• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
EEOfSLyUUAUJQzM

Man, this looks phenomenal! great design nostalgic decision

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, we are even going to the Buu Arc now? So is this following all the arcs of Dragonball Z I take it? Now I wonder if Super is in the cards...

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
With Buu arc confirmed, now is a must buy. Everything else is a nice plus.
Its incredible that they finally decided to go all in!!! Finally!!!

Neil98

May 2, 2018
Madrid, Spain
Will this include all characters (even if not playable) and arcs from DBZ? I'm asking as I've never been into Dragon Ball and really want to get into it without watching the anime/read the manga

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll wait for reviews just to be sure but I think I'll be day 1 too.

Wish they'd give Super arcs the same treatment though.

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
God I love that collectors edition statue so much. Fuck, I don't want the game until it's hella cheap BUT FUUUUCK THAT STATUE LOOKS SOOO GOOOD

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
I hope we get a bit of a slice of life sequence with Gohan at the beginning of Buu saga, when he goes to university, plays super hero, dates Videl and acts big-brotherly with Goten. I liked that part in the manga (don't know what it's like in the anime though).

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in love with the statue from that CE, but the GI gameplay footage steered me well away. Is this just bad footage? That open world looked pretty empty and blah. I'm also not digging the camera.