• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Steam release ? We fucking won.
I knew SE wouldnt disappoint me with this release.

I guess 3DS/Switch releases will be handled by Nintendo. Best of both worlds.

kubus

Oct 27, 2017
One day before my birthday!

Oh wait I have the game already... I should play that...

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
IGN: Switch version coming "much later". And no 3DS for westerners it seems.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/03...unced-switch-coming-much-later-no-3ds-version
And there's our answer on the Switch version. As for the 3DS version, it's a shame that it isn't coming over. But considering that things are winding down for the system, I suppose it makes sense. It just would have been nice to let people have the option to experience that version of the game.

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
That's sooner than I was thinking for some reason. Now to see if I should get it on ps4/PC or try to wait out for the switch release. Hm...

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic game. Shame about no 3DS but it was always up in the air.
I'm super excited for the western launch!

Dalcop

Nov 28, 2017
Thought it was a typo meant to announce the Switch version since it already released on PS4. At least, I was hoping.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
I hope the English voices are all British. (cannot watch trailer at work)

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
As someone whose PS4 has died recently, I'm really sad. No 3DS version and lots of waiting for the Switch version.

Oct 27, 2017
Inevitable but nice to have confirmation. Now confirm the orchestrated soundtrack and English VO.

Edit - I see the latter has been confirmed. Now for the former.

zeromcd

Oct 29, 2017
Wow, that is awesome! Switch version still coming over is super exciting too! I plan to get into PC gaming in the next couple of months, so really excited to be able to play this on Steam.

Jurec84

Oct 27, 2017
I was hoping the OST will get a symphonic overhaul, since the midi tunes sound really awful in an AAA title as this one.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Nice to see it coming to PC, I might give it a shot. I tried DQ8 on 3DS, but it was way too grindy for my tastes. Hopefully this one's better in that regard.

I do wish the Switch version were coming sooner, but good on them for seemingly not rushing it out the door until it's ready.

Novel Mike

Oct 25, 2017
Well fuck me thats twice now this year I'm happy to be wrong (first time was Shining Resonance coming to the west).

English Voice over too, okay I'm happy. I really thought SE just didn't give enough of a shit to do it but there it is. So the west basically gets the best version of the game and now I'm much more okay with waiting.

piccio_ssl

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif