• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
Finally bit the bullet and picked it up on PS4.

It's a rainy weekend here so the perfect time to jump into a comfy game on the couch.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
So as I was going over this thread and other sites as to whether or not I should buy this game, I found out that they're apparently releasing new info about DLC 3 on March 7th :)
It was one of my favorite games that released last year. I've been desperately waiting for a DLC sale, so hopefully that means it's one step closer. You can get the ultimate edition on sale for less than the standard plus the season pass and that's just stupid.

Raxious

Oct 27, 2017
soo, not that big a fan unfortunately :( I'll finish it but I gotta say, it's not a very good DBZ game.
Currently at the Android Saga.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
I personally liked the game a lot. Got it at launch and finished it a few weeks later. My biggest complaint about the game was that the special moves weren't really cinematic in the way I have expected from a CC2 anime game. There's a stark contrast between UNS and DBZK. The moves look too much like the Xenoverse games. Also the generic enemies lacked variety. Could have integrated the movies as side missions too.

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
I personally liked the game a lot. Got it at launch and finished it a few weeks later. My biggest complaint about the game was that the special moves weren't really cinematic in the way I have expected from a CC2 anime game. There's a stark contrast between UNS and DBZK. The moves look too much like the Xenoverse games. Also the generic enemies lacked variety. Could have integrated the movies as side missions too.

Considering how CC2 more or less perfected Kishimoto's art style - I wonder why they had so much trouble with Dragon Ball. It doesn't look bad but it's a long way from UNS.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
I just grabbed this for PC since I traded my PS4 version in for Ratchet and wow playing this at 144fps is something else alright, now it feels like high-speed DBZ! :D