• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We getting any more free tickets for the Trunks/Zamasu banners? I need one more ticket for the Trunks bannee to do a multi that way, and didnt want to use stones to get a ticket if I could help it.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Not asked to me, but I'll answer anyway because I had some issues, so it might help.
I settled on a 135/140% team with LR Vegeta, Goku/Gohan, TEQ Coat Vegeta Blue, Android 21, Android 18 and PHY Hell Cell. With a friend LR Trunks.
It had a good % multiplier, and enough firepower to not die on the event. Had to use a few items though.
Awesome thanks!!!

Just got dat LR Trunks!!!!

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We getting any more free tickets for the Trunks/Zamasu banners? I need one more ticket for the Trunks bannee to do a multi that way, and didnt want to use stones to get a ticket if I could help it.
unlikely. just spend them, don't do a multi just so you can get a ticket multi, the gssr doesn't increase your odds of getting a featured unit

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Hot damn! Did another multi and got trunks!

now I'm 50 red coins away from 500. With gobros probably coming to the shop soon with part 2.... eh I don't think I'll have enough DS. Would need about 200. Here's hoping for another top grossing and good missions to come along.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
What team did you use?

aUUeEAx.png

235%

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Wild lol.

And I did more summons. I've officially gotten everything on the banners at least once other than the 2 new units lmao. Got 5 Kid Gokus, 3 Metal Coolers (who I didn't even have prior), rainbowed my SSB Gogeta, multiple cards but still didnt get the Trunks or Zamasu. I even got Gowasu somehow lmao.

I'm not even mad. I just think its funny.

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
So, part 2 sucks.

But according to DaTruth, goresh and other insiders in a few weeks Global players will be happy and Japanese players will be salty. They say don't spend any stones on the banners too so we'll see.

Oct 25, 2017
So, part 2 sucks.

But according to DaTruth, goresh and other insiders in a few weeks Global players will be happy and Japanese players will be salty. They say don't spend any stones on the banners too so we'll see.
Those two are definitely not insiders. Unless the usual french leakers said something I wouldn't listen to them

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Those two are definitely not insiders. Unless the usual french leakers said something I wouldn't listen to them
They're not insiders, at the same time this banner's not good and shouldn't be summoned on and given it's almost Christmas and we usually have great celebrations around Christmas it's far smarter to wait until then. Even Kowai mentioned this. It's just what they do each year around Christmas for Global.

Oct 25, 2017
Christmas used to be amazing, I wouldn't say last year's banner was any good just the gimmick that Hit was a global first. Which ended up being a detriment to global since it's almost been an entire year since he's been back. New Year's is what everyone should be saving for anyways, unless they happen to give a LR step up summon for Christmas

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
JP had the LR step-up during the Trunks and Zamasu celebration. Saved 200 stones for it 'cause I thought they would bring it over for part 2, but nope, so I went ahead and threw them at Trunks and Zamasu banners - nada.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Think they're hiding another thing. There's also the announcer taking about a special summon event coming soon....

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's literally news on global basically telling you not to summon on this trash banner and wait for whatever surprise they've got up their sleeve. It doesn't take nostradamus to see we're getting something good very soon.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it'll probably be a Thanksgiving banner. Would be dope if it was something new but I'm not holding out.

If it is something new then I expect it to be a new friend summon LR.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Rumors point to some Global first content so probably some sort of new unit or maybe a new mode.

I'm wondering if the fact they used the WT announcer means anything.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I'd be happy with just a World Tournament revamp. Get rid of the awful preliminary round and make the new character easier to get for the people who only want one copy, and they can still keep the dupes behind the grind wall, because for some reason people do that shit.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
So this is only tangentially related to Dokkan but I just learned that akatsuki (Dokkan devs) are also the ones behind Romancing SaGa re:universe, which apparently happens to be Square Enix's best performing gacha currently.

It's also getting a global release next year.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
WT needs a revamp but I doubt we'll get it anytime soon. Hopefully the teased event will be good. I need more stones!

Despite wanting GoBros, I need more stones to get about 50 red coins so the longer delay the better. Probably will pull on Kale/Cauilfa at this point. I'm fine with that

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
The Step Up banner's here until 12/8 for those who are thinking about popping in.

I got up to the 3rd step but now I'm missing 100 stones to finish the last 2, damn. Ah well, shit happens.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot_20191128-195425_Dokkan_Battle2.jpg

Step 1: 8th Ultimate Gohan dupe
Step 2: 5th Gotenks dupe
Step 2: 5th Gogeta dupe, 5th INT Kid Buu dupe
Step 3: 5th UI Goku dupe, 6th INT Cell dupe
Step 5: 1st Frieku

#thankyouDokkan

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Got screwed by the GLR step-up. No new cards of any kind, and my guaranteed LR was yet another dupe of AGL Mighty Mask, one of the least useful LRs.

Oh well.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Previous GLR step-up banner got me dupes for my LR Trunks, this time I got a dupe for LR Gohan. It's nice I guess, but such a bummer lol. Other SSRs were nice dupes I guess...

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I will pass on this step up banner... I have all units, I miss only STR Buu, LR Broly/Bardok/SSj3Goky/Future Trunks

And most of the units are already rainbow or with 2 dupes...

I prefer to wait for the LR Kale/Caulifla at this point!

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just don't want an LR Gohan. I'm at 90% on mine, and really don't care about the rainbow.

Still need Trunks/Mai, Mighty Mask, and Bardock, and that's it.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Damn, I deeply regret spending 100ish stones on the LR Banner ...
Well, did the two first rounds :
1st : AGL SSJ3 Goku, Int Cell Vegeta, MVP 17 => Great!
2nd round : AGL SSJ4 Vegeta

Banner stays until December 8th I think, should be enough time to get the needed stones to finish.
I think I'll pop the subscription in the mean time.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
That's a skip for me, too many rainbowed units that i'd probably get, and no Teq Broly or the other couple recent LRs makes it an easy decision.

I'd like Goku+Frieza or Trunks+Mai, but not worth it to go all the way there.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
dwO8hgs.jpg
f0Goia6.jpg

Today I give thanks to our lord and savior RNGesus for blessing me with thy first new Freeku (and Bardock, I guess).

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Looking at the units.
Really only missing UI Goku and AGL Coora to open their paths.
For LR, only missing Black and MaiTrunks.
200gems for chance of those 2 LR doesnt seem to be worth it.

Gonna wait for LR KC!

Today I give thanks to our lord and savior RNGesus for blessing me with thy first new Freeku (and Bardock, I guess).

dooood. gratz!

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Buu Saga lead Vegito and LR Cell were my two worthwhile units from the step up. Dupe AGL Rose Black and a couple SSRs Ill never use were the others.

Hopefully this will help with a few SBRs.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Did one step but I'm starting to reconsider.

Units I still dont have and I'd like to have are stuff like AGL Super 17, AGL Metal Coora and a lot of LRs like PHY Trunks, Bardock, Trunks and Mai, Goku and Frieza, and a few other LRs.

But I have a bad feeling I'll just get dupes for units I'm not really looking for or use, or just overall Ls like INT Kid Buu or LR Mighty Mask.

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
Did the full run and got 2 LRs out of it, which I certainly wasn't expecting. Agl Majin Vegeta and Phy Bardock. Both of which are new to me. My category lead was also Full Power SSJ4 Goku, which was also new.

Totally worth the stones in my eyes.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I did the 120% Super type step and Future Gohan and SSJ4 Gogeta snuck in there so that was nice.

The GSSR was INT Gogeta which is less nice, unfortunately.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Of course there's a LR banner now. Gonna pull on it anyway. I need 16 stones to 200 so I'll be just barely getting by I think, unless we hit a top grossing early.

Round1: AGL SSJ3
Round2: STR SSJ4 Goku and my FIRST EVER COPY OF PHY VB! Finally, after all these years....
Round3: INT Kid Buu
Round4: PHY SSJ Future Gohan

Not bad dupes really, but SUPER happy about Phy VB!