• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
These free LR grind are the most boring thing in the world... just reached 500 medals... Probably not even worth it... :\
Cell is by far the best Prime Battle LR.

Honestly all I'm doing is burning 1 bar of stamina with all boosts per day on the event. Its slower but at least I don't get sick of the event as quick.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Cell is by far the best Prime Battle LR.

Honestly all I'm doing is burning 1 bar of stamina with all boosts per day on the event. Its slower but at least I don't get sick of the event as quick.
The same for me, but still boring... :D
Never spend a stone for refill stamina, I am 100% free to play by 1 1/2 years now, so I cant waste stones to speed up!

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
According to Kowai the SDBH banner is returning on the 17th.

Seems to be the same one from August, so Cumber, Fu and the others will come later.

FighterZ event is also returning.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
According to Kowai the SDBH banner is returning on the 17th.

Seems to be the same one from August, so Cumber, Fu and the others will come later.

FighterZ event is also returning.
I was assuming it would be the new units with a data download to come later. They've never repeated DBH banners before have they?

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I was assuming it would be the new units with a data download to come later. They've never repeated DBH banners before have they?
Turns out the new DBH characters ARE coming, they just werent in the data dl.

But the missions in the dl were the same ones JP got when Cumber and co. came out.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Turns out the new DBH characters ARE coming, they just werent in the data dl.

But the missions in the dl were the same ones JP got when Cumber and co. came out.
Yeah I figured. I think I'm gonna skip, the units are not bad, and neat, but rarely worth using over other, better options. I went 10 multis deep last time, getting caught in the hype (and guaranteed featured SSR feels pretty good) and got everyone featured, but I barely use any of them. I run Sealas with 3 dupes on Ex STR for virtual clash, and that's about it. The SSJ3s are also good for SSJ3 SBR, but since I did that I don't really run SSJ3 anymore.

Saving my stones for the double rates LR Goku banner, Cooler, and whatever else.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Dp they usually do step ups or was that something special for the holidays? I'm thinking I'll just save stones now but dunno if another guaranteed LR step up will show up before the anniversary

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Dp they usually do step ups or was that something special for the holidays? I'm thinking I'll just save stones now but dunno if another guaranteed LR step up will show up before the anniversary

They did one last New Year and one around Thanksgiving. They're very, very, very uncommon.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah I wouldn't count on one before the anniversary. They are absolutely the best value banners the game will ever have though, so they're always worth summoning on when they're available unless you have like, everything.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They did one last New Year and one around Thanksgiving. They're very, very, very uncommon.
yeah I wouldn't count on one before the anniversary. They are absolutely the best value banners the game will ever have though, so they're always worth summoning on when they're available unless you have like, everything.
Ah, yeah I figured they might be rather uncommon. I suppose if I really wanted to play it safe I could save up to 600 and only use any excess over that so I always have 3 laps banked.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Ah, yeah I figured they might be rather uncommon. I suppose if I really wanted to play it safe I could save up to 600 and only use any excess over that so I always have 3 laps banked.
Worth noting that step ups outside of new years have been one round only.

But having at least 200 in the back pocket is always a smart move.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Worth noting that step ups outside of new years have been one round only.

But having at least 200 in the back pocket is always a smart move.

Ah ok. Yeah I guess no need to worry about having a stash like that for maybe a year again. Thanks! I'll stick with a stash of 200 for now then

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda stuck now on the Piccolo EZA at 21. Was going fine up until then :(

Don't have many great TEQ folk sadly

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Well they put Namek Goku on the banner so now I have to summon. Wish me luck.

VScudf3_d.jpg

Sike.

nR8pACj_d.jpg

TemptingAcceptableGuernseycow-size_restricted.gif

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda stuck now on the Piccolo EZA at 21. Was going fine up until then :(

Don't have many great TEQ folk sadly

Finally did all 30 levels :D ended up using some keys to get Lord Slug from the Portal of Memories.

Namekian healing powers is great :D (plus a link between Slug and Frieza also helped with healing)

Oh and LR Broly as a friend helps, especially when they transform and you can use his ability to let you do an U. Super Attack without worrying about the ki spheres.

all in all, I'm happy eventually getting it done :D

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Any idea when the half rates for dokkans and double xp comes to an end? I'm feeling the burnout a bit after grinding to awaken almost all super characters and still have a fair few villains to go. Got LR SSJ4 Veggie awakened finally and damn, he just gets extra supers in the middle of the match cause why not? His double orb gains makes him real easy to hit U.Super too. Making me want that LR SSJ4 Goku too.

It's actually kinda odd finally having LR's. I played for a couple years before and never got one. Now I have like 4 or 5 a few weeks in.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Any idea when the half rates for dokkans and double xp comes to an end? I'm feeling the burnout a bit after grinding to awaken almost all super characters and still have a fair few villains to go. Got LR SSJ4 Veggie awakened finally and damn, he just gets extra supers in the middle of the match cause why not? His double orb gains makes him real easy to hit U.Super too. Making me want that LR SSJ4 Goku too.

It's actually kinda odd finally having LR's. I played for a couple years before and never got one. Now I have like 4 or 5 a few weeks in.
If you mean the half stamina 25 stam for dokkan events that's a permanent thing

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
He's probably gonna be 2020's answer to UI Goku (in that hes gonna be spammed in banners) but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it lol.

That and I'm probably done with summoning for a long while to build up my anniversary stash.

Yea I spent the coins because I had enough to hold 500 for when LR Cell comes back (only dokkanfest LR I'm missing) and I won't be summoning again until anniversary most likely.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I got some similar ones for my free summons. This thing seems primed for SSj3 characters.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I still can't beat the SSj3 SBR. Given that I might do a summon on that DBH banner that's coming up soon. If I get that Goku or any of the other SSj3s I'll be set.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Wild how I went through Extreme SBR itemless and then got my head blasted on turn one of the last fight.

I wasnt trying to do a no item run either, I just had a major brainfart and literally forgot I had items.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Holy hell! I pulled an Lr off the tickets! Sure it was mighty mask but it's new and that's what counts!

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
Was finally able to beat the Fusion SBR.

Now only the Shadow Dragon Saga SBR is missing from the second SBR batch but as long as I don't pull Phy Omega I don't see myself beating that one.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
Of all the LRs on the Step Up Banner, I only had one with a single dupe, the rest were free dupe or new LRs...first guaranteed LR? SECOND DUPE. Well, my LR Bojack is now super awesome, lol.

Nihilus

Oct 28, 2017
Got first dupe for Hit on the step up banner and still missing Int Rose, Agl Cooler and Str Buu don't know if I need to be sad.
Need last 50 stones to complete the second step...

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Waiting for reset/login to complete the first step and get a LR, hope is either Majin Vegeta or Trunks & Mai, ofc Broly Teq would be dope

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hope is possible to do the OG punching bag events, those stones/orbs would be very helpful.
it won't be realistically possible within a reasonable margin of probability until we get stronger nuke leaders or units who get 30% per orb or something busted like that. My rainbow int LR Gohan struggles to hit 40 million without items, these guys aint gonna cut it.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
EZA's carry on after stage 30 then I guess. So what's the rewards beyond that? Just got my first EZA done and was surprised to see it offer to keep going. I might have to work on that Vegeta too. I'm fairly certain I have the STR Majin one.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
EZA's carry on after stage 30 then I guess. So what's the rewards beyond that? Just got my first EZA done and was surprised to see it offer to keep going. I might have to work on that Vegeta too. I'm fairly certain I have the STR Majin one.
Money mostly. Challenge for who cares, and a few dozing kais I think now & then on some.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
it won't be realistically possible within a reasonable margin of probability until we get stronger nuke leaders or units who get 30% per orb or something busted like that. My rainbow int LR Gohan struggles to hit 40 million without items, these guys aint gonna cut it.

:/

Men they either need to give us a good freaking unit for this event or just change it and let us use some items.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Knocked out the Cell EZA last night while in bed. Wasn't too bad with mono-AGL but level 30 was a challenge if he got to hit Gohan multiple times before Gohan pulled off a super.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I realized I dont have this Cell.

What's with this guy and STR Omega just never being in banners.

I guess its because they're old, but even then they weren't on that many banners after they came out.