• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like the Step Up banner's added up to the GT Trio meaning it's added them and Baby. Also wow...it's 3 rounds. That's 600 stones wowwwww.

Also, nah. I don't think anyone should ever skip a guaranteed LR banner. It goes beyond chances, it's an LR. Unless you've got everything rainbowed I'd advise people to summon but that's just my opinion. Sure, you might get a dupe but that's always cool given that unit will probably get an EZA some years down the line since we're about to get the 120 EZAs into play.

Trunks and Zamasu are on it too? Plus Namek Goku? Yeah I gotta summon on these.

When did TEQ Broly come out? Before or after the GT Trio? Because I got a GT Trio dupe from the LAST step-up, which sucked.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
The GLB banner will be probably a bit different/worse, have that in mind (couple DFE banners behind). Definitely a skip for me, I am nearing 1000 stones again and I like that lol.

LR Gogeta Blue here I come, you will be mine motherfucker.

4mkck9jr65i21.gif

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
There are too many cards I don't have to skip I feel. I don't have Hit, Namek Goku, Trunks, Zamasu, Goku & Frieza, Baby, GT Trio, Bardock etc etc. I have 430 stones... is it too much to wish for 170 in rewards and gifts to get a 3rd rotation in?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yuck. If Namek Saga Goku isn't on ours it's gonna be a definite skip for me.
I really hope they give us a similar banner to Japan's but who knows if they will given last year we didn't. Then again, if they just add those cards to it then it'll probably still be good.

This makes me want to go back and see what I got on the previous Step-Up banners to compare. I don't even remember any of the cards I got last time besides getting LR dupes I already had.

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope they give us a similar banner to Japan's but who knows if they will given last year we didn't. Then again, if they just add those cards to it then it'll probably still be good.

This makes me want to go back and see what I got on the previous Step-Up banners to compare. I don't even remember any of the cards I got last time besides getting LR dupes I already had.
Last year step ups the category leads we were missing that jp had were FP SSJ4 Goku and PHY Future Gohan. Goku came out end of November and Future Gohan's banner was either still running or had just ended .

They were on the Thanksgiving step-up.

Don't see them there

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017

Has a breakdown of the steps, though it separates step 2 into super/extreme like last year and combines step 3 and 4 from this year. Of the category cards Piccolo is a definite no, Trunks/Zamasu a maybe. Everything else should be similar.

Oh I suppose global's EZA pool will be different as well

I don't know what to tell you. I got a dupe of them in the past month and I know for a fact that it didn't come from the LR Kale/Caulifla banner or the LR Final Form Frieza banner, and I don't pull on category banners.
Ok here's further proof you didn't pull them there

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Here's the cards on there
Last year step ups the category leads we were missing that jp had were FP SSJ4 Goku and PHY Future Gohan. Goku came out end of November and Future Gohan's banner was either still running or had just ended .
Oh yeah I do remember the talk about us missing FPSSj4 Goku.

Here's the banner cards on Japan. Obviously they'll edit Piccolo out of Global's.

ltpbWjk.png

Oct 25, 2017
Hit better stay but knowing how weird they've been with him who knows. Trunks and Zamasu are a maybe, Namek Goku small maybe leaning towards probably being on there

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yep looks like Hit is staying on Global's according to the news. He's on the pic with INT Black, Kid Goku and Transforming Vegeta.

Looks like we're getting the STR Cell EZA too.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it seems it was, I shouldn't have posted it in here tbh given I didn't know that person lol.

Besides that, seems there's a chance we might be getting those "7 character EZAs" that some others have mentioned. That SSj Goku is gonna be nasty.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
TEQ BROLY ON GLOBALL!!!!!!!!!

But no Namek Goku, Trunks or Zamasu.

I'll still go 1-2 rounds.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
1st - Transforming Vegeta, TEQ SSj3 Gotenks
2nd - SSj3 Broly
3rd - Transforming Vegeta (now rainbowed)
4th - Hit
5th - PHY Cooler, STR Trunks/Mai

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
History truly does repeat itself.

LR was Goku Black, the exact same one I got last year on this day.

Rest of the steps were big Ls, history repeating itself again.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
History truly does repeat itself.

LR was Goku Black, the exact same one I got last year on this day.

Rest of the steps were big Ls, history repeating itself again.

These banners really are dragon stone traps at this point. Amazing quality for new players, horrible deal for people with big accounts.

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Tempting but this is hard to pull without Namek Goku/Trunks/Zamasu.
Already have LR Broly and i dont want another Bardock (got 2 from KC banner and didnt get KC T_T)

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
These banners really are dragon stone traps at this point. Amazing quality for new players, horrible deal for people with big accounts.
That's the thing, my account isn't that big. I wouldnt mind getting dupes if it were of units I actually used.

And then there's the LRs, somehow LRs I would actually get a lot of use out of like PHY Trunks or GoFrieza still elude me but I keep pulling some of the lower end ones I'll barely ever use.

Sucks but it is what it is.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

I'm sorry, but pulling a dupe of a piece of shit like LR Bojack isn't something anyone should be happy they spent 200 stones on, especially if they already have all of the dokkanfest exclusive units on the banner. It's very, very, very easy to get completely screwed and walk away with zero value on these things.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
A lot of the older LRs have some baggage with em. Namely none are very good defensively or have ki issues. Some do circumvent this under certain rotations and teams though (like PHY Trunks being really good when used with the PHY Rage Trunks).

That said the banner is still insanely valuable, the fact they made two separate steps for category leaders is wild. The only issue being that the Extreme step is way weaker.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, you've already pulled the 2 best LRS in the game, so you're good for the next year

I'm aware. "I have too many LRs so I keep pulling dupes of the worst ones!" is the definition of Dokkan First World Problems.

It still doesn't change the fact that of all the LRs in the game to pull from these banners, shitty ones like Mighty Mask, Bojack and Black keep popping up instead of new ones or dupes of actually good LRs.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Went all 3 rounds. I didn't get any new cards but I rainbowed a good amount of cards and if not rainbowed, sent a few up to 90%. After this I'm not going to go in on a banner until the anniversary drops and that includes Cooler. I'm happy with what I've pulled. The notable ones I got are

- Transforming Vegeta (now rainbowed, got 2)
- PHY Future Gohan (now rainbowed, got 2)
- AGL Metal Cooler (now rainbowed, got 1)
- LR STR Broly (first summoned LR that's now rainbow)
- STR Rose (90%)
- PHY Cooler (90%)
- PHY Super Vegito (79%)
- Hit (69%)
- LR Trunks/Mai (79%)
- TEQ Beerus (90%)
- STR Ultimate Gohan (79%)
- TEQ SSj3 Gotenks (first copy)
- PHY Teen Gohan (79%)

Now for the cards I've had rainbowed who I got unneeded dupes of

- SSj3 Broly
- STR SSj4 Goku x 2
- INT Kid Buu
- INT Super Buu
- SSBE Vegeta

Those will come in handy when the EZAs drop.

Last edited:

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Only 200 Stones and have all units instead of str majin and some of these lr... Probably gonna skip

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Ha, knew it would be way worse (aside the bone that is TEQ Broly). Not touching this dupe city.
My plan is to check how 5th anniversary banners look and if they are good I might just start saving now for them on GLB.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
rhCLVHB.jpg

[NEW] Future Gohan
[NEW] LR Cell
[NEW] LR SSJ3 Goku
[DUPE1] LR Frieku
[DUPE3] PHY SSJ Broly
[DUPE3] INT Buhaan
[DUPE2&3] Vegito Blue
[DUPE6] Int Kid Buu

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
This is an easy skip for me, don't have enough for a full lap and I only really want a couple LRs.

The first few steps are pretty much useless for me, at this point.

Good luck on your pulls, everyone.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
did all 3 steps and got teq broly and lr trunks, both new. Broly was my most wanted card in the game so I'm very happy! got some useful dupes for other cards too but none of the cat leaders i was missing (which isn't many)

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I am at 800 stones so I will do one round.
If I get shafted I am suing this thread.

EDIT: Shaft averted! Got double LR summon with STR Broly (dupe) and Mighty Mask (first copy). Got Hit and dupes for 55% only which is a legit miracle.

But now back to saving, seriously.

Last edited: