• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Majin Vegeta and SSJ3 Angel Goku banners are up on JP. They are both regular banners and not Super/Extreme.

Goku:
- SSJ2 Angel Goku
- Gohan/Great Saiyaman
- LR SSJ4 Goku
- STR SSJ4 Goku
- Transforming Goku
- EZA SSBKK
- Ultra Instinct Goku
- TEQ SSJ3 Angel Goku

Vegeta:
- SSJ2 Vegeta
- Dabura
- LR SSJ4 Vegeta
- AGL SSJ4 Vegeta
- Transforming Vegeta
- INT SSB Vegeta
- SSBE Vegeta
- SSJ3 Vegeta

Thoughts?

The LRs on an 8 featured unit banner is really good, outside of that the banners are... good, but nothing I'm super stoked on summoning for.

Last edited:

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
Between K and C and Christmas banners I had 7 multis. Got 10 SSRs, none of which were of any use or value whatsoever lol.

But hey at least I could spend coins on GoBros I guess. 300 stones for New Years banner let's see how that goes =)

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Heading into the NY, DF units I still have yet to pull:

LR Vegito
LR SSJ4 Goku
LR SSJ4 Vegeta
LR SSJ2 Gohan
LR Perfect Cell
LR Go Bros
STR SSGKK Goku
TEQ Future Trunks
AGL Zamasu
Namek Goku
Metal Cooler
Future Gohan
SSJ3 Broly
Hit
Jiren

What should I do in the future?

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Heading into the NY, DF units I still have yet to pull:

LR Vegito
LR SSJ4 Goku
LR SSJ4 Vegeta
LR SSJ2 Gohan
LR Perfect Cell
LR Go Bros
STR SSGKK Goku
TEQ Future Trunks
AGL Zamasu
Namek Goku
Metal Cooler
Future Gohan
SSJ3 Broly
Hit
Jiren

What should I do in the future?
I'd say aim for the LR SSJ4s, Gobros, Namek Goku, Trunks and Zamasu as they have the best leader skills in the game currently while also being amazing units.

LR Gohan is somewhere in that too.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Majin Vegeta and SSJ3 Angel Goku banners are up on JP. They are both regular banners and not Super/Extreme.

Goku:
- SSJ2 Angel Goku
- Gohan/Great Saiyaman
- LR SSJ4 Goku
- STR SSJ4 Goku
- Transforming Goku
- EZA SSBKK
- Ultra Instinct Goku
- TEQ SSJ3 Angel Goku

Vegeta:
- SSJ2 Vegeta
- Dabura
- LR SSJ4 Vegeta
- AGL SSJ4 Vegeta
- Transforming Vegeta
- INT SSB Vegeta
- SSBE Vegeta
- SSJ3 Vegeta

Thoughts?

The LRs on an 8 featured unit banner is really good, outside of that the banners are... good, but nothing I'm super stoked on summoning for.
The banners being that surprised me. I didn't expect the LR SSj4s to be on there.

Oct 25, 2017

Goku:
- SSJ2 Angel Goku
- Gohan/Great Saiyaman
- LR SSJ4 Goku
- STR SSJ4 Goku
- Transforming Goku
- EZA SSBKK
- Ultra Instinct Goku
- TEQ SSJ3 Angel Goku

Vegeta:
- SSJ2 Vegeta
- Dabura
- LR SSJ4 Vegeta
- AGL SSJ4 Vegeta
- Transforming Vegeta
- INT SSB Vegeta
- SSBE Vegeta
- SSJ3 Vegeta

Thoughts?

Outside of the LRs and the new cards every other featured is either rainbowed or at an amount of dupes that I don't want any more of. The exception being PHY Transforming Vegeta who i don't have

Don't think these banners are great

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Goku:
- SSJ2 Angel Goku
- Gohan/Great Saiyaman
- LR SSJ4 Goku
- STR SSJ4 Goku
- Transforming Goku
- EZA SSBKK
- Ultra Instinct Goku
- TEQ SSJ3 Angel Goku

Vegeta:
- SSJ2 Vegeta
- Dabura
- LR SSJ4 Vegeta
- AGL SSJ4 Vegeta
- Transforming Vegeta
- INT SSB Vegeta
- SSBE Vegeta
- SSJ3 Vegeta

Thoughts?

surprisingly bad banners despite the LRs. mostly rainbowed or heavily duped units for me. i would literally only be pulling for the new df units and dupes for the LRs, so when these come to global, all else being equal, I'll probably do the discount rounds and dip out.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At this point the majority of people already have almost all of the DF units, so any set of featured units will look underwhelming.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
If we had heard about this banner a year ago, it would've been amazing. But so many of the units are in so many banners. Which makes sense, as it's banners built around the stars.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Piccolo and Nail drop January 5th with prime LR Cell. Not worth going in on. No offense to Piccoli but ya know lol.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Got my last one and free multi, finally. As expected, nothing amazing, so I bought GoBros. Feels good to have them but damn I have no stones. First time in a while and I'm sure I'll regret it later.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
From dbz.space we know transforming Piccolo with prime battle Cell will be next so it's an easy skip banner. Those units arrive on the 6th (Cell is on the 1st) so there probably something on new years.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I think we'll get the Guaranteed LR banner but I think it'll probably only be 1 rotation. Even though last year we got 2, I just think they'll do 1 given the other times it's appeared this year it's only had 1 rotation.

Also, given they know nobody's summoning on that Piccolo banner, they'll probably make the first summon 30 stones. Shoutout to anyone who decides to summon on that thing. We're probably getting Future Gohan next and then probably Cooler.

Last edited:

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
So they updated the Infinite Dragon Ball History mode with two stages, Goku's Family and Vegeta's Family. It goes in order from oldest members to youngest.

Goku Family:
- Bardock
- Raditz
- Goku
- Gohan (Teen)
- Goten
- Pan
- Goku Jr

Vegeta Family:
- King Vegeta
- Vegeta
- Tarble
- Future Trunks
- Kid Trunks
- Bra
- Vegeta Jr

The event works a bit differently from others in that the difficulty is actually reversed and has the hardest phases at the start, so defensive stackers aren't as useful here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
That's so damn clever. I figured they'd start off with the weaker ones. The infinite DB and Legacy Goku stages are my favorite parts of the game. Also I forgot about March's Saiyan Day. In 2018 we got Transforming Vegeta. Who knows what we'll get in 2019.

I say give us a new Ultimate Gohan card, one that we've been wanting for years.

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
That's so damn clever. I figured they'd start off with the weaker ones. The infinite DB and Legacy Goku stages are my favorite parts of the game. Also I forgot about March's Saiyan Day. In 2018 we got Transforming Vegeta. Who knows what we'll get in 2019.

I say give us a new Ultimate Gohan card, one that we've been wanting for years.
There is a really cool idea on the Dokkan Battle subreddit for a ToP Ultimate Gohan which I really liked the idea of! I'm honestly not sure what card I want next, I would really like something with more focus on the Saiyan saga I think.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Yeah we need a big Saiyan Saga celebration like Android/Cell Saga had this year.

Raditz needs a good summonable card, Nappa does as well, Great Ape Vegeta and Kaioken Goku are a DDF waiting to happen, Spirit Bomb Krillin and we legit don't have any Kid Gohan from that arc either outside of some SRs and Rs.

Saibamen could also get a good unit, I mean Cell Jrs did.

Namek could also use a few more units. Namely a good Dodoria and a good Zarbon (its wild that there are no Monster Zarbon units in the game yet.) Krillin, Gohan and Vegeta also have some standout moments in the arc that don't have cards yet (mostly Gohan's beatdown on 2nd Form Frieza.)

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just reading up about another Dragon Ball game called Bucchigiri Match, has anyone else started playing this?

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just reading up about another Dragon Ball game called Bucchigiri Match, has anyone else started playing this?
Isn't it a Japanese-only browser game? I haven't bothered, one gacha is enough (too much really) for me. Also the way the characters in that game animate like flash puppets, with their heads like bobbing up and down, looks wack.

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't it a Japanese-only browser game? I haven't bothered, one gacha is enough (too much really) for me. Also the way the characters in that game animate like flash puppets, with their heads like bobbing up and down, looks wack.
Yeah, it is, I was curious if anyone had tried it and whether or not it was worth actually checking out or not. The only thing I've seen is some Dokkan Battle SA animations being updated to include parts of the BM animations and thought it looked pretty cool.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Eeeee STR Majeta and AGL SSJ2 are getting EZA. Kinda insane because they are great and recent units already, Majeta has 18k ATK at rainbow.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

It's extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely whale-focused and does not have an English version. Like if you think Dokkan is bad with how much whaling you need to do, Bucchigiri makes Dokkan look like Santa Claus. I played it for six months before I gave up because it's basically impossible to be competitive in PVP (most of the game's modes) without extremely good gacha luck or extreme whaling.

The entire game is about having cards that synergize with each other to be able to use their abilities, so if you don't have extremely good luck on one banner - since banners are heavily themed around card/team synergy - it's virtually impossible to build a deck that actually works and you'll get steamrolled constantly.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017

Not sure who this guy is so it could wrong.

Edit: Did they ever say when VB Eza will drop?

Last edited:

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
It's extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely whale-focused and does not have an English version. Like if you think Dokkan is bad with how much whaling you need to do, Bucchigiri makes Dokkan look like Santa Claus. I played it for six months before I gave up because it's basically impossible to be competitive in PVP (most of the game's modes) without extremely good gacha luck or extreme whaling.

The entire game is about having cards that synergize with each other to be able to use their abilities, so if you don't have extremely good luck on one banner - since banners are heavily themed around card/team synergy - it's virtually impossible to build a deck that actually works and you'll get steamrolled constantly.
I think I'll skip, the idea of a YuGiOh Duel Links type game sounds good! I wonder if I should just check out Dragon Ball heroes instead?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'll skip, the idea of a YuGiOh Duel Links type game sounds good! I wonder if I should just check out Dragon Ball heroes instead?

That's the thing - if it weren't so greedy and luck-based it would be fun, it's a cool concept for a card game. It's just not very well-balanced for gacha PVP.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Is it ever worth skipping the step up banners considering what you can get? Unless you have everything obviously.

It's very, very, very easy to get punked with a dupe LR on the step up banners once you have more than half of the non-DFE gacha LRs. Spending 200 stones for a >50% chance at a useless dupe isn't exactly a great return on investment, especially if you already have most (or all) of the category and elemental leaders.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Is it ever worth skipping the step up banners considering what you can get? Unless you have everything obviously.
Depends on your box really.

On the first step up banner I was very unlucky and on every single step except the LR I got a dupe for an unit I barely use, that type of situation is very possible. I never summon on LR banners so obviously the LR step was my goal anyways.

Nowadays the regular banner LRs arent the end all be all anymore except for some recent ones. If you pull an LR like STR Broly, Majin Vegeta, PHY Cell, Trunks and Mai, etc that's definitely a bit of a shaft.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
The EZA for TEQ Angel SSj2 Goku and STR Majin Vegeta will be nuts. Those 2 units were already pretty good in their own right. Anything to use them more I approve of.

Oct 25, 2017
No

XtROFn9.png

Can be done 3 times total. Steps3 and 4 now looking likeSuper/Extreme category leads since step 2 is all the 120s

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like the Step Up banner's added up to the GT Trio meaning it's added them and Baby. Also wow...it's 3 rounds. That's 600 stones wowwwww.

Also, nah. I don't think anyone should ever skip a guaranteed LR banner. It goes beyond chances, it's an LR. Unless you've got everything rainbowed I'd advise people to summon but that's just my opinion. Sure, you might get a dupe but that's always cool given that unit will probably get an EZA some years down the line since we're about to get the 120 EZAs into play.

Trunks and Zamasu are on it too? Plus Namek Goku? Yeah I gotta summon on these.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah you're getting a basic setup with each round and that's not counting the chances that you can get any of the other cards on other steps. The Guaranteed LR banner is still the best banner in this game's history based on the fact that you're just guaranteed to get things.

I mean if people wanna skip cool, that's their own prerogative. It's just beyond chances and in a game like this that's what we all need.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Out of all these cards the ones I hope I get are

Namek Goku - Need more dupes, got 2
Hit - Mine has 0 dupes
Transforming Trunks - Don't have
Zamasu - Don't have

and then the LRs like GokuFrieza (need a dupe), Baby, Bardock and INT Gohan (still don't have).

If I get any of those I'll be fine. Given we've got the Piccolo banner coming up (must skip) and then the Future Gohan (might skip) and Cooler banners, I might just mostly skip banners until we either hit Cooler or until we make it to the anniversary.