• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Finally managed the Goku event. It was much harder than I thought.
Team :
- Transforming Goku (only unit I can make a Kame team with)
- Friend LR Gohan AGL (unkillable)
- PHY Gogeta (free heal + good def)
- INT Vegeto (free heal + good def)
- Goku+Gohan retreat unit (incredibly useful, unkillable)
- 4x TEQ Kaioken Goku (stacking def, pretty good)
- TEQ Cell (never should have taken him, pretty much useless)

Had to use all items and it was a pretty close call.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Finally managed the Goku event. It was much harder than I thought.
Team :
- Transforming Goku (only unit I can make a Kame team with)
- Friend LR Gohan AGL (unkillable)
- PHY Gogeta (free heal + good def)
- INT Vegeto (free heal + good def)
- Goku+Gohan retreat unit (incredibly useful, unkillable)
- 4x TEQ Kaioken Goku (stacking def, pretty good)
- TEQ Cell (never should have taken him, pretty much useless)

Had to use all items and it was a pretty close call.

now do it 6 more times for all the tickets

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Yep ... Won't be easy. That MUI Goku hits really hard.
Any Kamehameha unit to replace either Teq Kaioken or Teq cell that people would recommend?( I don't have LR Cell, or those evident units indeed)

depends on who you got Gohan doesn't need to transform so you can drop cell I learned that and I use Transforming Goku Black he was taking hits by MUI stage that is double digits

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah INT Black is made for this event, and pretty much nothing else, lol. He's not a powerhouse but his defense stacking is huge.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Don't have him either. Here is my current roster :

QvYgI5Ul.jpg

Tvy7gVjl.jpg

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean this what I used it not good run but it done
6cau8Nn.jpg
I've done it with this team, except I replaced Teq VB with Transforming Goku. I've also done it with both that Goku and Teq VB, with them on one rotation. But the safest method is Gohan+Black and Gohan+Goku/Gohan. I can do it that way with one item used pretty easily. Which is good because that doesn't tempt me to spend all my stones on the bad str Goku banner.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MUI Goku disables dodge on your units so bringing AGL Gogeta on a 120 team sounds like a bad idea. Bringing TEQ Cell sounds like a worse idea for obvious reasons

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
The Broly Movie event is still the best place to farming final form Frieza, right?

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone explain what does exactly happen on LR Gohan/Retreat Goku/Vegeta stats that have been stacked when they transform?

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
I've done it with this team, except I replaced Teq VB with Transforming Goku. I've also done it with both that Goku and Teq VB, with them on one rotation. But the safest method is Gohan+Black and Gohan+Goku/Gohan. I can do it that way with one item used pretty easily. Which is good because that doesn't tempt me to spend all my stones on the bad str Goku banner.

transforming Goku can't take hits I noticed dude seems be hitting weak as Goku Black but taking more damage I seemed have Vegito working better with his passive improving his supers especially as most of the fight stages are AGL

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
transforming Goku can't take hits I noticed dude seems be hitting weak as Goku Black but taking more damage I seemed have Vegito working better with his passive improving his supers especially as most of the fight stages are AGL
Goku is incredibly reliant on 1) dupes and 2) getting at least one super off per round before his final transformation to stack his def. If you can't manage that, his defense is too low. Mine is rainbowed and with 1 super every round, he does ok. But yeah it can be tricky to manage. Goku Black is safer. VB can be a liability in the end too, it's hard to get his def much higher than ~150k. But with some items it can definitely be done.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Goku is incredibly reliant on 1) dupes and 2) getting at least one super off per round before his final transformation to stack his def. If you can't manage that, his defense is too low. Mine is rainbowed and with 1 super every round, he does ok. But yeah it can be tricky to manage. Goku Black is safer. VB can be a liability in the end too, it's hard to get his def much higher than ~150k. But with some items it can definitely be done.

i got no dupes that is issue but my VB has 1 dupe so probably why I prefer him plus I have too many AGL characters on team so the TEQ phases can be rough.
This event is great it how I wish SBR was it a challenge makes you think about team setup but it less RNG then SBR

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
i got no dupes that is issue but my VB has 1 dupe so probably why I prefer him plus I have too many AGL characters on team so the TEQ phases can be rough.
This event is great it how I wish SBR was it a challenge makes you think about team setup but it less RNG then SBR

Except for when MUI Goku decides to dodge three or four ultra supers from LR Gogeta in a row. :(

Oct 25, 2017
Undokkan AGL Transforming Goku is a better card for this event than the dokkaned version is

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They should go back and redo some of the recent LE SAs tbh.The fusion duo ones look low res and quite frankly, shit.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
TEQ VB is def my weak spot on MUI. Didn't think to bring INT Black instead.

Althought I could probably drop Gohan/Goku and put INT Black in instead, it's not like Gohan/Goku hit him very hard even at SA15 Rainbowed.

Cleared it with AGL Gohan, PHY Gogeta(1 dupe), INT Vegito(1 Dupe), INT LR Gohan, TEQ VB(2 dupe) and LR INT Cell with a AGL Gohan friend.

Swapped INT Gohan for Goku/Gohan and they stack def but don't really hit hard, might be a good idea to swap for INT Black(1 Dupe)

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
TEQ VB is def my weak spot on MUI. Didn't think to bring INT Black instead.

Althought I could probably drop Gohan/Goku and put INT Black in instead, it's not like Gohan/Goku hit him very hard even at SA15 Rainbowed.
Yes, but compared to Teq VB they won't shatter when farted on by MUI Goku.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
My Gohan had around 500k defense on the last stage, I transformed him and he went to 170k-ish or something like that.

The last stage is really bad due to how long it takes, it's just boring.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
My Gohan had around 500k defense on the last stage, I transformed him and he went to 170k-ish or something like that.

The last stage is really bad due to how long it takes, it's just boring.
If you're good with items, set it up so that you can give AGL SSJ2 Gohan a full blue board and wipe MUI Goku in one hit. :)

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck the legendary Goku event.

Beat it seven times. Did all seven ticket summons. Not one SSR of any kind, continuing my dreadful dry streak and rendering the entire event just pointless.

I hope they never waste our time with shit like this ever again. This whole celebration can fuck off.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah...that AGL SSj2 Gohan, Goku/Gohan, new STR Goku, new LR Cell, LR Gogeta and LR Gogeta team is legit. This team makes this event way too easy to the point where you dont need to fully focus on it. I've never done a no item run on any of these mega hard events and this team is so ridiculously good that I almost did it. Sheesh.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Took me 40 minutes and all of my items with a budget STR SSJ2 Gohan + LR AGL SSJ2 friend lead. The worst experience ever. And now I have to clear it 6 more times...

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
MUI nearly messed up my AGL SSJ2 nuke setup by supering Cell. Thank you based PHY Gogeta! Also, unless you crit it's definitely not a OHKO. :(

Last edited:
OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I know that feel! And didn't realize Imgur only uploaded just a minute of my vid earlier. At 2:06, I start sweating bullets hard since MUI decided to super Cell instead of anyone else and I was left with like 40k hp after being at full. XD

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
I nearly lost a round because I put my undokkaned transformation Goku in last slot as it was only one hit while Gohan and Vegito ate the rest (those Vegito counters are pathetic doing 100 damage) he does super left me 5% HP

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Even faster movement baby! It's soooo good. Plus no more 999 item limit. :D

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Finally the item limit change... I had so many time to baba items because I had too many... :|
Also the faster movement is a great upgrade!

Anyway the Goku event is a joke with this team (I know it's like the perfect team right now probably...):
AGL LR Gohan
TEQ Goku /Gohan (its a monster in this event, stacks def forever)
INT Cell
INT LR Vegito
PHY LR Gogeta
STR Goku (the new one)

No items or just 1/2 beans if rotation is bad.