• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
VAIbAd7.gif

32513101421_1a297a73a8_o.jpg

31824610993_2383c5489a_o.gif

32734055985_0d2aaf7a70_o.gif

32753661145_41d47566e3_b.jpg

32258291800_48d4f9865f_o.gif

32691918906_3d5bb9545c_b.jpg

32865716716_8287d1f914_o.gif

32352475970_176b18af44_o.gif

32791410925_6fd698aa81_b.jpg

And some tips from the DokkanERA community:
  • Close the app before getting hit by a super attack
  • The higher a character's defense is, the more HP they'll receive when grabbing a ki orb of its own element
  • When scrolling through your character list, you can quick scroll using multitouch. The more fingers used, the faster the scroll.
  • You can also reach the bottom and top of your lists by clicking on either the total number at the bottom of the screen or hitting the banner above your characters.
  • Conserve damage % reduction items and other rare item drops for late game/DA events.
  • Ask for team building advice before awakening characters
  • Read up on characters from the banners or ask for advice before pulling
  • Zawakening can increase the chance to raise supers for characters
  • Cards with the character name can be used to increase their SA during training.
  • When going over squares that give ki to a character you can close the app before the picture of the character goes away, and when you relaunch it you will be where you were before you moved and can get the ki to another character
  • Its better to have a team that links well over a team full of powerful characters that don't mesh well
Thanks to the DokkanERA, r/DBZDokkanBattle, dbz.space, Bamco spies, Toriyama, and anyone else who's made us want to continue playing this damn game. xD

Quote to check out the friend list link below as well!

Last edited:

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
That is a good looking super attack indeed. Is it Attack All?

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Why didn't you do the LR Goku event a couple months ago?

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We made it fam. MAINTENANCE TONIGHT! Place your bets on the next dokkanfest banner. My money's on disappointment.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
So glad to see this thread.
Anyway on to dokkan. How hard is the boss rush stage 3. Those 30 stones look nice for Gogeta.

LNBL

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Hit Day 754 yesterday, been playing this for way too long haha

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
I
I'm on global, we still need categories! Really hoping for that Gogeta announcement but I wouldn't be shocked if they dump Broly and Gotenks on us first.
wouldn't mind Gotenks considering he's really good and I have the best super PHY team ready but Broly would be bad to have.
Gogeta seems next considering he's translated, but this is Dokkan you never know (and I'm betting that SSJ3 Angel Goku is left out of the banner).

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
Woot, hey all! I'm praying for Gogeta because Gotenks will drain my stones but I don't wanna miss his either >.<

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
o/

Great to be back. Now onto dokkan. On the JPN version is the event not fully kicked off or something? I see a lot of banners advertised but can't work out what they're advertising without DBDB ERA to explain it.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
So glad to see this thread.
Anyway on to dokkan. How hard is the boss rush stage 3. Those 30 stones look nice for Gogeta.

I was able to do it with a barely functioning Super STR team and a bit easier of a time with an okay Super AGL team (SSJ3 Angel was the roadblock) in JP. I'm way more than capable now on GLB.

Last edited:

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome OT btw. Love it.

We still haven't seen the Funky Kais in action. I bet they get handed out more, or they have a different use too. Opening a dupe path would be outstanding.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Hybrid Saiyans leader Gohan wasn't LR, that's what confused me.

The art for the new Gohan is interesting. That's a manga title page art, right? I feel like a lot of people over here wouldn't recognize it. It'd be like having LR motorcycle Goku.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ahahaha, Bamco is trolling GLB with that TEQ Candy Vegito, aren't they? I'll take it, only because I love me some Candy Vegito.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
Ahahaha, Bamco is trolling GLB with that TEQ Candy Vegito, aren't they? I'll take it, only because I love me some Candy Vegito.

How the hell did I miss this. Funny enough he's a pretty good tank unit (high dodging) and theres a candy event coming up (doing it 50 times gives you 2 stones and 1 elder Kai) and I assume that character that heals with candy are needed.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Beat the new boss rush with Super STR. Took a few times to get a decent starting rotation. I expected a new dokkanfest announcement, but I guess we're getting a trap LR banner instead.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
But Black though.

Also how long ago was UI Goku released? His dokkan is taking some time. If they're waiting for something to happen in the show, then it'll be a while. (Now JP players will understand the frustration of waiting for a unit to get something except that they can run his team, and the Godly power team seems incredibly good considering the units.)

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The appeal of LR Black is diminished severely by the fact that his team leader is SSJ3 Broly imo. He'll be good on the godly power team though.

Amishpriest

Oct 26, 2017
I suppose since I've been playing waaaay too much of this for the past few months, I should start posting here. Did get my first LR (Majin Vegeta) the other day, which has been most helpful.

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I really wanted SSJ3 Angel Goku, sigh. Idk if I'll be able to get to 50 stones again before he's gone. Maybe I'll do some singles.
Or should I just save for Gogeta? Decisions decisions....