• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Felt stupid to not summon 10 units with chance of LR for 20stones.
So I did it and...
ZBYviAN.jpg

quite speechless.
what a bait banner.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Likelihood of 120 gems before the Lr banner leaves? I pulled too much on K&C but nothing's worth it to pull unless I can do a full rotation

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
With the recent events i would't gt my hopes up for top grossing, tho i hope im wrong because i would like to complete at least one step.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
The two LRs I had were Majin Vegeta and INT Gohan ... first dupe of each :(
I'm still missing so much LR, of course I got dupes.
In the two rounds I also got AGL Cooler 1st Dupe, 1st copy of Int Kid Goku, 1st copy of FP Goku, 5th copy of FP Frieza, 5th copy of Int Gogeta ... and a new PHY Broly.
Could have been much better.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Did the second step on round 2 and got
- AGL Super Vegeta (not impressive but it's my first copy so I'm not upset)
- STR Buu (Dupe 2, very glad)
- FP SSJ4 Goku (Dupe 3, also very happy)
- PHY SSJ3 Gotenks (Dupe 3 but I never use him so eh)

This step alone ended up better than my round 1 pulls lmao.

Omegabalmung

Nov 4, 2017
Dont know if i should get GoBros from Baba. Does pinnicle of anger goku shows up on Baba? I was either going to wait for him to show up or grab GoBros to add to my goku family team.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dont know if i should get GoBros from Baba. Does pinnicle of anger goku shows up on Baba? I was either going to wait for him to show up or grab GoBros to add to my goku family team.
You should, LRs show up on banners way less frequently and are harder to pull due to more featured units (look at the christmas banner for example). There's no telling when they'll be back. Namek Goku is just a regular dokkanfest Goku, he'll come back plenty of times. He is on Cooler's banner, which we should get in about 3-4 months.

Also GoBros is one of the best cards in the game.

Omegabalmung

Nov 4, 2017
You should, LRs show up on banners way less frequently and are harder to pull due to more featured units (look at the christmas banner for example). There's no telling when they'll be back. Namek Goku is just a regular dokkanfest Goku, he'll come back plenty of times. He is on Cooler's banner, which we should get in about 3-4 months.

Also GoBros is one of the best cards in the game.

Thank you! Buying them now lol.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Did 2 more steps:
- STR Broly (the old one, first copy)
- PHY Future Gohan (Dupe 2, needed)
- STR Ultimate Gohan (first copy, jesus christ this guy evaded me for so long and he'll probably be replaced as soon as next month)
- STR Rosé (Final dupe, finally rainbowed)

All that's left is the LR Step... which I unfortunately don't have enough stones for.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I only s tarted playing this properly a few weeks ago.

Is it normal for start of new year to get bonus stuff for being top grossing in the store? It was a nice surprise to see all the shit we got when I logged in.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I only s tarted playing this properly a few weeks ago.

Is it normal for start of new year to get bonus stuff for being top grossing in the store? It was a nice surprise to see all the shit we got when I logged in.
Yeah these days we usually do get top grossing rewards if it hits number one in the store.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Did the one round I could afford with the top grossing, got my second dupe of TEQ LR Broly :|

I wanted someone new!

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Well this sure happened on the first step of round 3.

yyNlaTz.jpg

That's a rainbowed Broly now. As well my first dupe for Buuhan and 3rd for Gogeta.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This banner is absolutely great. It sucks that I don't have enough stones to do anything worthwhile with it though. Only been able to do three steps. But had absolutely incredible pulls. Great dupes and new characters. Especially happy with my new TEQ Hit (with dupe even!) and AGL Gogeta.

Hopefully, I'll be able to do one or two more pulls before the banner is gone.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Started a new account. Haven't played since when SSJ4 Gogeta launched in JP so I'm pretty out of the loop. Can anyone tell me which units I have that are worth building a team from and which units are worth trying to UR/LR with the units I have available?

Here's my collection

So right now I'm using UI Goku lead with realm of gods units, but I can see I have a whole load of pretty high end type leaders too. And a Goku who boosts super characters really well, plus some LR's and that SSJ3 LR Goku who hits pretty hard by the looks of it?

I'm just struggling with where I could start with the Dokkan Awakenings. Typically I'd roll a new account and burn gems to get a few top class units going but I kinda burned them all on that banner lol. I dunno where to start with DA's now since the difficulty got sky high when I quit before and the reset bug was patched out making it 1000x harder.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Started a new account. Haven't played since when SSJ4 Gogeta launched in JP so I'm pretty out of the loop. Can anyone tell me which units I have that are worth building a team from and which units are worth trying to UR/LR with the units I have available?

Here's my collection

So right now I'm using UI Goku lead with realm of gods units, but I can see I have a whole load of pretty high end type leaders too. And a Goku who boosts super characters really well, plus some LR's and that SSJ3 LR Goku who hits pretty hard by the looks of it?

I'm just struggling with where I could start with the Dokkan Awakenings. Typically I'd roll a new account and burn gems to get a few top class units going but I kinda burned them all on that banner lol. I dunno where to start with DA's now since the difficulty got sky high when I quit before and the reset bug was patched out making it 1000x harder.
You have really good cards. I'm at work so I can't really go into much detail, but here are the cards you should try to awaken.

AGL
  • Vegeta Blue
  • Cooler
  • SSJ3 Goku
  • Baby Vegeta
  • SSJ Gogeta
  • Transforming Goku
  • SSJ4 Vegeta
INT
  • Ultra Instinct Goku
  • Super Gogeta
  • LR Bojack
  • Ultimate Gohan
  • Kid Goku
TEQ
  • SSJ3 Gotenks
  • Perfect Cell
  • LR SSJ3 Goku
  • SSJ4 Gogeta
STR
  • Super Saiyan Rose Black
  • Super Gogeta
  • SSJ4 Goku
  • Jiren
  • Janemba
  • Broly
PHY
  • Omega Shenron
  • Bergamo
  • Full Power Frieza
  • Cooler
  • Super Vegito
  • Vegito Blue
You have other good cards, but those are what immediately stood out to me. Some of those cards don't get extremely good until they are Extreme Z-Awakened, but don't worry about that for now. Running simple category leads or even type leads should make the earlier Dokkan events really simple.

Try awakening AGL SSJ3 Goku, TEQ Perfect Cell, PHY Vegito Blue, TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks, and PHY Full Power Frieza. I would research more for you if I weren't at work, but those stuck out to me as "older" cards that therefore would have easier events. General rule of thumb is to never fuse your duplicate SSRs to increase Super Attack. You want to use dupes for the potential system.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You have really good cards. I'm at work so I can't really go into much detail, but here are the cards you should try to awaken.

AGL
  • Vegeta Blue
  • Cooler
  • SSJ3 Goku
  • Baby Vegeta
  • SSJ Gogeta
  • Transforming Goku
  • SSJ4 Vegeta
INT
  • Ultra Instinct Goku
  • Super Gogeta
  • LR Bojack
  • Ultimate Gohan
  • Kid Goku
TEQ
  • SSJ3 Gotenks
  • Perfect Cell
  • LR SSJ3 Goku
  • SSJ4 Gogeta
STR
  • Super Saiyan Rose Black
  • Super Gogeta
  • SSJ4 Goku
  • Jiren
  • Janemba
  • Broly
PHY
  • Omega Shenron
  • Bergamo
  • Full Power Frieza
  • Cooler
  • Super Vegito
  • Vegito Blue
You have other good cards, but those are what immediately stood out to me. Some of those cards don't get extremely good until they are Extreme Z-Awakened, but don't worry about that for now. Running simple category leads or even type leads should make the earlier Dokkan events really simple.

Try awakening AGL SSJ3 Goku, TEQ Perfect Cell, PHY Vegito Blue, TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks, and PHY Full Power Frieza. I would research more for you if I weren't at work, but those stuck out to me as "older" cards that therefore would have easier events. General rule of thumb is to never fuse your duplicate SSRs to increase Super Attack. You want to use dupes for the potential system.

Ah thanks! Yeah starting with those would probably be a good idea. I can just about power through the SSJ Rose one on Z Hard atm but it's a bit slow compared to doing them on super which is definitely out of my league right now. Did actually feed a few dupes in for potential before on the units I figured will be useful like SSJ4 goku and SSJ Rose etc.

Think I'll work on some of those villains first then. Pity they never implemented any stamina restore items and just left it as gems as that would be ideal

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did the 2nd lap on the step-up and it didn't work out so great.

Every featured I pulled were already rainbowed. Guaranteed LR was a TEQ Goku Black dupe. So basically, 0 new cards.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Took another go at the christmas banner last night and got an LR SSJ4 Vegeta too. Would have preferred Goku tbh since I have more cards to use with him but I wont complain with an extra LR.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Knocking down some SBRs. After the help I got last month here I've got these 5 left.

Buu
SSj3
Giant
Transformation
Ginyu

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Knocking down some SBRs. After the help I got last month here I've got these 5 left.

Buu
SSj3
Giant
Transformation
Ginyu
SSJ3 is surprisingly easy.

Did it with INT Bardock, LR Goku, Xeno Goku, SSJ3 Vegeta, SSJ3 Gohan and Transforming Goku.

Ideally I'd put SSJ3 Trunks because hes a great tank but I could not pull him no matter what. I imagine Xeno Goku's dokkan Awakening makes it even easier given his passive makes him a monster tank.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
SSJ3 is surprisingly easy.

Did it with INT Bardock, LR Goku, Xeno Goku, SSJ3 Vegeta, SSJ3 Gohan and Transforming Goku.

Ideally I'd put SSJ3 Trunks because hes a great tank but I could not pull him no matter what. I imagine Xeno Goku's dokkan Awakening makes it even easier given his passive makes him a monster tank.
I've got a decent team for SSj3 even though I don't have any of those Xeno characters so I might be able to do that one. Just need to hidden potential my other characters out a big namely SSj3 Vegeta.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got 50 stones for the LR step.

Bunch of R and SR trash along with a 2nd dupe of PHY Trunks.

Damnit.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
So they threw Namek and FPSSj4 Goku on the Piccolo banner for those who wanna summon Piccolo. They're also in the shop too.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This Piccolo banner is pretty lit? Namek Goku AND Metal Cooler...maybe I should have save stones for this.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017

all prime lr done (i still need to farm another Cell copy to raise SA but I will wait for the campaign).

also the Piccolo banner is pretty nice but i have no stones so yeah

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
said fuck it and got Namek Goku with coins. I have all the DFE LRs currently out that I care about (only missing Cell and he's trash) so there will be plenty of time to save coins for whatever comes next.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What's the deal with UI gokus dokkan event? I suppose during the spirit bomb you only have 1 round to kill that phase? I can just about edge out a win on all the others but that makes UI Goku a bit trickier right now.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm sitting at 630 red coins right now and that goku is crazy tempting. I was thinking of saving for the LR Vegito fusion or LR Gohan. Need to really look at my box and see what will help me out more.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tbh I'd really like that LR Goku too but if theres a Vegito one coming I'll probably wait for that. I'm also about 24 multi short of it right now so that helps lol. If I had the resources I'd probably cave.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
At the end we got the 20+20 stones, so why not try at least the first step?
Got a new LR -> Baby.
I guess a decent one on the last I miss, at least is a good Artificial Form cat. leader!

Tempted to try my luck for the other LR I still miss (Teq Broly, STR Trunks, PHY Bardok & INT GT trio)... but probably not worth it having everything else on the banner...

The new Piccolo banner is a big skip.

I need info on the next SBR in the future to know the units I will need, lol. I suppose this summer is when it will drop...

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So anyone know what these weekend tickets are for? These were never around when I used to play so they're definitely new. Thanks to the double stam at least I've got almost all my best awakened now finally. Just SSJ3 Gogeta, LR Veggie, UI Goku and Jiren to go. Do have a few more LR to do but it seems like their events aren't tied to dokkan so may be waiting a while on their return

Do also have an SSG AGL goku to awaken but I cannot for the life of me remember which event hes tied to. I could have sworn he has one though

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
So anyone know what these weekend tickets are for? These were never around when I used to play so they're definitely new. Thanks to the double stam at least I've got almost all my best awakened now finally. Just SSJ3 Gogeta, LR Veggie, UI Goku and Jiren to go. Do have a few more LR to do but it seems like their events aren't tied to dokkan so may be waiting a while on their return

Do also have an SSG AGL goku to awaken but I cannot for the life of me remember which event hes tied to. I could have sworn he has one though

On the weekends, you'll see an extra summon to go for.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ok one last noob question. Where do you get those nimbus medals? I was gonna LR mighty mask for the sake of it but I cant even figure out where they come from

On the weekends, you'll see an extra summon to go for.
Ah thanks! That's a nice new bonus then. Free summons were always kinda rare on here before.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ok one last noob question. Where do you get those nimbus medals? I was gonna LR mighty mask for the sake of it but I cant even figure out where they come from

Ah thanks! That's a nice new bonus then. Free summons were always kinda rare on here before.
supreme kai missions. go to the missions tab and look at the supreme kai event missions.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
These free LR grind are the most boring thing in the world... just reached 500 medals... Probably not even worth it... :\