• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
May 26, 2021 at 11:30 PM
Introducing the upcoming line-up in the DRAGON QUEST series. May 27th is Dragon Quest Day, and to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the series, we're bringing you a special broadcast to showcase all of the latest information about what's going on—and what's yet to come—in the world of DRAGON QUEST.

For the first time in DRAGON QUEST history, the show will feature live interpretation from Japanese, so that our international fans can stay up-to-date with developments in the DRAGON QUEST series, too. Don't miss it, or you'll miss out!

Presenter: JOY (TV Personality)
Special Guest: Yuji Horii (Game Designer)

Last edited:

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
English stream here:
www.youtube.com

DRAGON QUEST 35th Anniversary Special

Introducing the upcoming line-up in the DRAGON QUEST series.May 27th is Dragon Quest Day, and to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the series, we’re bringing...
For the first time in DRAGON QUEST history, the show will feature live interpretation from Japanese, so that our international fans can stay up-to-date with developments in the DRAGON QUEST series, too. Don't miss it, or you'll miss out!

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
I'm pumped for XII.

XI being on PC/Xbox put a lot of new eyes on the series, and i think they were happy with how it performed, I think XII will be something special.

Saiyaman

Dec 19, 2017
Oh boy, oh boy, I am excited.

I'm not saying Dragon Quest 12 will be officially announced here, but I am saying that whenever it does happen -- it's time to hit that Worldwide release.

Sorbete

Oct 30, 2017
After DQ11S I'm not sure if I want them to announce DQ12. DQ11S was so amazing that I'm not sure if they can top it. Literally a gift from god.

Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
Wow this is two weeks from now. Well something to look forward to.

Last edited:

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Man I can't even imagine how a PS5/XSX would look

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta be DQXII. The deep fan in me is still wishing for an offline version of X, but I know that won't happen...yet. :(

Spirited

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I wonder if it's too early to reveal XII, but I'm guessing this is the time to do it even if it releases in 2 years.

Deluxury

Dec 3, 2018
First live stream that cater to international fans? Finally DQ is aiming west!

#ActionRPG
#OpenWorld
#Gore

/s

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
I would not be surprised if Dragon Quest XII Switch exclusive.

I wonder if there will be an Xbox version or will the status quo be restored.

Oct 25, 2017
DQXII! Does anyone know if the Switch version of DQXI outsold the PS4 version globally?
No worldwide breakdown on platform sales, but likely not considering that XIS on Switch came out 3 years after the initial release in Japan and PS4 basically got released 3 times (JP Release, WW Release, WW XIS release).

1upsuper

Jan 30, 2018
Hope to see one of these:

Dragon Quest Monsters 3
Dragon Quest XII
Dragon Quest III remake
Dragon Quest Builders 3
Slime Morimori 4

All the DQ spin-offs are great, so another Heroes or Torneko game would be cool too.

Last edited:

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
Ah this is fantastic news! I soured on XI a bit at the end but I am absolutely ready for more right away.

I am thinking it is too soon for XII, so I suspect if there are game announcements here we are getting a remake of III and Builders 3.

Oleander

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this is Dragon Quest XII. And probably some interesting spin-offs.

This show is goo-ing to be good.

FSLink

Oct 25, 2017
Outside of the likely DQ12 reveal, really hoping they announce DQ4-6, 7 (3DS), and/or 8 (3DS) ports on Switch/PS5/XSX/PC.

Kinda wack the best version of 4 in English is still the mobile version.

1upsuper

Jan 30, 2018
Outside of the likely DQ12 reveal, really hoping they announce DQ4-6, 7 (3DS), and/or 8 (3DS) ports on Switch/PS5/XSX/PC.

Kinda wack the best version of 4 in English is still the mobile version.
Ports of all of those would be awesome, but yeah, IV is the big one in my eyes. It really feels awkward that the only version of that game with party chat in English is on phones.

Mr. Genuine

Mar 23, 2018
Is DQ 12 really likely? If so, I hope it's another character driven game like 11. I really don't like the Dragon Quests with blank slate party members like 9.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
hoping for new DQM, and for them to finally bring good ports of the older games to pc/consoles.

Is DQ 12 really likely? If so, I hope it's another character driven game like 11. I really don't like the Dragon Quests with blank slate party members like 9.
if they talk about 12, it's just gonna be a logo and announcement that the game is in development. i wouldn't expect anything beyond that.