• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 24021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I want that statue...

I continue to hate the models.
EEOscZvVAAADPGW

source.gif

battleborn27

Banned
Oct 6, 2018
"New" anime-only arcs that make up who knows how much of the actual game. And lol at "Super sagas aren't needed". Guess what brought back worldwide popularity of the brand? Yup, it was Super.
Why'd you lol at "Super sagas aren't needed"? This game will do just fine without them. They're factually not needed, and most people didn't even like super anyway.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So happy they're going all in. Would have been such a mistake if they stopped at Frieza or Cell again.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Why'd you lol at "Super sagas aren't needed"? This game will do just fine without them. They're factually not needed, and most people didn't even like super anyway.
But I never talked about this game, hell back when it was revealed we didn't even know for sure it'd go past the Frieza saga, why would I talk about Super in this game? Plus the name is Z, it's very obviously sticking to Z. I'm talking about a sequel... but I guess reading comprehension is hard? I'm not even gonna touch the ridiculous "Most people didn't even like Super" statement. That's it.

Saiyaman

Dec 19, 2017
Yooooooooo, that's my boy Great Saiyaman!

Let me play as him and do a bunch of side missions just serving up justice and protecting the people and this will be the best.

FFWarrior005

Alt account
Banned
Jul 13, 2019
What is up with not including the season pass and the other stuff in the collector's edition? I hate when they do that. Anyway glad the game is coming so soon and will include the Buu saga.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
DBZ graphics continue to not be better than Burst Limit. Thats fine, its actually refreshing to see this at least cover the whole series.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just imagine the length of the game if they were to cover everything all the way to Super.

No one here in this thread asked for all of that in one game to begin with, this all started because one poster was weirdly gleeful about its absence, and we responded accordingly lol

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
DBZ graphics continue to not be better than Burst Limit. Thats fine, its actually refreshing to see this at least cover the whole series.
Burst Limit looks really nice. But to me,
Raging Blast 1 is what dbz games should be striving to look like.

A shame, because I don't think we'll ever get anything that looks as good as it did.

arkay

Nov 8, 2017
All the DBZ arcs in one game? Gonna be a lengthy game then. I'll watch some gameplay vids to see if it's worth getting day 1.

Legacy of Goku 2 and Buu's Fury are among my favorite games but the Bruce Faulconer-inspired soundtrack plays a big role in that. Not sure how I'll feel about revisiting Z without his music.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably buy this only because I want a non fighting Dragon Ball game to succeed.

Hopefully they throw in the movie villains for some side quests and chance to do something new.

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
was it? I remember looking at both going 'these look exactly like BT3 on the wii' which I didnt mind since it was so blatant, wasnt trying to be anything else other than pseudo side ports of the BT games
Yeah, I mean my original post was hyperbolic but graphically I think the first game looked the best.
dragon-ball-raging-blast-playstation-3-ps3-062.jpg

Raging Blast 2 is not that bad looking but I vastly prefer the first game's style. Both are better than Xenoverse either way.
maxresdefault.jpg

artemis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I still can't believe how CC2 missed the target with art so badly. FighterZ will remain the best until Arc will make its sequel.

doodlebob

Mar 11, 2018
Not only does the game not look on point, but exploration also looks pretty lifeless too. I hate how Goku is fixed and looks immobile in the centre of the screen when he's flying. There's no sense of movement with the camera.

Like, look at this from the timestamp.

Mark1

Oct 30, 2017
That's hardly an achievement lol

Anyway, I think Super is indeed coming as a sequel if this sells well.
I would buy a DB Super sequel if they made one. The series had a lot of incredible moments up at the same level as early DBZ sagas.

as long as it included DBS: Broly and the upcoming movie sequel. DBS doesn't feel finished yet.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I only watched about 20 episodes of DBZ Kai before falling off it, kinda tempted to just get the DBZ experience through this, it looks fun

Also that diorama is cute though I'm curious how it looks from any other angle

Yippiekai

The Fallen
May 28, 2018
Toulouse, France
Because sequels aren't thing.

You'd think people who'd have learned after the "ITZ CALLED FIGHTER Z!!!!" fiasco that there not gonna ignore Super in these things.

Please stop spouting nonsense.

Without even going all the way to Super, people always forget that Battle of Gods and Resurrection of F are official DBZ movies, even if the storyline was also in Super. They can be in the Season Pass.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
I still can't help but feel not doing OG Dragon Ball or Super was a huge missed opportunity. Like I might understand not doing DB, but a high budget Super game would've been great. It would even make sense with the more lighthearted side-stories and less urgency than Z. BUT WHATEVER. DBZ is like Gen 1 of Pokemon. Gotta get them nostalgia sales.