• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Its not horrible. The simplicity of Goku and Nimbus perfectly shows you what the game is all about. The orange background could be replaced by something like this:

latest

I was thinking the same, or maybe have that blue-sky with clouds below and Shenron style background that was often used for DBZ posters and such.

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
They took a page from Spidey's book. It's less awful than the last few DBZ covers.

g23

Oct 27, 2017
So what's up with this game? is it going to be as bad as Bandai's previous open world anime games?

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
i may be the odd man out but this cover look dope AF with the orange..it goes extremely well with the blue PS4 case highlights, its just like goku's orange and blue gi

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
What a lame box art. Artwork by the bad promo artist aside the plain background with that shitty looking shadow makes the whole thing look unprofessional.
Also January is a bit earlier than I expected.

Jun 4, 2018
Reminds me of the European box art for Budokai (1). It's not flashy but I don't hate it! As long as the game is fun... Looks like it will be!

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
wow the pre order stuff is pure trash. lol

still getting the game but wtf. couldnt they come up with some interesting content for pre order people.

Oct 26, 2017
But ffs! The cloud has perspective to it since he's swooshing in an arc, but he's still casting a shadow as if he's standing a half meter in front of a red screen. That just looks extremely poorly thought out. Either remove the shadow or make something he can actually swoosh through.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Its alright I guess, my biggest shock is the release date. I wasn't expecting it so soon, next year is going to hurt my wallet.

Oct 25, 2017
México
The cover looks great.

You guys are only saying it looks bad because the OP said so in the title, so you all had to follow like sheep. You guys are crazy.

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like a cover of an anime DVD, and I dont mean it as a compliment. There are worse ones out there but this one's just so... mediocre, just very bland and boring.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
The cover looks very nice imo.
I'm looking forward to it.

please make xeno 3 with this art style next

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn I initially was gonna say y'all being hyperbolic, but the more I look at it, the more I dislike it.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I like the idea but the art/execution sucks. PAL U22 is just three Goku but it looks good due to art.
Dragon-Ball-Z-Ultimate-Battle-22-PAL-PSX-FRONT.jpg