• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rrc1594

Oct 25, 2017
www.microsoft.com

Buy DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 - Microsoft Store en-EG

DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS™ 2 is a block-building RPG set in a fantasy land threatened by an evil cult. Explore, battle, create and harvest in the charming single-player campaign or build big projects in the online sandbox mode for up to 4-players.

This was leaked weeks ago.

Nick was right again!

Winnie

Mar 12, 2020
And it comes to gamepass too!

Comprar DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 | Xbox

DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS™ 2 es un JDR de construcción ambientado en una tierra fantástica amenazada por una secta. Explora, combate, crea y recolecta en la campaña para un jugador o construye grandes proyectos en el modo online, hasta para 4 jugadores.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
This is such a great game. I'm happy it looks like even more people will have the opportunity to enjoy it. Don't sleep on this, Xbox users!

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
You can install it now from the website via Game Pass.

Buy DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 | Xbox

DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS™ 2 is a block-building RPG set in a fantasy land threatened by an evil cult. Explore, battle, create and harvest in the charming single-player campaign or build big projects in the online sandbox mode for up to 4-players.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Next round of Game Pass games should be announced soon, right? I guess this is one of them

Mugman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Liked but didn't love the first game, whereas 2 ended up being one of my favorite games of the generation. A real treat, and so cool for the people that haven't gotten to experience it yet

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
I have it on the Switch but I prefer playing on Xbox so maybe this would finally get me to start it. The first game was great.

Xbox is crazy good right now for fans of Japanese games. Phil's trips are starting to pay off!

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
That's pretty awesome. Glad to see SE supporting Play Anywhere for these late ports as well. Makes me much, much more willing to buy or play these games when I can go from my desk to my Xbox seamlessly. Makes me really hope the inevitable Persona/SMT ports will be Play Anywhere games as well (yes, I know they aren't SE, I'm just saying in general)

Also really glad to see MS putting down the money to get these late ports of Japanese games to try to rebuild those bridges again. They really shots themselves in the foot with the Xbox One, so hopefully this coming gen gets a lot more budget Japanese games

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Excellent! I'm looking at it now in the store

Bring more over to Xbox, Phil

Hexer

Oct 30, 2017
Yessss!!!! This game is so dam good! I didn't really care for DQXI, but I love the Builders series. Both of the games were fun to play, but the 2nd one is the better of the two. And this is coming to Game Pass Day One for Xbox release? I'm in!! :D

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
I bought this game on steam a while back. Its a ton of fun but it feels very old school Nintendo where it keeps tutorializing you way late in the game over things you've done a thousand times. I got to the final world and just burned out while it was re-explaining shit for the 29583958th time. Its legitimately a fun game but have patience.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Nice - wish they would port the first one over since the first one take's place in a alternate what if sequel like story after DQ1

This one takes place after DQ2 right?

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Curious to see what other JPN ports we have in-store. I would guess that Secret of Mana rumor is likely true now as Square Enix seems pretty content with doing ports if they're getting paid.

JFoul

Oct 25, 2017
This is really awesome.

MS needs to keep going after ports of Japanese games that were missing on Xbox One that may even had PC releases.

Now really surprise me with stuff like Y's, Legend of Heroes, Disgaea, Persona, Atelier, Tales etc.

Last edited:

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Final Fantasy 7 Remake is for sure coming to game pass. Unless it leaks, I'm betting E3 announcement.

Maxroy

Dec 5, 2019
So would this be 2 or 3 of the 6 rumoured Square ports that are getting Game Pass launches?

FF7 Remake launching on Game Pass is an easy bet yeah?

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit, this is great. I bought the first one I. Switch but gave up after the first world. I have been waiting for this one to go on a decent sale but now I will just play it on gamepass instead.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
The fun irony about this is that the game's story is ACTUALLY centered around Dragon Quest 2
I bought this game on steam a while back. Its a ton of fun but it feels very old school Nintendo where it keeps tutorializing you way late in the game over things you've done a thousand times. I got to the final world and just burned out while it was re- explaining shit for the 29583958th time. Its legitimately a fun game but have patience.

You need patience for that damn "Voice in Malroth's head" they still need to fix.

StrifeAzure

Nov 5, 2017
You can install it now from the website via Game Pass.

Buy DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 | Xbox

is it playable? or do we need to wait till May 3rd to play?

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I waited so long...so long! Man, am I happy to finally see it coming to xbox.

Winnie

Mar 12, 2020
If in the store says "Avalible on Xbox Series X|S" that means that is enhanced for next-gen?