• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Went 400 Stones in on the LR banner.

LR Androids
LR Trunks and Mai
LR Bardock
LR Baby

I think I just spent ALL my luck for the foreseeable future.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Did 100 stones, didn't get a featured unit. I told myself if I didn't get an LR maybe I'd get that Vegeta I've been chasing. NOPE.

Oh well, saving mode activated.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Got 30 stones for top grossing.

Used mine to do a summon on the LR banner and got the androids. Now with them and that LR Cell I got my Android team is gonna be bonkers!!!!

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also used mine, pulled a duped INT Cell. Definitely needed this for the Exchange units EZA. Dokkan knows exactly what I want.

Oct 25, 2017
RgRruST.png

IJ9Bcyp.png

Happy 1500 days for me. First copies. It's funny because nothing animation or sound wise indicated I was getting anything, then I end up with two.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad most people are getting some cards they wanted/needed this time around. For me this celebratiob banner was pretty damn good.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I highly doubt it, but I hope they will throw us a lot of stones the coming days. I'm so close to being able to buy Movie Heroes Gogeta with my coins lol. I just need 3 or 4 more multis!

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, did one more try on the legendary banner and got nothing. Realllly should have saved all this for K&C

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure what even to save on, LR Gohan can lead SSJ category just fine, Piccolo seems wonky without Nail and Trunks/Zamasu are not needed since I pulled INT Black.
Maybe I will be just saving until further notice.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, did one more try on the legendary banner and got nothing. Realllly should have saved all this for K&C
You really should have! That banner will probably not inexplicably be missing the best non-dokkanfest LR, lol

truly I don't understand why anyone is summoning on this banner unless you REALLY REALLY REALLY want Gohan or the Androids

Pierogi Mage

One Winged Slayer
Dec 7, 2017
Did a 3rd pull on the legendary banner and got LR gohan, so now my Kamehameha team is only missing LR cell, which i definitly wont get unless they hand out more stones since im running dry on free stones lol. Have to say my luck has been amazing since the 4th anniversary.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Yup, also Androids/Cell Saga as well. My Kamehameha team is stacked without him already so I'm not gonna switch (2 LR Gohan, LR Gogeta, LR Vegito, LR Int Cell and Teq VBlue), but he's gonna replace my TEQ EZA Cell when we get the awakening on Androids/Cell Saga.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Whenever the Namek banner drops I'll go in on it since I want that SSj Goku but besides him there's really no banner I "heavily" need. The Trunks/Zamasu banners are cool and all but I don't really need them much. My SSB Gogeta only need 1 more card to be rainbowed while my Broly is needs a few more. Trunks and Zamasu just aren't that appealing to me.

Last edited:

rrc1594

Oct 25, 2017
LR INT Cell is not as good defensively as I thought he would be. He gets hit pretty hard on Goku Event

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Ended up getting my first PHY Future Gohan today through those 300M tickets we just got. Didnt expect it.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Huh, didn't know you could get LR Tien+Chiaotzu from the WT summon, I just got a Buu+Satan animation, double screen crack AND a fakeout that ended up as a Tien.

edit: also got an LR Piccolo.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finally went back and finished all the original Super Battle Roads. Power creep obviously helped, but my Ext Str team just barely inches by. I probably could've finished it ages ago, but I never bothered to Dokkan Omega.

Today I also finally finished the LR Vegeta grind. First time I completed a f2p LR outside of their event. Wow, that takes forever.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
I think I'm too lazy for this game at times Frieza,goku,trunks and vegeta are all rainbowed but man can't be arsed making them LR. Don't bother with super battle road as too much on RNG and I can't be bothered with WT

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like everyone else must be bored with WT too. Ive just finished my 19th match and currently sitting at #20 local and just under #53000 overrall.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Still working my way through some SBR. Wow, Peppy Gals was probably the most fun I've had in that mode. Using a combo of defense boost, atk/def lowering cards was incredibly fun. I only had 2 SA10 units on my team so the going was slow, but the buffs and debuffs meant that I really only had to be concerned on the first rotation. Plus, the way the cards boost each other's passives? Really really cool team that I wish was a little more viable.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Got bored and managed to get to 14 on Local before passing out last night. This was the first time I did enough to get the Global Award card too, which seems terrible but whatever.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Frieza Saga SSJ Goku and EZA 2nd Form Frieza are up next for GBL. Plus the Legendary Goku event is coming, too.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
That's out of order right? Skipping kale LE and trunks/zamasu

probably won't pull since I don't have the stones but I like the cards. Farmable is nice too

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Damn second time I spend 50 stones on the LR Banner when I need a few coins left to be ready to spend on the Gobros when they're available...

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
So GoBros or SSJ4 Vegeta w/ coins (assuming you have neither)? Obvious answer is GoBros, right?

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
That's out of order right? Skipping kale LE and trunks/zamasu

probably won't pull since I don't have the stones but I like the cards. Farmable is nice too

Yeah, it's because they got the Hit dokkanfest later with the updated Uni 6 event as well prior to SSJ Goku.

Not yet, I think they come back with Zamasu's/Trunk's Banner?
Nah they did not. They showed up on the Tanabata celebration banner, which should probably be our Thanksgiving/Black Friday banner.