• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
That feel when you under half health and both PhY and INT Goku n vegeta fusions are on next rotation what waste of free heals
Well actually only the INT fusion heals! So you are safe, no waste of heals! :D
I had both INT Cell LR and INT Fusion on the same rotation, and both healed... so that was a waste indeed... :|

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
New Ultimate Clash is up. No new units in the shop.

Well actually only the INT fusion heals! So you are safe, no waste of heals! :D
I had both INT Cell LR and INT Fusion on the same rotation, and both healed... so that was a waste indeed... :|
Gogeta absolutely heals, too. He's saved my butt a fair amount of times in the Goku event.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Really? I was so sure it didnt! :O Probably never had the need and never noticed!
82fSznP.jpg

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Yes I already double checked! That's a good news for me! XD
Well... I already completed any event available in the game... but this just makes this unit even better for me now.
When I think about it... its the only game I really completed 100%...
(I still miss some of the punch machine challenges to be fair, but I find them incredible boring...I dont even try to beat them anymore)

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I too have made the mistake of building for crit on LR Gogeta instead of AA. And it costs you 10 stones per skill change, what the?

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not the crit that's messed up, it's unlocking bottom left instead of top left. crit on LR Gogeta is fine since he'll very rarely fuse anyway

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
Hi guys, first post around here. I've seen some posts around the Legendary Goku Event and I've struggled with it recently, hoping to put a team together. I think Kamehameha is the way to go but not sure who my final 1 or 2 units should be.

Here is my box - https://imgur.com/gallery/jlifDLE

I'm thinking... LR Gohan, Gohan/Goku, LR Gogeta, TEQ VB and I've been recommended to use STR Great Saiyaman 4. Any recommendations for a team that should see me through this event?

Also, I've not really tried the Dragon Ball History event, too busy on other events, would I have much luck with that event?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Hi guys, first post around here. I've seen some posts around the Legendary Goku Event and I've struggled with it recently, hoping to put a team together. I think Kamehameha is the way to go but not sure who my final 1 or 2 units should be.

Here is my box - https://imgur.com/gallery/jlifDLE

I'm thinking... LR Gohan, Gohan/Goku, LR Gogeta, TEQ VB and I've been recommended to use STR Great Saiyaman 4. Any recommendations for a team that should see me through this event?

Also, I've not really tried the Dragon Ball History event, too busy on other events, would I have much luck with that event?

The team I used was AGL LR Gohan, TEQ Goku/Gohan, LR Gogeta, LR Vegito, AGL Super Saiyan Gogeta and TEQ EZA Perfect Cell with a friend AGL Gohan. It reliably got me through all seven clears of the event with only one death because I got careless.

You could probably swap my AGL Gogeta out for another defense-stacking unit if you're worried, and TEQ Cell is really only useful for this event he's fully EZA'd and rainbowed because of how much damage he can conceivably take from the Mastered Ultra Instinct phase.

The big thing you want is defense stacking units like LR Gohan. I've seen a lot of people Reverse Dokkan AGL Transforming Goku and use him in his base form since he can infinitely stack ATK and DEF without worrying about transforming to SSJ Blue and losing his DEF passive.

You should have no problem with Dragon Ball History if you can beat Legend Goku.

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
The team I used was AGL LR Gohan, TEQ Goku/Gohan, LR Gogeta, LR Vegito, AGL Super Saiyan Gogeta and TEQ EZA Perfect Cell with a friend AGL Gohan. It reliably got me through all seven clears of the event with only one death because I got careless.

You could probably swap my AGL Gogeta out for another defense-stacking unit if you're worried, and TEQ Cell is really only useful for this event he's fully EZA'd and rainbowed because of how much damage he can conceivably take from the Mastered Ultra Instinct phase.

The big thing you want is defense stacking units like LR Gohan. I've seen a lot of people Reverse Dokkan AGL Transforming Goku and use him in his base form since he can infinitely stack ATK and DEF without worrying about transforming to SSJ Blue and losing his DEF passive.

You should have no problem with Dragon Ball History if you can beat Legend Goku.
Thanks for the advice, I actually got a dupe for AGL Transforming Goku from the Namek Goku banner which I've not put into my Dokkaned AGL Goku just yet so I may put him in. I do have TEQ Cell, but I cannot beat the final 2/3 levels of that EZA event to fully EZA him which is a bit of a pain.

I'll maybe try that tonight.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Ended up doing 2 extra summons and in 1 I got my first dupe for the new STR Goku. Man I'm so glad. I love that card.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Subscription is coming to Dokkan, pray it doesn't fuck up everything.

EDIT: Oh and new Gogeta Blue is the 5th anniversary card.

Saving everything until that probably (700 stones now).

Last edited:

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017

Subscription..? Anymore info on what this is? Depending on what this is, I may invest. I feel Dokkan has been extremely friend to F2P players such as myself and I've not had to spend a penny on the game just yet and I often feel that I should reward that by actually putting some money towards the game but I feel there is no need to do considering how many free stones you get.

Oh and a new Gogeta for year 5... I'll get saving, I dropped almost 500 on the Namek Goku banner so down to 200 at the moment.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017

Subscription?
No more news I suppose...
But it doesnt sounds good...
I hope its just some monthly fee to get monthly rewards...
Like x stones, x training, x items... etc... at a good price.

Hope this wont mean less free stones for everyone else.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this subscription service could be disgusting. We'll see but this could be controversial. If it's something like 5-10 dollars a month for some good extras then hey that would be ok with me.

Anyone play any gachas/mobile games that have subscription services?

Oct 25, 2017
Disgusting how? The pilaf trove is putrid but it's completely optional and hasn't affected anything else we get.

Legends has a monthly where they give you stones daily for the month. I think it's a good amount I forget

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Disgusting how? The pilaf trove is putrid but it's completely optional and hasn't affected anything else we get.

Legends has a monthly where they give you stones daily for the month. I think it's a good amount I forget
If they put selected events behind the subscription or even selected banners then yeah it could be disgusting but that's probably not going to happen. What I'm guessing is that it'll be extra stones, orbs and kais for those who are subscribed to it. I'm not expecting anything crazy.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
If they put selected events behind the subscription or even selected banners then yeah it could be disgusting but that's probably not going to happen. What I'm guessing is that it'll be extra stones, orbs and kais for those who are subscribed to it. I'm not expecting anything crazy.

It'll only be currency based I imagine, and perhaps some ability to refill stamina.

Oct 25, 2017
So long as the stone to dollar ratio is better than any of the sales we get now I'll probably get it. Cause the sales we get now are not very good. I looked at the way legends has it, looks like over 30 days you'd get the equivalent of 45 stones for $8 which is much better than the best deal we get often which is the 32 stones for $8

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah this subscription service could be disgusting. We'll see but this could be controversial. If it's something like 5-10 dollars a month for some good extras then hey that would be ok with me.

Anyone play any gachas/mobile games that have subscription services?
Since the sub is currently free for two weeks, Mario Kart Tour gives you a guaranteed High-End (SSR) character, kart and glider if you complete enough quests. Obviously nothing featured, but since it's pretty early in the lifespan, it's a great roster fill, on top of the usual extra rubies (stones) and other grinding shenanigans.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
The sub is called Daily Capsule.
My take?
You will pay anything between $5.99-14.99 (depending on greed) per month for additional 2-4 stones, dozing kais and orbs per day.
I do not care because I will never spend money on gacha, but they might give less free stones due to this.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
In the end the Goku tickets got me only dupes!
I had a dream called TEQ LR SSJ3 Goku... I love that card design... I will never get it... :(

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
JP Dokkan updated with a lot of new things:

new summon animations including Beerus, whis 18, 17, zeno, having whis reverse time and if the kamehameha lingers then its a featured units

We know of SSBKK Goku's EZA and its really good (all this stuff taken from reddit of course):
3Ki 120% HP attack and defence to agl units
SA: Greatly raises attack and causes immense damage while dealing 5% hp
Passive: ATK & DEF +59%; Further ATK & DEF +59% for 10 turns from first appearance: Further ATK +59% and perform a Critical Hit after 9 turns have elapsed (once only)

PHY and STR SSJ Gotenks are getting EZAs:
PHY Gotenks: 3ki 77% leader
SA: Causes immense damage while sealing SA
Passive: ATK +120% when performing a Super Attack; Ki +1 and DEF +30% whenever a Super Attack is performed (max of Ki +3, DEF +120%)
STR Gotenks: STR types 2Ki 70%
SA: Raises Attack and defence for 1 turn and causes supereme damage
Passive: ATK & DEF +80%; All allies Ki +1, ATK & DEF +40% when there are 2 or more enemies
(I think PHY Gotenks is significantly better)

and finally EZA INT Future Trunks (the F2P one):
Leader skill: INT types 2ki 70%
SA: Causes Supreme damage and lowers attack and defence
Passive: DEF +100%; ATK +100% when there are 2 or less enemies; Further ATK +50% and Great chance to perform a Critical Hit if there is an "Androids" Category enemy

He's ok for but he's also F2P

Edit: Messed up on SSBKK SA, its not for 1 turn its permanently stacks

Last edited:

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
The PHY Gotenks was already really impressive for its relative importance (sealer + hard hitting), but with this EZA he'll be incredible.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
PHY Gotenks getting an EZA is dope. One of my first favorite and reliable cards in this game. He's still used in my fusion team to this day.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Fusion really needed that buff.

Speaking of Fusion though, we really need some more non-Gogeta/Gotenks units for that Category. All the DB Fusions characters we got are either outdated or still just SSRs and we never got anymore since.

Granted, it's not that weird that we haven't gotten more from that game. Not like Xenoverse gets content in Dokkan regularly either, but still.

Oct 25, 2017
Got the Goku in 80 stones, bought tickets and got a dupe. Animations are awesome, team is ok etc etc.

What's cool though is looking back at my box and where I pull dokkan fest exclusives from, haven't gotten the newest dfe on their own banner -outside of dual dokkan fests- since str omega. That's been well over two years. Though that's mostly because I do focus on summoning on 3+1 banners since the value is just so much higher. But it's cool to get one of these cards when they're new, with a dupe too.

OptiveLink

Oct 25, 2017
New to this thread, but been playing for a while in Global.
I was able to do the one thing I set myself out to do after I kept quitting the game thanks to school:

Fully SA and Rainbow the transforming Goku (SS - SSB) without spending a single (extra) cent. :D

So... what do I do now? Any other good OP characters to go all out on and have a fun mission to get the medals and what not?

Last edited:

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I was able to do the one thing I set myself out to do after I kept quitting the game thanks to school:

Fully SA and Rainbow the transforming Goku (SS - SSB) without spending a single (extra) cent. :D

So... what do I do now? Any other good OP characters to go all out on and have a fun mission to get the medals and what not?
Not sure about OP (cause I don't know your box) but right now there's a couple of farmable characters on Global that are pretty good.

- EZA PHY 2nd Form Frieza
- EZA AGL Piccolo
- EZA STR Kid Gohan

And prime battles on the weekends have some LRs for you to farm (STR Frieza and TEQ SSJ Goku are kind of outdated, but AGL Trunks and INT Vegeta are pretty nice.)

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Starting late tonight, the events for Curse of the Blood Rubies/Sleeping Princess/Mystical Adventure start back up. You can get a nice Kid Goku & Arale LR from that.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Candy Vegito and Ghostenks getting awakenings for Halloween season.

Look at dat TUR art. XD

9vfx3vt0lus31.jpg

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
All awakenings are in the data now, including a new Kid Trunks in Great Saiyaman gear for this year's Halloween event.

Little Great Saiyaman of Mystery - Trunks (Kid) (Great Saiyaman)

Leader Skill: "Youth" Category Ki+3 and all stats 50%

Super Attack: Victory Cannon - Raises DEF (stacks) and deals Supreme Damage

Passive Skill: Suspicious Costume - ATK & DEF +70%; plus an additional ATK +7% (up to 70%) and chance of performing a critical hit +7% (up to 49%) with each attack performed; launches an additional attack with 3 or more Ki Spheres obtained and launches another additional attack with 5 or more Ki Spheres obtained; recovers HP with candy

Links:
The Innocents
Budding Warrior
Courage
Royal Lineage
Money Money Money
Shattering the Limit
Hero of Justice

And of course the new awakenings which are

Super Ghost Prank - Super Saiyan Gotenks & Ghosts

Leader Skill: "Fusion" Category Ki+3 and all stats 50%

Super Attack: Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack - Raises ATK and DEF for 1 turn, deals Supreme Damage with a high chance to stun the enemy

Passive Skill: Joyous Frolic - Randomly changes Ki Spheres of a certain Type to Rainbow Ki Spheres; recovers 7777 HP and ATK & DEF +30% per Rainbow Ki Sphere obtained; recovers HP with candy

Links:
Super Saiyan
The Innocents
Golden Warrior
Prepared for Battle
Shattering the Limit
Fused Fighter
The Saiyan Lineage

Categories should be the same

The Tiniest Top Notch Hero - Vegito (Candy)

Leader Skill: ATK and DEF 10% for each Ki Sphere obtained

Super Attack: Amazing Rush - Raises ATK and DEF (stacks) and deals Supreme Damage with a medium chance to inflict Stun

Passive Skill: Frontal Breakthrough - Great chance of evading enemy's attack (including Super Attack); disables enemy's guard; ATK & DEF +10% per TEQ Ki Sphere obtained or DEF +10% per non-TEQ Ki Sphere obtained; recovers HP with candy

Links:
More than Meets the Eye
Shocking Speed
Over in a Flash
Power Bestowed by God
Infighter
Supreme Power
Shattering the Limit

Categories should be the same

They're all coming on the same day, which is the 20th, alongside the LR FP Frieza banner.

On the JP side of things, V-Jump leaked the next Dokkan Fest which a 4th form Cooler which transforms via Active Skill.

Last edited:

zooj

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ames, IA
Over 200 stones sunk into this banner and not one featured unit, feels bad. My luck was really good during the Gohan/Cell banners and I figured it was only a matter of time before it'd crap out.