• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Did until level 29 with monoAGL without basically looking at the screen but 30 gave me some trouble. Switching to a mixed future saga team solved the issue.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I realized I dont have this Cell.

What's with this guy and STR Omega just never being in banners.

I guess its because they're old, but even then they weren't on that many banners after they came out.
yeah a lot of people are in this boat. i have no str cell dupes. he's one of the least featured dfe units and he was never all that relevant before his eza.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finished a second round on guaranteed LR and got Str Broly. Not what I wanted, but a new card so I'll take it. I think I now have all the major players for a WT team, so that's nice.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any easy way through the Metal Coora dokkan event? I've not really had much trouble with any of the others but the third stage of this one is just trash.

You might try the Planet Namek one at least. It gives a mix of orbs and Grand Kais up through 77
Thanks I'll keep that one in mind!

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Finallt got the guarantee Lr pull. Majin vegeta. He's new bringing my RR LR to 15. Only one PHy unit which feels weird but it's the fusion duo so I won't complain for that

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
The STR supports are getting awakenings.

Cabba's SA has that early 2018 Dokkan aesthetic, Hit's did not get changed which is actually hilarious.

Cabba raises ATK and DEF by 30% for 9 turns on Super and Hit stacks DEF with medium chance to stun on Super.

RIP TEQ Hit

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got LR Prime Battle Cell finished today. Since the event dropped I've been chipping at it daily.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finally got enough stones for the LR step. Dupe STR Broly. I'm rather disappointed since I don't do World Tournament and I was missing a bunch of the available LRs. The game really has a knack for giving you things you don't need.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
How much time do we have till the LR banner goes away? And how many stones will we get in the meantime?

I desperately want that last LR pull.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Imagine having LR PHY Trunks.

This post was made by "Oh God please stop giving me LR Rosemasu" gang.

They're not bad, I just never really get a chance to use em and they get bodied in SBR.

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got enough to do my LR pull and Dokkan shined a single ray from the dark cloud that has been hovering over me.

R5dOs4v.png

Cooler is new, Frieza is a second dupe, Broly is new

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
V Jump scan is out.

No translations yet but here's a quick and dirty rundown:
- SSB Goku is the 5th year log in bonus
- Changable diamond background for cards
- Some details about equipment, farmable and not tied to gacha
- Kid Broly, Kid Vegeta and Zamasu teased as new farmable units
- Tickets will be given during the campaign and the 55th ticket used guarantees you an LR

Think this soft confirms Gogeta/Vegito dual. Though not like anyone was expecting otherwise.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Just finished the Androids SBR. Figured it would be the hardest because I don't have any pullable LRs in that category. It turned out to be incredibly easy. Three more stages to go. Pure Saiyan, Giant Form, and SSJ3.

Any good teams to try and tackle those? I feel like I should be able to do Pure Saiyan with the units I have, but I'm struggling. Many teams I've seen use both the LR SSJ4s and/or other notable LRs. I've only got LR SSJ4 Goku and LR Bardock. All the other units are pretty good.

Same thing kind of goes for Giant Form and SSJ3. I've got pretty much all the good units, except for any LRs. I assume Giant Form is mostly RNG based surrounding transformations?

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
V Jump scan is out.

No translations yet but here's a quick and dirty rundown:
- SSB Goku is the 5th year log in bonus
- Changable diamond background for cards
- Some details about equipment, farmable and not tied to gacha
- Kid Broly, Kid Vegeta and Zamasu teased as new farmable units
- Tickets will be given during the campaign and the 55th ticket used guarantees you an LR

Think this soft confirms Gogeta/Vegito dual. Though not like anyone was expecting otherwise.

A bit dissapointed of the equipment details.

It seems they will give the character more crit/dodge/aa and thats it. I was hoping for something interesting.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Heroes Banner!
I really dislke Heroes anime and concept in general.
Won't waste any stones on it.
The event is super quick also, only two stages! Lol...
Nothing to do for some more time I guess.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
What is this literal DeviantArt banner doing in my game?
God, these designs are so god damn trash.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
5th anniversary is Gogeta Blue/Vegito Blue according to french dataminers.Extreme DFE shafted again.
If one of those is Super AGL again I swear...

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone that can help me with building teams for Pure Saiyan, SSJ3 and Giant Form SBRs?

https://dbz.space/box/22223
(Should be somewhat accurate)

Pure Saiyan
I'm missing LR SSJ4 Vegeta and Transforming Goku which are present in many teams. But it feels like I should be able to beat this one with the units I have. But I'm getting absolutely bodied. Regular attacks deal massive damage, even with a Whis active.

SSJ3
Honestly haven't really tried this one. Dunno if I should be able to do this. I'm missing LR SSJ3 Goku, or those hero's ones that seem to be decent.

Giant Form
I'm missing LR Baby or Lord Slug but it feels like I should be able to do this. Is this one just mostly RNG based? Or is there a tactic behind it all?

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone that can help me with building teams for Pure Saiyan, SSJ3 and Giant Form SBRs?

Pure Saiyan
I'm missing LR SSJ4 Vegeta and Transforming Goku which are present in many teams. But it feels like I should be able to beat this one with the units I have. But I'm getting absolutely bodied. Regular attacks deal massive damage, even with a Whis active.

SSJ3
Honestly haven't really tried this one. Dunno if I should be able to do this. I'm missing LR SSJ3 Goku, or those hero's ones that seem to be decent.

Giant Form
I'm missing LR Baby or Lord Slug but it feels like I should be able to do this. Is this one just mostly RNG based? Or is there a tactic behind it all?
SSBE Vegeta lead
LR agl Ssj4 Goku
Teq fpssj4 Goku
Teq SSG Goku
Str ssj3 Vegeta
Teq ssj Vegeta (Cooler movie)

Make the ssj4s a rotation and make ssj3 Vegeta a rotation with SSG Goku. First rotation focus on damage. Second rotation focus on spreading stuns/seals to enemies you aren't damaging

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Pure Saiyan

SSJ3

Giant Form
don't have time for detailed reply but giant form is easy, it's all about chaining tapion transformations. have one on each rotation, go below 50% without dying, and on the off turns use ghost ushers, nurse chichis, and other items which basically give you a free turn.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
SSBE Vegeta lead
LR agl Ssj4 Goku
Teq fpssj4 Goku
Teq SSG Goku
Str ssj3 Vegeta
Teq ssj Vegeta (Cooler movie)

Make the ssj4s a rotation and make ssj3 Vegeta a rotation with SSG Goku. First rotation focus on damage. Second rotation focus on spreading stuns/seals to enemies you aren't damaging

Getting through the first fight has gotten a bit more reliable with this tactic. But I get absolutely wrecked in the second fight. Often in the first round if there isn't a conveniently placed Tankgeta.

I'm going to keep on trying, but I'm almost certain that at this point I need to wait for either better characters or some extra dupes (for SSBE in particular).

Oct 25, 2017
Getting through the first fight has gotten a bit more reliable with this tactic. But I get absolutely wrecked in the second fight. Often in the first round if there isn't a conveniently placed Tankgeta.

I'm going to keep on trying, but I'm almost certain that at this point I need to wait for either better characters or some extra dupes (for SSBE in particular).
I'd still keep at it. Getting good stuns will get you though for sure

Oct 25, 2017

It slipped my mind but the upcoming EZAs will help. The PHY SSj Goku that EZAs is amazing for SBR and has a 70% stun chance

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
don't have time for detailed reply but giant form is easy, it's all about chaining tapion transformations. have one on each rotation, go below 50% without dying, and on the off turns use ghost ushers, nurse chichis, and other items which basically give you a free turn.

Cheers, this helped me beat the Giant Form SBR.

All that remains are the Pure Saiyan and SSJ3 SBRs...

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Assuming I would get 50 stones in time, should I do Step 3 of the New Year's Banner or the Dragonball Heroes Banner? Of the guaranteed units in Step 3, I'm only missing Kid Goku and Super Saiyan Blue Evo Vegeta. I don't own any Heroes characters.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Did a multi on the heroes banner "just in case", got a FU (the character, not the f*** you :d) and two Xeno Vegeta (both new cards), so pretty satisfied with this.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Assuming I would get 50 stones in time, should I do Step 3 of the New Year's Banner or the Dragonball Heroes Banner? Of the guaranteed units in Step 3, I'm only missing Kid Goku and Super Saiyan Blue Evo Vegeta. I don't own any Heroes characters.
I'm gonna say neither and save those stones. Heroes characters are very inessential. And if you can't complete the step-up for an LR and you don't need many characters on that step it's probably better to save.