• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Oh boy, I bet its going to be an annoying mini game like the Ice cream mini game from Kingdom Hearts BBS.

Edit: Also the part about the female "busty" ginyu member....googling her name...its literally "breast milk" lmao.

CRIMSON-XIII

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
This is epic.

This is everything I want in an anime videogame. If this has the Buu saga as well/ the full DBZ series basically, that is awesome. I cannot wait to experience the main story as well as side missions! I just want to fly around and explore the DB world lol.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Game of the Generation.

For real though, embracing the fillers is great lol. Hope we get a lot of that goofy shit.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That actually almost sold me on the game.

Maybe if the combat is good, but CC2 has never been able to sell me on the combat in their games. It's ususally the worse/blandest part now that I think about it.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Village

Oct 25, 2017
I like, and by like I mean hate. That the main description for a new girl character is " She's busty "

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
They said this would be the "story of Goku", and now it's confirmed we're getting the Cell Saga. I don't think Buu is very far behind. Man, I'm more convinced than ever.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
This is epic.

This is everything I want in an anime videogame. If this has the Buu saga as well/ the full DBZ series basically, that is awesome. I cannot wait to experience the main story as well as side missions! I just want to fly around and explore the DB world lol.
They said this would be the "story of Goku", and now it's confirmed we're getting the Cell Saga. I don't think Buu is very far behind. Man, I'm more convinced than ever.
Buu is pretty much all but confirmed.

One of the recent screenshots showed Goku in his gi from that arc (aka the one with no symbols or anything.)

The other thing is Sean Schemmel himself saying in a recent interview that the game is going to adapt the Buu saga.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I hope they include a baseball mini game as well. (I don't care that it's from Super. It would make this even better.)

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If we're getting Cell Saga and filler then sword Gohan and Mecha Mercenary Tao HAVE to be in.

GenTask

Nov 15, 2017
Buu is pretty much all but confirmed.

Didn't know that, pretty cool.

I haven't played a DBZ rpg game since Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiya Densetsu, and that was just the Frieza saga. That being said, it would be awesome if they include some alternate possibilities like in that old game. One being that if you level up faster on King Kai's Planet, you can return to Earth before Nappa kills a few of the Z-Fighters and thus they are 'alive' for the rest of the game.

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully this means we'll get to play through the filler saga that stars the best villains in DB history, Garlic Jr. and the Spice Boys.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome. So past Frieza. Just hope it goes to Buu. I am cool with movie 1-13 as DLC packs with Trunks and Bardock episodes. I just want a complete DBZ experience in one game.

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
This game seems like such a great time. Hopefully it is not too light on original Dragon Ball content though.

McNum

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Denmark
Okay, the game now has my attention. A DBZ game that takes itself lightly enough to include the drivers license episode is one I want to play.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Filler is a smart move to make things different, you can have a higher level of variety