• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pierogi Mage

One Winged Slayer
Dec 7, 2017
So i managed to pull LR gohan finally yesterday on probably my last possible free multi for the time being.

My team is
LR Gohan
LR SSJ4 goku
LR Gogeta
LR Vegito
Transforming goku

And then for the 6th slot, im not sure what to go with, i could do Ui Goku, Teq EZA cell, or new Int android 16 lol

Also not sure what rotations would be the best way to go about this, i feel i have ki issues sometimes

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda like the new EZA thing. Has me using characters I don't normally use, and finally got me to EZA my INT Cell to have a better leader.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Went for one final round on the Cell banner. Got another dupe Str Rose and that's it. I knew I shouldn't have pulled but I was back at 700 stones so figured why not.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
movie bosses team is fun in the new event
EEb7wV1XoAAHhJ1

EEb74gLWkAAn6Wn

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
This new mode is fine and all if you wanna test out new teams and don't wanna go through SBR. Hopefully they keep on using it in the future because it can be pretty cool just to try out different saga combinations.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
So i managed to pull LR gohan finally yesterday on probably my last possible free multi for the time being.

My team is
LR Gohan
LR SSJ4 goku
LR Gogeta
LR Vegito
Transforming goku

And then for the 6th slot, im not sure what to go with, i could do Ui Goku, Teq EZA cell, or new Int android 16 lol

Also not sure what rotations would be the best way to go about this, i feel i have ki issues sometimes

EZA Teq Cell I use as he rainbow and helps Gohan transform quicker

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
They finally fixed old INT LR Gohan's super, he actually walks now.

edit: saw the link on reddit, can't post at the moment. No idea when it will be updated in-game.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wish they gave him an entirely new SA... did they update the assets for the old parts at least?

Last edited:
OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Gohan's new SA update: https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/1173144671532519424?s=20

Also, the new LR 16, 17, 18 look dope. Exchange is 16 taking over.

https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/1173144922989289472?s=20

From reddit: https://old.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/d4hn0l/lr_androids_announced/
[Android's Trip] Android 17 and 18/Android 16

LS:
Android category +4 ki, 150% ATK, DEF, AND HP or Ext Phy +4 Ki, +100% ATK, DEF, AND HP

12 Ki SA: Bloody Crush - Deal colossal damage and decrease the enemy's ATK and DEF

18 Ki SA: Trinity Destroid - Deal mega colossal damage and decrease the enemy's ATK and DEF

Passive: +1 Ki and +78% ATK and DEF & medium chance to dodge attacks when above 66% HP & +2 Ki and +40% ATK to "Androids" Category allies

Links: Infinite Energy, Androids, Rival Duo, Shocking Speed, Soul vs Soul, Fierce Battle, Legendary Power

Category: Androids, Androids/Cell Saga, Joined Forces, Sibling's Bonds

Active Skill:

Active Skill Effect:
Exchange with Android 16 for 3 turns

Active Skill Conditions: Able to active when under 66% HP and there are more than 2 "Androids" Allies in your team. Activate anytime when there is an enemy with the name "Cell" (Cell Jr. and etc. is not included). (Once only)

Exchange

[Android's Trip] Android 16

LS:
Android category +4 ki, 150% ATK, DEF, AND HP or Ext Phy +4 Ki, +100% ATK, DEF, AND HP

12 Ki SA: Hell Flash - Greatly increases DEF for 1 turn, deals colossal damage and decrease the enemy's ATK and DEF

18 Ki SA: Trinity Destroid Max - Greatl increases ATK for 1 turn, deals mega colossal damage and decrease the enemy's ATK and DEF

Passive: +6 Ki, +200% ATK and DEF & High chance to activate crit & launch an additional Super Attack when there is a "Android/Cell Saga" enemy

Links: Infinite Energy, Androids, Rival Duo, Tough as Nails, Soul vs Soul, Fierce Battle, Legendary Power

Category: Androids, Androids/Cell Saga, Joined Forces, Sibling's Bonds

Last edited:
OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Good luck to those that go for them. I might do one or two since they seem pretty dope and would boost an already solid Androids team I have on tap so far.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'll do 3 summons and let that be it since I like using my Android team and I still need that INT Gohan. Besides that, mostly saving my stones for that next major banner.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
It's not a typical EZA, it's the new stages on the Goku+Gohan and Vegeta+Trunks events, they give the medals.

Or maybe i'm wrong, can't check the game now. But it's not in the EZA tab.

edit: it's in the challenge tab, the Extreme Z Area event

Last edited:

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
You also have to beat all the cell story events on all difficulties for it to appear.

This is what threw me. I had finished all the levels, just on the harder version. Kind of a frustrating way to unlock it, but whatever. I'm not so frustrated by this event, but I wish they would hurry up and give us the Str Gohan EZA. That would really give my team a boost.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017

New exchange track for the Androids is dope. Reminds me of the PS2 budokai tracks.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
LR banner out.

Did 4 summons and didn't get the new Android LR nor the original INT Gohan. What I did get is LR SSj3 Goku. Also TEQ 16, INT Super Vegeta and Android 21 who were all featured so I think I did pretty well.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Will try at least one pull on the banner... but I actually like more to wait for the Kale/Caulifla LR banner... it is much more interesting for me.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just a heads up, Teq LR Broly is NOT on this LR banner on global for some mystifying reason. He is on the JP banner, even though he came out first on Global. Seems like a fuck-up, but who knows with this dev.

100% skipping this banner, the thought of pulling another LR Gohan (who I have rainbowed somehow) and no possibility of getting Broly makes this bad bait for me.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Did a single just in case they will do recompensation, got SSR TEQ 16 which is nice.
LR Broly not being on is 100% a mistake.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Did one multi on the LR and one on the INT banner, shit on both.

Gonna stop here unless they add Broly to the banner. I really wanted OG Gohan, but not that much.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
3 on the banner. Total shaft. Decided to go for the int banner.

Gohan and BoJack!!!!

Never doubled down on LR's before! So pumped!

SolidTexture

Oct 25, 2017
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
I told myself I'd only do 100 stones. I did 200. Got them on the last multi! After all of the shafting LR banners have done to me this year it's really nice to finally pull something. Now to save for SSJ Goku.

Good luck pulling and restraining to keep pulling everyone!

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Spent 250 stones, bit more than I wanted. But I got LR Goku SSJ3, so that's a win I guess.

Back to saving

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Really liking this new Cell EZA. Super easy and orbs after level 30 with sleepy kais mixed in occasionally.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Got old LR Gohan from the LR Androids banner, which means I now have both LR Gohans.

Good enough. No more stones spent on Dokkan for a while.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
HAHAHA FUCK YOU DOKKAN I WIN AGAIN
DID ANOTHER SINGLE
This is like fourth LR off a single.

085-C9459-3-A2-C-4778-847-B-AE6036-C4631-B.png

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So how are we suppose to tackle this Extreme-Z Battle without LR Cell?
Besides Krillin and 16, as others have noted, the first 30 levels are extremely easy and you could use any leader that boosts Cell saga units and your friend leader (and super type or all types leader). And then you can awaken STR Gohan, who is an all types leader and a kamehameha leader.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Spent my last 100 stones. First went to the INT banner and got nothing but Sugesh. Last multi went into the Cell banner and I got the new LR Cell.

The Sugesh luck is real.