• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Dragon Quest XI special stage confirmed for Jump Festa. It will take place on December 22nd, 2pm Japan time
Horii Yuji will be there and they will new information on DQXI S. There will also be special guest (probably Japanese VAs)

DtyKW0OUcAENwpK.jpg

(this is google translated version of the page)

https://www.jp.square-enix.com/jf19/stage/

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Sweet! Hopefully more content? Or will it be in the 3DS vein :P

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
coolio. can't wait to see how they port this. the game runs on a GPD Win2 pretty well, soI have decent expectations for this port

MrMegaMill

Nov 28, 2017
FINALLY.

I held back on buying it on PS4. Glad to see my patience may finally be rewarded.

MattB

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
One of the first nx games announced and we finally get details lol.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
TGS was the logo so maybe they'll reveal the keyart this time.

Gambit

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what they mean by "follow-up report". Follow-up from their title announcement or follow-up from a more substantial announcement through another venue? Nintendo Direct?

In any case very glad to finally hear/see more.

Cugel

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 7, 2017
Please just add a save transfer system and it's bought day 1

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Please look good. Please look. Please look good. Please please please please PLEEEEASE.

Let's get it!

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to seeing it on Switch, but I already gave in when the game hit $30. Wish it were a day and date release with the other platforms.

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
My requirement for rpgs for me to play them are

Must have optional super boss/bosses
Must have above average story
Needs to be challenging, want to die some
Being rewarded well for exploring

Does dragon quest 11 have some or all of this?

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
About time they announced this.

Not expecting much on extra content may be some switch exclusive features that the PS4 can't do. Play the 3DS version while Undocked etc. Maybe a Mario costume or something.

The big thing could be Japanese Voice acting which won't be as important since the PS4 already has VA.

Opa-Opa

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 16, 2018
Great news! I was feeling this would never come!

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not getting my hopes up. I did for TGS and it was just a name reveal. This time it'll probably be a whole setup just for the boxart reveal.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Cool. Hopefully DQXI S is basically the PS4 version but it plays like the 3DS version, because the latter is much more interesting when it comes to stuff like the forging and world map flying. Oh and it has an amazing village with sidequests for each and every previous mainline Dragon Quest.