Trunks Mai = Friend

-> STR Trunks Mai are the MVP.

Now doing again and again the Android SBR to get the 20 wins, its the easiest for me.

PHY Android 17 + Friend
INT LR Cell
PHY LR Cell
TEQ Cell
STR Android 2
TEQ Android 16

Last edited:

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
I'm having a real hard time with those SBR ...
Even though I have some good teams, I feel like all I get are bad luck & rotations

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Is it only me who doesn't even touch SBR anymore? I finished the first and second rounds but holy shit do I despise that mode and there's no amount of stones or free LRs that will make me even try the new stages.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Is it only me who doesn't even touch SBR anymore? I finished the first and second rounds but holy shit do I despise that mode and there's no amount of stones or free LRs that will make me even try the new stages.

I go in there if I want to see how a new team/card works in an actually challenging event. That's about it.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

It's an aggressively un-fun mode that forces you to waste the rarest support items in the game for fights where you get absolutely nothing if you fail, no matter how far in you get. It sucks.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I go into SBR sometimes but it's rare these days and that's mostly due to the fact that I know my teams arent good enough yet for a good amount of them.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
I'm only there to try and get the few stones I need to complete a rotation on the current banners ...

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Sbr is the only thing left to do in the game for me, otherwise its just a collection of new cards... Well i just Finished this new sbr so it is for me until something new...

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Yeah you used a broken team, not as broken as mine (LR Gohan, INT LR Gohan LR Vegito, LR Gogeta, TEQ Vegito Blue and LR INT Cell) but yeah.

Edit: nevermind, your team is just as filthy as mine lol.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what will be the "Top Legendary Summon: Androids #17 & #18"

The new incredibly difficult event is not so hard... I already did one of the two, but I forgot to check the requirements to get the extra stones, so I will need to do it again... :P

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I actually really like the new EZA approach, I want to to use jank cards more.
The Infinite event was pretty easy.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm ok with the featured LRs being the Android Trio and INT SSj2 Gohan because I love my Android team so any excuse to use them, I'm cool with. That INT SSj2 Gohan's still my most eluded card in this entire game so finally getting him would be cool. I've got every one of the first LRs except him.

But this also means that I'm going to have to summon on that Namek Banner just to pull that SSj Goku. Gohan needs him.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'm ok with the featured LRs being the Android Trio and INT SSj2 Gohan because I love my Android team so any excuse to use them, I'm cool with. That INT SSj2 Gohan's still my most eluded card in this entire game so finally getting him would be cool. I've got every one of the first LRs except him.

But this also means that I'm going to have to summon on that Namek Banner just to pull that SSj Goku. Gohan needs him.

I'm just glad we aren't getting YET ANOTHER LR Goku. For fuck's sake he already has enough.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
New event is pretty easy. Ran both with Movie Heroes. I'll try the android one with either Vegeta Family or Hybrid Saiyans to get the last missions I need there. I haven't looked at my android saga team in a while, so no idea what I'll run for that, but if I can't hack it, I won't feel too bad.