• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Translated from japanese Ho-chan twitter.
https://twitter.com/hc0519?lang=en

Who got them from here.
https://dba.bn-ent.net/?p=707

^Vid above goes over them but here are some quotes from the google translate of this twitter
GOOGLE TRANSLATE OF THE SITE PLEASE SEE VID FOR EXPLANATIONS ON ANYTHING ENGRISHED TO SHIT said:
Thank you for your patronage of "Dragon Ball Fighters" all the time.

We will inform you about the update content scheduled to be distributed on January 30th.
(After updating this update, please understand beforehand that old version of replay data can not be played with battle specification modification.)

=================== ====

【Correction in battle】
◆ System common

▼ Recoverable physical strength
· Recoverable physical strength at the time of damage reduced. (Excluding invincibility techniques)

▼ Weight gauge
· Super mortal work technique, Meteo Decrease the amount of increase when receiving a super decease technique and increase the increase amount when receiving other attacks.
· When using the gauge gauge, we made it difficult for the aerodynamic gauge to accumulate for a certain period of time.

▼ When
you meet the conditions of hitting attack and camera direction, changed the camera direction to occur regardless of the height.

▼ invincible deathblow
except when hit has been changed so that it does not put out the Z assist and Ultimate Z change.

▼ Strengthening Special Movement
· Adjusted so that the recoverable physical strength given to the opponent is reduced. (Excluding invincible techniques)

▼ Super Necessary Technique
· Changed to reduce damage when you hit an attack other than Ultimate Z change after hit. (Excluding specific supernova special skill)
· Adjusted to make it easy to hit continuously with Ultimate Z change.

▼ Various meteos Super Special Moves
and Minimum Guarantee Damage increased.

▼ Sparking!
· I changed it so that it can be shown during the guard. (Available in the air)
· Adjusted so that the recoverable physical strength to be given to the opponent is reduced during effect invocation. (Excluding invincible technique)
· We delayed the occurrence other than when it was canceled during the attack.

▼ Banish Move
- When canceled during the attack, the camera effect is more likely to occur.

▼ Z Reflect
· After receiving the attack, I changed it so that it becomes unbeatable against opponent 'Sparking!'

▼ Various Throwing Techniques, Dragon Rush
· We changed the dragon rush and certain throwing techniques not to be entered more than once during one continuous technique.

▼ Dragon rush
· The increased amount of gauge gauge and damage reduced at hit.
· When hit in continuous skill, we changed so that camera directing does not occur during the subsequent continuous skill.

▼ Dragon rush in the sky
· When you hit during the continuous skill, changed to make the opponent slide down at the final stage.

▼ Guard cancellation change
· Changed to be invincible until approaching, or becoming invincible until approaching.
· Increased rigidity and landing stiffness when guarded.

Elevated back step · The movement value was increased.

▼ Shin Dragon (revive companions)
· We increased the physical strength of the resurrected fellows.

▼ Shin Dragon (to make himself immortal)
· He increased the recovery speed of physical strength.

▼ Above ground (passive)
· It made it hard to push by opponent in the air.

▼ Ground time difference rises
· Changed so that various ground passive can be issued until completely down.

▼ Dramatic finish
· Changed to occur not only in standing attack but also in Banish Move.

EDIT

You are a life saver.
Here you go folks...courtesy of Lifejumper's link from PG Nakkiel
GOOD TRANSLATION NOTES OF PATCH said:
Recoverable Health:
The amount of recoverable health left after taking damage has been reduced (with the exception of invincible attacks)

Ki Gauge:
The amount of meter gained when getting hit by supers has been reduced. The amount of meter gained by being hit by other moves has been increased
After using meter, there is a set period of time where meter gain is reduced

Smash Moves:
As long as the proper conditions are fulfilled, smash moves will have their cinematic camera animation, regardless of height

Invincible Moves:
Cannot call assists or ultimate z change unless the move hits

EX Moves:
The amount of recoverable damage you do to the opponent has been decreased (with the exception of invincible attacks)

Supers:
All hits after a super that aren't ultimate z change supers will do less damage (with the exception of specific supers)
Made it easier for ultimate z change supers to combo

Various Lvl3 Supers:
Minimum damage increased

Sparking!:
Added the ability to do sparking while in blockstun (even while in the air)
While in sparking, the amount of recoverable damage you do to the opponent has been decreased (with the exception of invincible attacks)
Other than when cancelled from an attack, sparking has slower startup

Vanish:
Made it easier to get the camera animation when vanish is done during an attack

Z Reflect:
Made reflect invincible to sparking after it has caught and reflected an opponent's move

Various Throws, Dragon Rush:
Made it impossible to land multiple times in one combo

Dragon Rush:
Less meter gain and damage on hit
If used in a combo, all hits after will not have their camera animation (aka they will lose smash property)

Air Dragon Rush:
If used in a combo, it will slide knockdown the opponent

Guard Cancel Change:
Added invincibility up until the move hits or gets close to the opponent
Increased recovery and landing recovery

Ground Backdash:
Increased travel speed

Shenron (Revive Team):
Characters will be revived with more health

Shenron (Health Regeneration):
Health will regenerate faster

Ground Tech (In Place):
Made it more difficult for airborne opponents to apply pressure on this tech option

Ground Tech (Delay):
Made it possible to go into various different ground tech options up until you are completely knocked down
(this was already possible, perhaps this means the window is longer or that it's possible to do even from slide knockdown)

Dramatic Finish:
Made dramatic finishes activate when vanish kills, not just 5H

Last edited:

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
It says RIP Loops, but no specific character notes? lol

Well, Loops didn't help Hook this past weekend anyway ;p

MrBrawl96

Oct 27, 2017
When is the fighter pass going on sale?! Has it ever been? Does anyone know if there will be a 1/2 bundle?

OP
OP

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
It says RIP Loops, but no specific character notes? lol

Well, Loops didn't help Hook this past weekend anyway ;p
It mainly seems to refer to dragon rushing/throwing multiple times per combo. Perhaps also in reference to assist calling during invincible moves changing. I dunno whats in combos these days. I'm out of the loop.

Superman2x7

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
I'm furious. I haven't played the game in a while, loaded it up and wanted to relive my glory days of being decent at this before I was completely outclassed and it says my replays wont work because it's a different version of the game.

The replays I saved were godteir to for me cause they were some pretty intense cool matches of me actually being an okay player.

I'm sort of pissed now!!!

Fularu

Oct 25, 2017
Pet peeve of mine. It's Dragonball Fighterz not Dragonball Fighter Z

It's not a DBZ game :p

BeaconofTruth

Dec 30, 2017
That teen gohan auto combo gives me life. My little man is a piece of shit now, I love it. Teen gohan n Gotenks fuckery is love.

Giever

Oct 25, 2017
Pet peeve of mine. It's Dragonball Fighterz not Dragonball Fighter Z

It's not a DBZ game :p
If we want to get really pedantic, it's actually "Dragon Ball FighterZ" with a space between Dragon and Ball and a capital Z in FighterZ (which is obviously because of Dragon Ball Z, even if it's not strictly a DBZ game).

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
I'm furious. I haven't played the game in a while, loaded it up and wanted to relive my glory days of being decent at this before I was completely outclassed and it says my replays wont work because it's a different version of the game.

Are you aware that's how replays work on every fighting game?

Replays are NOT video saves, it's fight data about every single move that happened in the match, when you watch a replay it's the game recreating the match play by play, with each balance patch that alters parameters for the characters the replays have to be eliminated as the new buffs and nerfs would lead the play by play nature of the replay to a completely different outcome, thus, it's not compatible.

Very rarely a game lets you save replays in video format, which is the only way your replays would survive balance patches.

Superman2x7

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Are you aware that's how replays work on every fighting game?

Replays are NOT video saves, it's fight that about every single move that happened in the match, when you watch a replay it's the game recreating the match play by play, with each balance patch that alters parameters for the characters the replays have to be eliminated as the new buffs and nerfs would lead the play by play nature of the replay to a completely different outcome, thus, it's not compatible.

Very rarely a game lets you save replays in video format, which is the only way your replays would survive balance patches.

Excuse me for not knowing, this is the first fighting game in a long time I've actually dove into. I didnt know that, it still sucks though! So replays become null if a new patch comes out!?

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Excuse me for not knowing, this is the first fighting game in a long time I've actually dove into. I didnt know that, it still sucks though! So replays become null if a new patch comes out!?

Yup.

For DBFZ, the only way to keep your replays eternal is uploading them to social media (a feature standard to all consoles the game is available in and easy to do on PC with game capture technology, which is even baked into windows now).