• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Can't wait for the EZA Ressurection EZA 2 years down the line where the medals are locked behind Extreme Super Battle Roads.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Them new Legendary Goky Event challenges are really hard. I should be able to create pretty much every team, but with each of them I get absolutely wrecked in the last two stages. That, or I just run out of items on the last stage.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Them new Legendary Goky Event challenges are really hard. I should be able to create pretty much every team, but with each of them I get absolutely wrecked in the last two stages. That, or I just run out of items on the last stage.
I did all of them aside Potara because for some reason UI Goku dodged all attacks (two turns) in two runs I tried. Almost seemed too cruel.

They can be tricky but like always it all depends on your box and the final stage UI INT dodge RNG bullshit.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
LR EZAmasu (Goku) gets his SA bumped to 25 and makes his leader skill into 100% HP/DEF/ATK for Time Travelers. Passive still a little booty though as the additive buffs are still restricted to the killing blow. He at least gains +1 Ki per hit received though, so it'll be easier to hit his 18 ki SA that raises his ATK.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LR EZAmasu (Goku) gets his SA bumped to 25 and makes his leader skill into 100% HP/DEF/ATK for Time Travelers. Passive still seems like booty though as the additive buffs are still restricted to last blow.
Yeah but he does also raise attack on SA now, as well as getting 9% added to both parts of his passive. So he should hit quite a bit harder, but I agree the on-kill passive is still a really crappy idea in this game. By no means bad for a free card tho.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah but he does also raise attack on SA now, as well as getting 9% added to both parts of his passive. So he should hit quite a bit harder, but I agree the on-kill passive is still a really crappy idea in this game. By no means bad for a free card tho.
Yup, he's much easier to pick up than LR Goku/Arale, so the grind isn't that bad when compared to all the other grindy ass F2P LRs.

Also, bless up to the art that's been coming out of the anniversary.

ERMy64EXYAAdALF

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I think Saiyan Day will bring new Bardock card considering the F2P Bardock squad is coming. Gonna be probably busted to drain stones before GLB anniversary, way too many people are saving.

I also expect another top tier DFE like LR Gohan and Goten to drop before that.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
A transforming Bardock as a new lead for the Pure Saiyans and Low Class Warrior classes sounds like it would be easy to do. Seems like something they'd throw on Saiyan Day.

For GBL I'm guessing Cooler drops early March given this current campaign ends on 3/1 so he might drop sometime between then and 3/3. Afterwards we can deal with that for 2 weeks until Saiyan Day.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mine only had LR STR Broly and 5 or 6 other SSRs. Definitely not spending stones on this when it comes to Global, you're better off dumping those stones into the TOP LR Banner. Got 4 LRs from it in 600 stones (although none featured sadly).

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
55 ticket got me only Frieza/Goku which is new and great to have. Man my JPN account is really amazing, I wish I played it more

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just pulled LR Rose on JP. Fifth LR off that banner in 600 or 650 stones. Man if I had that kinda luck on global...

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Kinda disappointing there doesn't seem to be a regular EZA or Raid for year 5.

INT SSB Vegeta remains in limbo.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Just saw that they're gonna make an Ultimate Battle Road lmao

I wonder what even more bullshit they can come up with to make that mode even more unfun.

Anyway, do we have any idea what Vegito Blue's EZA is gonna look like? It's coming to GLB first, right?

Wonder if they'll just up his Damage reduction.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just saw that they're gonna make an Ultimate Battle Road lmao

I wonder what even more bullshit they can come up with to make that mode even more unfun.

Anyway, do we have any idea what Vegito Blue's EZA is gonna look like? It's coming to GLB first, right?

Wonder if they'll just up his Damage reduction.
I actually enjoy SBR. We don't know anything yet about the new stages (or the EZA) yet though, we'll have to wait and see if they're actually different or just new category stages.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Cooler is dropping on Global this week? Earlier than I expected. Thought it would be next week.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
The way it's set up heavily implies Saiyan Day will be a joint celebration again this year (which most figured but this is as blatant of a confirmation as it gets.)
Yeah they're dropping Cooler and then dashing to the celebration. For Global Global besides these and Goku Day that might be it until the anniversary drops when it comes to major banners.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There is a time for saving and a time for spending. Cooler is here and I'm gonna pull him.

Also I haven't gotten anything but 1 stone from Hercule. I hate him.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
This is probably what I'll do as well. He's probably the only banner that tempts me a bit of the upcoming ones since I really want him.
Yeah I'll be fine with just 1. I also wonder if the banner will change or if it'll stay the same. Just imagine if they took out Namek Goku for example.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Namek Goku was added to Piccolo's banner which was really recent, I dont think he'll be on Cooler's.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
unless they replace namek goku with ssbkk it's gonna be a straight downgrade no matter what so I'd be annoyed, especially as global has featured units several times in a short period of time before, usually worse ones like agl goku. But Saiyan day is also coming up, which would make sense to feature Goku, so who knows what they'll do. but the only unit I'd like to see instead of namek goku is ssbkk or zamasu and i don't think either will happen.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Namek Goku better be on here or if not then maybe TEQ Trunks. We've got this and the Android 13 banner before the anniversary so maybe they'll throw them on a set of banners who knows.

Hopefully they don't change this one for the worse.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I'd be surprised if they put SBKK back on so soon though it would be nice.

So there's the Android 13 banners, then I think the Dual Dokkan for Goku and Vegeta, and whatever comes on Saiyan day. Is there anything else notable in that time?

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I'd be surprised if they put SBKK back on so soon though it would be nice.

So there's the Android 13 banners, then I think the Dual Dokkan for Goku and Vegeta, and whatever comes on Saiyan day. Is there anything else notable in that time?
There's the Spirit Bomb Absorbed LR Goku (which is a double rates) that should be right after whenever 13 comes out and Goku Day in May will have something.

Last year it was LR Gohan and Goten on Global while JP got the Fighting Legend event.

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Only weakness is he gonna take lot of damage if enemy start with super at first slot.
But after super (greatly increase def and atk) gonna make him hit super hard on those counter.
Also chance of extra are now 70% and additional turning super 10>25%.
Move away Cooler, this is the best TUR.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Damn yeah Vegito is a monster.

Also Cooler drops indeed next week. Seems they told us his event days before schedule.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Did not think I could field an all Extreme STR Time Travelers team for the EZ Battle, but there it is.

- Perfect Cell
- Cumber
- Zamasu
- Rose
- Buu (I guess sleeping forever was time traveling?)
- Sealas

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I used a mixed STR Time Travelers team and had no issues, it was very easy even with just two Cell leaders (obviously Trunks and Mai are preferable, but I didnt always have them as friend leaders). Did most of it while watching shit on youtube and not looking at the screen lol.

Cell leader
VB
Rose
Rage Trunks
Fat Buu
Bardock

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I used a mixed STR Time Travelers team and had no issues, it was very easy even with just two Cell leaders (obviously Trunks and Mai are preferable, but I didnt always have them as friend leaders). Did most of it while watching shit on youtube and not looking at the screen lol.

Cell leader
VB
Rose
Rage Trunks
Fat Buu
Bardock
I keep forgetting EZA STR Cell is a pure STR leader. Got rid of Cumber, Zamasu and Buu for VB, Rage Trunks and SSJ3 Xeno Goku.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
PHY Vegito redeemed!
Event was easy with a Time Traveler STR setup.

EZA cell (rainbow) (I dont have LR trunks&mai)
Fat buu (rainbow)
Rose
Rage Trunks
Zamasu (rainbow)
Vegito Blu

2 Super units but they got to Super Attack anyway...

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Gonna burn off this EZA while it's slow at work. Had PHY VB Rainbowed forever, so I'm excited for him to be back.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Man I'm struggling with the EZA more than I thought I would. I figured LR SSJ4 veggie and LR Vegito would help but at lvl 20 they drop off all together. I do have Rose but building a team for it might prove a bit harder.

I was thinking... we are still getting tons and tons of same cards again (Vegito, Broly, Zamasu, Black, etc...)
While the Super manga is going on with the new arc, with new characters... when we will finally see some of these? I suppose we have to wait for the anime adaption? And do we have any news about it? lol

No idea about getting them as cards in the game but the anime seems to just not be happening at all. There's a new movie, but last I checked the company took on a new show that occupies the same slot so the anime will be a few years off at best.

Last edited:

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I was thinking... we are still getting tons and tons of same cards again (Vegito, Broly, Zamasu, Black, etc...)
While the Super manga is going on with the new arc, with new characters... when we will finally see some of these? I suppose we have to wait for the anime adaption? And do we have any news about it? lol

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Wonder if he'll end up getting nerfed or something, seems a bit too good.
I doubt it. I can't remember them ever nerfing anything.
Man I'm struggling with the EZA more than I thought I would. I figured LR SSJ4 veggie and LR Vegito would help but at lvl 20 they drop off all together. I do have Rose but building a team for it might prove a bit harder.
No beefy Extreme STRs?
Probably get more Heroes stuff before new Super characters like Hearts, those Tuffle twins, Golden Metal Cooler, etc. I need to get awakenings on Xeno Gotenks and the other fusions because the Fusions team needs it.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I doubt it. I can't remember them ever nerfing anything.

No beefy Extreme STRs?

I was thinking maybe that route since I dont have a time traveller lead, but here's my options for ext str

edit: forgot Janemba

Rose
Janemba
Buuhan
EZA Broly
Majin Vegeta
2 android 18s
Jeice
LR Freiza f2p

I feel like the first 4 ain't so bad but then it goes south pretty rapidly. I'd just pull and hope for something useful but the banners dont seem worth it.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking maybe that route since I dont have a time traveller lead, but here's my options for ext str

Rose
Buuhan
EZA Broly
Majin Vegeta
2 android 18s
Jeice
LR Freiza f2p

I feel like the first 4 ain't so bad but then it goes south pretty rapidly. I'd just pull and hope for something useful but the banners dont seem worth it.
Did you farm any Cumbers

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I used INT Black as my leader, rest was:
- STR VB
- STR Rose
- STR Great Saiyaman 4
- STR SSJ3 Xeno Goku
- STR SSJ2 Bardock

And my friend lead was always a Mai/Trunks LR.